Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Programming and Hacking > Translations

Old 8th April 2003, 20:03   #1  |  Link
Onuriko

Start of a Turkish translation

Anyone interested in helping us with the translation of english material to Turkish, or webmastering skillz please contact us from onuriko@gamebox.net [We still did not get our doom9 emails :-) ]

Selam
Eger doom9 Turkceye cevirmekte bize yardimci olursaniz cok seviniriz. Her turlu yardima acigiz. Simdilik bize onuriko@gamebox.net adresinden ulasabilirsiniz.

Ilerde gorusmek uzere
Old 11th April 2003, 17:48   #2  |  Link
murattttt
kahveisteyen

Turkce Turkce Turkce

Selam Onuriko!
zun zamandır yapmayı düşündüğüm bir şeyi başlatacağınızı zannediyorum. Gerçi kendim yapmak isterdim ama kısıtlı web bilgim ve tembelliğim buna engel oldu. Size yardımcı olmaya, daha doğrusu ortak olmaya hazırım. İnternet bağlantım kısıtlı ve yavaş ama en azından bedava. Akşamları her zaman online olabilirim. Kendim çevirmenliği meslek olarak da yapıyorum ve herhangi bir şeyi çevirmek için sizden haber bekliyorum. Benim önceliğim tabii kii guides ve glossary üzerine olacaktır.
Görüşmek üzere haberinizi bekliyorum.

(Mail hesabınız benim pop3 adresimden mail almamakta direndiği için buradan yanıt veriyorum).

Sorry guys I know I'm not allowed to use mother tongue in these forums but it's just for translational purposes.
Old 12th April 2003, 22:00   #3  |  Link
Scipio
translation mod

not a problem...

this rule - speaking English here, even in the translation forum - is meant to help you... all translators have to know English pretty well anyway.

And if you speak English, other webmasters and Doom9 can help you in case of problems...
Old 14th March 2004, 08:08   #4  |  Link
Eyes_Only

Turkish Translations for doom9

Hi there...
I wanted to ask about the current status of Turkish translation efforts Being a certified translator myself, I think I can help - and my pop3 account also refuses to send you mails so this is why I'm posting here...

Be happy
Old 2nd May 2004, 13:38   #5  |  Link
traragorn

so what happened to this ?

I tried to contact the thread starter but cant send mail to him.Please another one start it over and I will be really happy to contribute ...

Last edited by traragorn; 2nd May 2004 at 13:43.
traragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2004, 13:41   #6  |  Link
traragorn

Re: Turkce Turkce Turkce

Quote:
Originally posted by murattttt
Selam Onuriko!
zun zamandır yapmayı düşündüğüm bir şeyi başlatacağınızı zannediyorum. Gerçi kendim yapmak isterdim ama kısıtlı web bilgim ve tembelliğim buna engel oldu. Size yardımcı olmaya, daha doğrusu ortak olmaya hazırım. İnternet bağlantım kısıtlı ve yavaş ama en azından bedava. Akşamları her zaman online olabilirim. Kendim çevirmenliği meslek olarak da yapıyorum ve herhangi bir şeyi çevirmek için sizden haber bekliyorum. Benim önceliğim tabii kii guides ve glossary üzerine olacaktır.
Görüşmek üzere haberinizi bekliyorum.

(Mail hesabınız benim pop3 adresimden mail almamakta direndiği için buradan yanıt veriyorum).

Sorry guys I know I'm not allowed to use mother tongue in these forums but it's just for translational purposes.
** onuriko you seem to be more active than me so I thought you could know other Turkish users in here,maybe you should restart this project.

thanks.
Old 5th September 2004, 20:12   #7  |  Link
forsakenlad

I have taken over the project. If you have any questions regarding or want to volounteer, feel free to send me an e-mail...

My e-mails:

forsakenlad@msn.com (I prefer this one, and It is MSN compatible)
codectr@hotmail.com

Last edited by forsakenlad; 12th September 2004 at 18:52.
forsakenlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2005, 16:58   #8  |  Link
lamda

You might go looking for repair pst and email repair. I have been using it without problem since it came out.
lamda is offline   Reply With Quote