Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD Rebuilder

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 1st March 2018, 16:38   #27101  |  Link
DeathStalker77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Yes. Read the first post of this thread... and download the correct versions. I doubt that has anything to do with your problem, though. But you never know.

CopyDirStructure() is a very simple routine consisting of 33 lines of code. It simply steps through the folder structure on the source and re-creates it on the destination. Somewhere in that process a path is presented that kicks off that error. The error isn't coming from BD-RB, it is coming from the operating system. BD-RB is only reporting it. It's possible that the path may be too long, as well as having bad characters in it. You'd have to look through the source structure to find out.
Ok, ffddshow has a lot of options to select when installing it - just take the default ones? Or are there specifics (some are not selected). Thanks!
DeathStalker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 17:00   #27102  |  Link
Ch3vr0n
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,283
That's not what he's saying. REad the first post. You're using helper tool versions that are NOT the versions specified in the first post. Your settings arent the problem at this point, your tool versions are. Once you fix that, then you can move on to proper configuration. Also stated in the first post
Ch3vr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 17:03   #27103  |  Link
DeathStalker77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
That's not what he's saying. REad the first post. You're using helper tool versions that are NOT the versions specified in the first post. Your settings arent the problem at this point, your tool versions are. Once you fix that, then you can move on to proper configuration. Also stated in the first post
Yes, I understood that - I uninstalled THOSE versions and installed the versions form the links in the first post
DeathStalker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st March 2018, 17:31   #27104  |  Link
DeathStalker77
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 16
Well holy cr@p! THAT did the trick!!!! YAAAAYYYY!!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!
DeathStalker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2018, 00:26   #27105  |  Link
spotswood
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 55
Hey guys... experiencing a weird anomaly w/BDRB. The settings I have chosen in setup don't match what settings BDRB is using (according to the log) when running a job. I tried attaching a couple pics showing my settings but I'm unable to. I've tried re-downloading/uninstalling/reinstalling BDRB, Avisynth and LAV filters but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks for any help. Settings below...

For this job I've selected in settings:
Mode: Movie/menus, Edit Mode (manual blanking)
Output Options: BD9
Encoder Settings: Idle Priority, High Quality (Default) - only options selected
Decoding/Frame Serving: Use x264's internal LAVF
General Encoding: Remove Workfiles, Remove Output, Keep BDMV/Certificate folders, Beep at job completion
Audio Encoding: Do not reencode AC3

But the log shows:
----------------------
[03/01/18] BD Rebuilder v0.50.25
[13:53:06] Source: STRIPES
- Input BD size: 39.92 GB
- Approximate total content: [03:15:58.403]
- Target BD size: 7.84 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- Quality: High Quality (Default), ABR
- MVC 3D Output Mode enabled
- Decoding/Frame serving: FRIMDecode
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=1 HD=0 Kbs=640
[13:53:06] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [13:53:06] Blanking: VID_00002 (1 of 98)
- [13:53:06] Processing: VID_00010 (2 of 98)
- [13:53:06] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00010]
- [13:53:11] Reencoding video [VID_00010]
- Source Video: MPEG-2, 1920x1080
- Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 346 frames
- Bitrate: 1,846 Kbs
- [13:53:11] Reencoding: VID_00010, Pass 1 of 2
- [13:53:15] Reencoding: VID_00010, Pass 2 of 2
[13:53:19]PHASE ONE aborted by user request
[03/01/18] Checking System Settings
- BD-Rebuilder v0.50.25
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7601]
- Working Path Free Space: 185.62GB
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.6.0.6, Ok
- LAVFILTERS: Ok
- AnyDVD settings check: Ok.
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok
- FRIMEncode: Ok
- FRIMDecode: Ok
[03/01/18] Systems Settings Check complete

