Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Old 5th September 2016, 04:15   #81  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuchikirukia View Post
Try cache=-1 (note the negative)
Note I'm a noob at srestore and have no idea how any setting actually affects how it works, but that's the default and it tends to stop that error.
it's better to not do that since srestore need linear access or it will do nothing

to avoid this error add cache=10 in the 2nd srestore and avoid seeking as possible
Old 7th September 2016, 11:03   #82  |  Link
BiOSsCZ

Hello everyone.
I think the script is very good.
I use the version from 2014.

I have a problem with the new DLLs.
Please, can anyone provide file / plugins for this "filter"?
Original references are mostly old and dysfunctional revisions.
BiOSsCZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th September 2016, 01:56   #83  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiOSsCZ View Post
Hello everyone.
I think the script is very good.
I use the version from 2014.

I have a problem with the new DLLs.
Please, can anyone provide file / plugins for this "filter"?
Original references are mostly old and dysfunctional revisions.
http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AnimeIVTC
Old 20th September 2016, 20:39   #84  |  Link
brucethemoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
I'm getting a similar problem too.

Using the compilation from that link, I'm getting errors about missing plugins even though they're not missing.

Right now, on the old version. I get "script error: there is no function named nnedi2"

And I'm sitting here, staring right at "nnedi2.dll" inside my plugins64+ folder. The mod version says the same thing about TMM.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Is there any reason AviSynth+ wouldn't autoload plugins?

EDIT2: OK, I'm guessing this isn't compatible with Avisynth+ 64 bit?

There's no way to load TMM, as far as I can tell. Even manually importing it throws an error.

EDIT2: So now I'm running 32 bit Avisynth, and "ReduceFlicker" is refusing to load...

Last edited by brucethemoose; 21st September 2016 at 01:47.
brucethemoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th November 2016, 04:56   #85  |  Link
thetoof
Sleepy overworked fellow

Hi folks!

I got nostalgic of the time I used to be involved in the forum and I was curious to see what had happened with AnimeIVTC 8 years later.

Thank you to everyone who kept it alive and kept improving it over all these years!!

Seeing this makes me love open source and communities like this one even more. The combined brain power of the community completely outweighs what can be done by a single individual or if knowledge had been separated in competing groups.

Thanks for being amazing!
thetoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2017, 17:46   #86  |  Link
real.finder

added tmm2 support

it should be faster now
Old 9th February 2017, 04:02   #87  |  Link
real.finder

sanimebob now need animeivtc for tmm2_ortmm1()

both now will use tmm2 and planartools in avs26 and avs+, ReduceFlicker for avs26 by chikuzen is needed too
Old 29th May 2017, 09:08   #88  |  Link
Sairanix

any chance of a new upload containing all the required plugins? The upload on the first page expired.
Sairanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2017, 16:16   #89  |  Link
Beetwaaf

I'd love some assistance, I'm trying to process the original Cowboy bebop DVD's, DGindex shows them the first episode as 76.33% film, however when looking at the timecodes.txt output, it shows as 96.46% film. The output also looks stuttery.

These are all relevant files I could think of.

Analyse Pass:
https://pastebin.com/JV7DkThC

Render & Filter Pass:
https://pastebin.com/zwDC5s1X

D2V File Parse
https://openload.co/f/iC5J6hQIWLE
(Too big for pastebin & Attachment)

Timecodes TXT:
https://pastebin.com/Ke5HrQdG

I'd like to be able to do the following if at all possible.
Analyse --> Filter & Render to Lossless --> Encode Lossless and add the timecodes file.
Beetwaaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 12:32   #90  |  Link
hello_hello

real.finder,
The AnimeIVTC wiki says it requires SangNom2 but I can only find mention of SangNom in the script. Am I missing something?
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2017, 12:43   #91  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
real.finder,
The AnimeIVTC wiki says it requires SangNom2 but I can only find mention of SangNom in the script. Am I missing something?
SangNom is not necessary require in first place (it needed by aa =/= 0), I would recommend not use aa that in animeivtc and use something external like I said in OP

and yes SangNom2 is not used in animeivtc at all
Old 19th September 2017, 12:58   #92  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetwaaf View Post
I'd love some assistance, I'm trying to process the original Cowboy bebop DVD's, DGindex shows them the first episode as 76.33% film, however when looking at the timecodes.txt output, it shows as 96.46% film. The output also looks stuttery.

These are all relevant files I could think of.

Analyse Pass:
https://pastebin.com/JV7DkThC

Render & Filter Pass:
https://pastebin.com/zwDC5s1X

D2V File Parse
https://openload.co/f/iC5J6hQIWLE
(Too big for pastebin & Attachment)

Timecodes TXT:
https://pastebin.com/Ke5HrQdG

I'd like to be able to do the following if at all possible.
Analyse --> Filter & Render to Lossless --> Encode Lossless and add the timecodes file.
sorry I didn't note your post before, anyway, the way of DGindex is different, DGindex show you how the mpeg2 produced

tivtc that used in animeivtc did analysis the raw frames, not mention that any noise can make the result different

some dvds use mixed film and video even if the source has only 24 fps (23.976 fps) for some reason, they just mix soft telecine and hard telecine, no more no less, maybe for less bit rate in some scenes or they think that will make it hard to rip or something

Last edited by real.finder; 19th September 2017 at 13:01.
real.finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2019, 17:15   #93  |  Link
hello_hello

real.finder,
I think I found an oddity with AnimeIVTC 2.22 (version 2.20 is the same), or maybe I don't know what I'm doing as I've only just started playing with the script, but....

