Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Announcements and Chat > Forum / Site Suggestions & Help

Old 8th June 2023, 05:04   #1  |  Link
progg42

First post stuck in approval queue after 4 days

Hi there,

I've tried to post my first reply 4 days ago on Public MKBs, but it has been stuck in moderation queue since then.

Did my post infringe community standards, and how should I improve for my next posts, if applicable?

Kind regards,
progg42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2023, 09:12   #2  |  Link
TDS
Formally known as .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by progg42 View Post
Hi there,

I've tried to post my first reply 4 days ago on Public MKBs, but it has been stuck in moderation queue since then.

Did my post infringe community standards, and how should I improve for my next posts, if applicable?

Kind regards,
You joined in 2011, and it's your first post in 2023 !?!

Anyway, it generally takes around a week..so wait a couple more days, and try again....

RipBot264 modded builds..
TDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2023, 12:24   #3  |  Link
progg42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS View Post
You joined in 2011, and it's your first post in 2023 !?!

Anyway, it generally takes around a week..so wait a couple more days, and try again....
Hi TDS,

I was as surprised as you were when I attempted to subscribe, and was notified my e-mail was already used.
Apparently, I got in touch with a user for something back then, and forgot the existence of this account (^^')

Thanks for your reply. If I've understood correctly, my post on hold should be released automatically, right? (I'm a bit confused by the try again)
progg42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th June 2023, 13:24   #4  |  Link
TDS
Formally known as .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by progg42 View Post
Hi TDS,

I was as surprised as you were when I attempted to subscribe, and was notified my e-mail was already used.
Apparently, I got in touch with a user for something back then, and forgot the existence of this account (^^')

Thanks for your reply. If I've understood correctly, my post on hold should be released automatically, right? (I'm a bit confused by the try again)
Yes, it's annoying when you find out that somebody else has used a username you want, or some weird way your email address is being used, but yeah strange in your situation.

It may get released, I would suggest if maybe in a few days time, when it's been about a week, if it hasn't been released, try again, and you might get in

RipBot264 modded builds..
TDS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
moderation