Here's the ini:
Options]
VERSION=0.50.0.24 (it shows this version in 0.50.0.25)
ENCODER=0
MODE=1
ENCODE_QUALITY=2
ONEPASS_ENCODING=0
AUTO_QUALITY=0
TARGET_SIZE=8032
AUDIO_TO_KEEP=eng;
SUBS_TO_KEEP=eng;
SD_CONVERT=0
OPEN_GOP=0
RESIZE_1080=0
RESIZE_1440=0
RESIZE_720=0
DEINTERLACE=1
SD_TO_1080=0
IGNORE_3D=0
CONVERT_WIDE=0
DTS_REENCODE=1
AC3_REENCODE=0
AC3_640=1
AC3_192=0
KEEP_HD_AUDIO=0
AUDIO_DRC=0
DECODER=2
AVCHD=0
REMOVE_WORKFILES=1
REMOVE_OUTPUT=1
USE_FILTERS=0
BDMV_CERT_ONLY=1
IVTC_PULLDOWN=0
ASSUME_DVD_PAL=0
FRIMSOURCE=0
COMPLETION_BEEP=1
OUTPUT_SBS=0
NEROAAC=0
SUPTITLE=0
PGSTOSRT=0
AUDIO_TRACK_LIMIT=1
SUBTITLE_TRACK_LIMIT=0
CUSTOM_TARGET_SIZE=23500
MOVIE_ONLY_LOOP=0
ENABLE_TEST=1
ENABLE_BLANKING=1
BLANK_THRESHOLD=1800
MULTIPROCESS=1
BEEP_SOUNDFILE=C:\Windows\Media\tada.wav
[Paths]
DGIndexNV=C:\Users\eM\Downloads\BD_Rebuilder\dgdecnv2053\DGIndexNV.exe
DGDecNV=C:\Users\eM\Downloads\BD_Rebuilder\dgdecnv2053\DGDecodeNV.dll
SOURCE_PATH=K:\
WORKING_PATH=E:\STRIPES\

Last edited by spotswood; 2nd March 2018 at 00:49. Reason: addl info
spotswood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd March 2018, 01:33   #27106  |  Link
worknstiff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 304
@ spotswood; RE: Hey guys... experiencing a weird anomaly w/BDRB. Any ideas? Thanks for any help. Settings below...

But the log shows: - MVC 3D Output Mode enabled
- Decoding/Frame serving: FRIMDecode


I always thought you could only get FRIM to kick in when processing a 3D movie, and I don't think Stripes is a 3D. Wonder if the hidden option for 3D is enabled somehow?

Last edited by worknstiff; 2nd March 2018 at 01:34. Reason: clarify
worknstiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2018, 14:10   #27107  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,317
You can only get "MVC 3D Output Mode enabled" if the 3D flag is flagged in the "index.bdmv" file.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2018, 20:12   #27108  |  Link
spotswood
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
You can only get "MVC 3D Output Mode enabled" if the 3D flag is flagged in the "index.bdmv" file.
Well Stripes is definitely not a 3D movie, although I wish the mud wrestling scene was!

I did notice though when opening the disc.inf file that anydvd generates it says 3D=1, so I assumed that was what was causing the weird settings. Not having an .iso editing program, I copied the contents to a folder, edited the disc.inf to 3D=0, loaded the folder into BDRB and tried again. No luck, same thing. If you're saying BDRB is reading the 3D flag from the index.bdmv, then I guess I could try BDedit.

Then I remembered the option "process 3D movies as 2D" in settings. Checked that option, loaded the movie and voila, back to normal. Weird disc I guess, easy workaround though thanks to BDRB. Thanks for the help... ;^)

Last edited by spotswood; 3rd March 2018 at 20:16.
spotswood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2018, 23:54   #27109  |  Link
Blurayhd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Hi Jdobbs I donīt know why on some Bluray encodings I get this message? sorry guys the screen capture is in Spanish (my first language)





And this is the log



So I donīt know what is wrong and how to get a solution?