I was experimenting with mode=3. It's no doubt not the correct mode for the sample but the result still seems a bit odd. There's a sample and script attached, but the script is nothing more than mpeg2source("clip.d2v") followed by AnimeIVTC(mode=3). The problem is frame number 101. It appears frame 188 (or close to) is where frame 101 should be. AnimeIVTC(mode=1) is fine. The issue is easy to spot as when mode=3 there's text overlayed on the video that shouldn't be there (it's the same when opening the original vob file).

I'm running Avisynth 2.6.0.6 and XP. All the required plugins should be up to date... or very close. I haven't checked for new versions for a few weeks.

Cheers.

AnimeIVTC Sample.zip (11.1MB)
Old 27th February 2019, 20:21   #94  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
real.finder,
I think I found an oddity with AnimeIVTC 2.22 (version 2.20 is the same), or maybe I don't know what I'm doing as I've only just started playing with the script, but....

I was experimenting with mode=3. It's no doubt not the correct mode for the sample but the result still seems a bit odd. There's a sample and script attached, but the script is nothing more than mpeg2source("clip.d2v") followed by AnimeIVTC(mode=3). The problem is frame number 101. It appears frame 188 (or close to) is where frame 101 should be. AnimeIVTC(mode=1) is fine. The issue is easy to spot as when mode=3 there's text overlayed on the video that shouldn't be there (it's the same when opening the original vob file).

I'm running Avisynth 2.6.0.6 and XP. All the required plugins should be up to date... or very close. I haven't checked for new versions for a few weeks.

Cheers.

AnimeIVTC Sample.zip (11.1MB)
mode=1 and mode=3 are very different http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AnimeIV....28mode.3D3.29

note Pattern parameter too

anyway I don't recommend mode=3 especially since there is no full Double hard telecine anywhere, the Double hard telecine will be in some frames if it ever happen, and even if it has Double hard telecine there are another ways to deal with it (like by mode=1 and play with settings)
Old 27th February 2019, 21:37   #95  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
mode=1 and mode=3 are very different http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AnimeIV....28mode.3D3.29
Yeah, I was just experimenting with mode 3 on a small section of the video and really only noticed the problem by accident. I thought it was strange the script was adding/replacing a frame with another one taken from over 80 frames ahead though. I can't think of a good reason for that no matter which mode is being used.

Cheers.
Old 7th March 2019, 15:26   #96  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
Yeah, I was just experimenting with mode 3 on a small section of the video and really only noticed the problem by accident. I thought it was strange the script was adding/replacing a frame with another one taken from over 80 frames ahead though. I can't think of a good reason for that no matter which mode is being used.
real.finder,
In the interest of full disclosure I'd thought I'd return to admit I discovered the problem is actually encoded into the source. I'm not sure I've seen anything like that before, but field 6868 in the source is almost a duplicate of field 7086.
It has no business being there and as an orphaned field it was being discarded by AnimeIVTC(mode=1), so I assume AnimeIVTC(mode=3) was doing what it's designed to do by including it.

Thanks.
Old 7th March 2019, 20:01   #97  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
real.finder,
In the interest of full disclosure I'd thought I'd return to admit I discovered the problem is actually encoded into the source. I'm not sure I've seen anything like that before, but field 6868 in the source is almost a duplicate of field 7086.
It has no business being there and as an orphaned field it was being discarded by AnimeIVTC(mode=1), so I assume AnimeIVTC(mode=3) was doing what it's designed to do by including it.

Thanks.
mode=1 use ivtc, which use top or bottom field as base then try to match it with other field then use TDecimate, mode=3 use bob (60 fps or 50 fps) then use TDecimate, in your source there are random field in the start of credits in the bottom field iirc, so in mode=1 it don't use that field as base, but in mode=3 all fields become frames and TDecimate remove the most similar frames and in your source case that field not similar to any nearby so TDecimate keep it
Old 26th October 2019, 09:19   #98  |  Link
kedautinh12

i try encode video with animeivtc but meet error notice: "What is your input clip?? It's not 30fps NTSC nor 25fps PAL... maybe you're using the function for a purpose it was not meant to. Please post in the AnimeIVTC thread.". Can anyone can fix it? thanks
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T-...xa05OcEJrYLPs4
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2020, 18:33   #99  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedautinh12 View Post
i try encode video with animeivtc but meet error notice: "What is your input clip?? It's not 30fps NTSC nor 25fps PAL... maybe you're using the function for a purpose it was not meant to. Please post in the AnimeIVTC thread.". Can anyone can fix it? thanks
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1T-...xa05OcEJrYLPs4
you post this when the internet was cut off due to demonstrations then I didn't note it, anyway as it said, it need 30fps NTSC or 25fps PAL, your clip is 30fps NTSC but maybe you load it with some source filter that didn't correctly work with your clip
Old 31st May 2020, 00:21   #100  |  Link
kedautinh12

Quote:
you post this when the internet was cut off due to demonstrations then I didn't note it, anyway as it said, it need 30fps NTSC or 25fps PAL, your clip is 30fps NTSC but maybe you load it with some source filter that didn't correctly work with your clip
My comment very old, I was fixed with new L-Smash Source ver, thanks
kedautinh12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime aa, animeivtc, chroma fix, deinterlace, mod