Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Announcements and Chat > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 14th May 2010, 20:48   #1  |  Link
Supa.Snarg

ISO: Simple AVI demux/mux program

I have a couple .avi files that, I'm pretty sure, have two audio tracks. One of them is in Spanish and one is in English. I don't speak Spanish so I have no desire to have the Spanish track in the files. When I open them up with Media Player Classic, it defaults to the Spanish track. I can right click on the picture, select 'Audio' then select stream 2 to hear it in English.

My question is: Is there a simple, easy to use, program that will allow me to demux the video/audio, dump the Spanish audio track, then mux the audio and video back again?

I have tried a number of programs but find myself a bit overwhelmed by the options available. The more 'point and click' the program may be, the better.

If there is any further information required from me about the .avi files please, let me know.

Thank you for your time and I welcome any assistance I may be given.
Old 14th May 2010, 21:09   #2  |  Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa.Snarg View Post
I have a couple .avi files that, I'm pretty sure, have two audio tracks. One of them is in Spanish and one is in English.
Closed for apparent rule 6 violation. Clarify in a Pm to me to get your thread re-opened.
Closed Thread