I hope im doing well posting image and log
Thereīs nothing I can do about it, you say the most probably is overclocking problem and that is curious you know? because I never do any overclock

Just for make sure, few days ago I tried the same with another computer, same Windows 10, 8gb ddr3, etc and I get the same problem

So, I tried today with another movie and get the same.

Dear Jdobbs could the problem be another thing than overclock?

Could the problem be this last release? (please dont get me wrong)

I was thinking about formating and reinstall Windows but Like I said I tried on another computer and get the same

I will be so grateful to anyone who can help me with this

ps: I forgot to comment, if I try encode with another tool I have not problems (again Jdobbs dont get my wrong, I love Bd rebuilder and your work and is just for that I asking help)

Last edited by Blurayhd; 3rd March 2018 at 23:57.
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd March 2018, 23:59   #27110  |  Link
gonca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Scarborough, Canada
Posts: 917
It's not a BD_RB issue
X264 is crashing for some reason
Heat is a common reason
What are your temperatures like?
gonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 01:28   #27111  |  Link
Blurayhd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonca View Post
It's not a BD_RB issue
X264 is crashing for some reason
Heat is a common reason
What are your temperatures like?
Thank you for helping me and how can I do for know?
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 02:26   #27112  |  Link
gonca
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Scarborough, Canada
Posts: 917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Thank you for helping me and how can I do for know?
http://download.cpuid.com/hwmonitor/hwmonitor_1.34.zip

Last edited by gonca; 4th March 2018 at 02:29.
gonca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 15:45   #27113  |  Link
sparkyar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Thank you for helping me and how can I do for know?
the few times that x264 crashes on my pc, itīs because:

1- I ran out of RAM memory (I usually open 100+ tabs in browsers)
2- I ran out of virtual memory (when the disk partition where I set up the pagefile.sys is totally full)
3- too many hardware resources being used (many programs running in the background)

Try loosening the latency timings to see if it gets better... or maybe you have a faulty RAM stick...
sparkyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 18:18   #27114  |  Link
Blurayhd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyar View Post
the few times that x264 crashes on my pc, itīs because:

1- I ran out of RAM memory (I usually open 100+ tabs in browsers)
2- I ran out of virtual memory (when the disk partition where I set up the pagefile.sys is totally full)
3- too many hardware resources being used (many programs running in the background)

Try loosening the latency timings to see if it gets better... or maybe you have a faulty RAM stick...
Could the problem be because on the drive C I have no more than maybe 3gb free space? I have many drives and where I use for encoding I have no less than 110gb free.

I never had a problem, like I said I tried with another computer and get the same error. Just por know,what about if I back to previous release?

thereīs nothing to do about it, I tried uninstalling some applications I get 8gb on the Windows drive and nothing, it stops with that error at xx percent.

The watercooling is perfect, It is clean of all, I have 32gb, I never have a problem. Because that I am so worry!!

Iīll tryng re instaliing Bd rebuilder, avysint etc

Last edited by Blurayhd; 4th March 2018 at 19:37.
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th March 2018, 22:32   #27115  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,317
You REALLY need to look at your temperatures. If you don't you can't assume "the watercooling is perfect". Saying other applications run fine is missing the point. X264 stresses your processor like no other application.

Overheating is the most common reason for an X264 crash -- but it could be memory as well. Have you tried reseating your memory? Looked to see that it is getting plenty of airflow?

Download the hardware monitor as suggested by gonca. At least then you could eliminate or confirm an overheating problem.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net

Last edited by jdobbs; 4th March 2018 at 22:35.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2018, 21:22   #27116  |  Link
Blurayhd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
You REALLY need to look at your temperatures. If you don't you can't assume "the watercooling is perfect". Saying other applications run fine is missing the point. X264 stresses your processor like no other application.

Overheating is the most common reason for an X264 crash -- but it could be memory as well. Have you tried reseating your memory? Looked to see that it is getting plenty of airflow?

Download the hardware monitor as suggested by gonca. At least then you could eliminate or confirm an overheating problem.
Thank you Jdobbs this was the temperatures while I encode the last rip



The last rip was perfect, all I did was eliminate all about Bd rebuilder and avisynt, etc and install again

Again, thank you buddy
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2018, 22:42   #27117  |  Link
rogress
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4
Failed to retrieve audio

I've been using BD Rebuilder for years, but have suddenly started getting Failed to retrieve audio errors. Below are a couple of logs.
Any suggestions?


[03/01/18] BD Rebuilder v0.50.25
[18:32:13] Source: ATOMIC_BLONDE_00800
- Input BD size: 33.24 GB
- Approximate total content: [01:54:44.294]
- Windows Version: 6.2 [9200]
- MOVIE-ONLY/ALTERNATE OUTPUT mode enabled
- Mode: MKV Container, 1920x1080, Intact Audio
- Quality: Highest (Very Slow)
- Decoding/Frame serving: DirectShow
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[18:32:14] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [18:32:14] Processing: VID_00246 (1 of 1)
- [18:32:14] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00246]
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
-
[18:37:18] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborted
[03/02/18] Checking System Settings
- BD-Rebuilder v0.50.25
- Windows Version: 6.2 [9200]
- Working Path Free Space: 2.99GB
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.6.0.6, Ok
- LAVFILTERS: Ok
- AnyDVD settings check: Ok.
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok
- FRIMEncode: Ok
- FRIMDecode: Ok
[03/02/18] Systems Settings Check complete
----------------------
[03/05/18] BD Rebuilder v0.50.25
[17:26:17] Source: CENTRAL_INTELLIGENCE_00100
- Input BD size: 25.13 GB
- Approximate total content: [01:47:37.701]
- Windows Version: 6.2 [9200]
- MOVIE-ONLY/ALTERNATE OUTPUT mode enabled
- Mode: MKV Container, 1920x1080, Intact Audio
- Quality: Highest (Very Slow)
- Decoding/Frame serving: DirectShow
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[17:26:17] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [17:26:17] Processing: VID_00052 (1 of 1)
- [17:26:17] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00052]
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
-
[17:30:10] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborted
rogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th March 2018, 22:45   #27118  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,317
Code:
[03/02/18] Checking System Settings
- BD-Rebuilder v0.50.25
- Windows Version: 6.2 [9200]
- Working Path Free Space: 2.99GB
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.6.0.6, Ok
- LAVFILTERS: Ok
- AnyDVD settings check: Ok.
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok
- FRIMEncode: Ok
- FRIMDecode: Ok
[03/02/18] Systems Settings Check complete
It appears you are running out of space on your working path. You need a lot more than 2.99GB.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net

Last edited by jdobbs; 5th March 2018 at 22:48.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th March 2018, 23:46   #27119  |  Link
Blurayhd
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 228
Hi all hi Jdobbs I dont know if here is the right site site for posting it, if not, I really please apolognize to me Jdobbs, O dont have any bad intention, so, if the right, Iīm checking my Bluray disc collection and some of them when I tryng to pass to hard disc with IMGburn, when is loading the disc I can notice that turns hard for IMGburn to load the disc and when I eject the disc I get this message



Is the disc protected? but can I copy it to hard disc? if do so what application does? I dont know what is happening

Thank you in advance!!
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2018, 00:06   #27120  |  Link
SquallMX
Special SeeD
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Mexico
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Hi all hi Jdobbs I dont know if here is the right site site for posting it, if not, I really please apolognize to me Jdobbs, O dont have any bad intention, so, if the right, Iīm checking my Bluray disc collection and some of them when I tryng to pass to hard disc with IMGburn, when is loading the disc I can notice that turns hard for IMGburn to load the disc and when I eject the disc I get this message



Is the disc protected? but can I copy it to hard disc? if do so what application does? I dont know what is happening

Thank you in advance!!
You will need a ripping software like AnyDVD, DVDFab or MakeMKV.
SquallMX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.