Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder

Old 6th August 2018, 03:51   #27581  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmigaFuture View Post
I'm glad you're having fun. Do you have a T-Shirt called "I'm silently correcting your grammar."? ;-) I did open the door on purpose, but it's not always easily known, online.

@ Lathe

Hah, hah, haha! That was great!

@ Rich86

"Ready Player One" also does fine if you rip it as Alternate MKV (keeping everything as is) and then import that and use Alternate DVD-5/9. Not everyone wants to go through the extra step.
You're a good sport AmigaFuture
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2018, 03:52   #27582  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVideo View Post
ROTFLMAO
Dude, it is SO true, you catch EVERYTHING!
Old 6th August 2018, 03:55   #27583  |  Link
AmigaFuture

For sure, Lathe! Life is not too short, it's how you create it...and have fun with it. Don't be too serious about much at all and you'll have a blast, even in very challenging situations.
Old 6th August 2018, 03:56   #27584  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
For sure, Lathe! Life is not too short, it's how you create it...and have fun with it. Don't be too serious about much at all and you'll have a blast, even in very challenging situations.
Old 6th August 2018, 04:18   #27585  |  Link
AmigaFuture

MrVideo... I saw this and thought of you, as well as myself. Also, JDobbs. For a very disturbing reason, also Lathe..
Attached Images

Old 6th August 2018, 10:17   #27586  |  Link
varekai

Quote:
MrVideo... I saw this and thought of you, as well as myself. Also, JDobbs. For a very disturbing reason, also Lathe..
varekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2018, 14:22   #27587  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
I'm glad you're having fun. Do you have a T-Shirt called "I'm silently correcting your grammar."? ;-) I did open the door on purpose, but it's not always easily known, online.
No, I do not. The key was the statement before. That coupled with the obvious errors meant that you were fishing.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2018, 20:49   #27588  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by varekai View Post
Heh, that's great!
Old 6th August 2018, 20:51   #27589  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
No, I do not. The key was the statement before. That coupled with the obvious errors meant that you were fishing.
I think someone should take YOU fishing!
Old 7th August 2018, 01:25   #27590  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathe View Post
I think someone should take YOU fishing!
As what... shark bait?
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2018, 04:15   #27591  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
As what... shark bait?
Yep... except, I'm afraid YOU would eat the shark!
Old 7th August 2018, 18:50   #27592  |  Link
Blurayhd

Hi there, I just need to ask you I know IMGburn for burn Bluray disc is great iin a fact I use it since years ago, but today a family member has given to me a licence for Nero Burning Rom Platinum 2018 and I just need to know if I burn the Bluray movies that I encode with Bdrebuilder and (obviously) not use IMGburn any more, do you recommend this? I mean, I dont want to lose any movie because Nero, if you say I have to keep use IMGburn IŽll do that.

Anyway I wish to know if some next release of Bd rebuilder (thank you Jdobbs) is coming or what because I check almost every day)

have a nice week!!
Blurayhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2018, 19:54   #27593  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
Hi there, I just need to ask you I know IMGburn for burn Bluray disc is great iin a fact I use it since years ago, but today a family member has given to me a licence for Nero Burning Rom Platinum 2018 and I just need to know if I burn the Bluray movies that I encode with Bdrebuilder and (obviously) not use IMGburn any more, do you recommend this? I mean, I dont want to lose any movie because Nero, if you say I have to keep use IMGburn IŽll do that.

Anyway I wish to know if some next release of Bd rebuilder (thank you Jdobbs) is coming or what because I check almost every day)

have a nice week!!
Well, this is just my OPINION, but I've never been a fan of Nero and similar software due to their very bloated and resource intensive nature. IMGburn is consistently very good, fast, with a very small 'footprint' on one's computer. It does everything that needs to be done. That is all that I use and will use.
Old 7th August 2018, 20:27   #27594  |  Link
Ch3vr0n

Nero has been nothing but bloatware since v9. Nero is in my mind too pretty damn inferior compared to IMGBurn on pretty much all fronts. From UI over easy to use to burn quality and even getting a successful burn to begin with.

If someone offered me a license to Nero, I wouldn't even take it. Bdrb only creates an output ready to burn. Whatever you use to burn, or the burning result is out of bdrb's control. Even if you use bdrb and it's ability to immediately burn with IMGBurn, the burn responsibility and result is still with IMGBurn and your drive.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk
Ch3vr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2018, 22:34   #27595  |  Link
jdobbs

Yeah. I'm not a big fan of Nero either... I used it long ago, but I like IMGBurn better.
Old 8th August 2018, 05:47   #27596  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
I do not. The key was the statement before. That coupled with the obvious errors meant that you were fishing.
I do have a Shirt like that. So do some friends. Grammar is fun, should be fun and at times more relaxed when not being professional is A-Okay. One of the Masters of English, our loved Boss Man, conveyed he misses his own stuff sometimes. But, MrVideo, as helpful as you are...sometimes...I think you're a bit too serious at times. As well as another that's here often.. I'll let Lathe point to whom...if he wants. Heh.

But, you know what? We are a pretty good variety of Motley Crue. Except for Lathe who goes darker than the rest of us..when he drinks that Parrot drink, and then gonca clunks him on the head. That's always great fodder for a new Mel Brooks movie (Yo!! Mel!?!?!).
Old 8th August 2018, 05:55   #27597  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurayhd View Post
ImgBurn and BD-Rebuilder are 2 bits of software that go great together. Vs...very Bloated Neo. I was a fan of Neo software over 7 years ago. But I haven't installed since then. Stay with these 2.
Old 8th August 2018, 06:09   #27598  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
I do have a Shirt like that. So do some friends. Grammar is fun, should be fun and at times more relaxed when not being professional is A-Okay. One of the Masters of English, our loved Boss Man, conveyed he misses his own stuff sometimes. But, MrVideo, as helpful as you are...sometimes...I think you're a bit too serious at times. As well as another that's here often.. I'll let Lathe point to whom...if he wants. Heh.

But, you know what? We are a pretty good variety of Motley Crue. Except for Lathe who goes darker than the rest of us..when he drinks that Parrot drink, and then gonca clunks him on the head. That's always great fodder for a new Mel Brooks movie (Yo!! Mel!?!?!).
Mr. Video... is...

TOO SERIOUS...???!!!

WHA....!!?

Old 9th August 2018, 02:04   #27599  |  Link
AmigaFuture

Lathe, that's what you confided to me recently.
Old 10th August 2018, 16:21   #27600  |  Link
Mark_Venture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch3vr0n View Post
Lol and the build to ISO on my samsung 960 Pro took a whopping 50 seconds 99-106x.

That only leave's this @Jdobbs

Quote:
Now to hope there won't be any graphical glitches (or has that problem that was present in early builds with hardware encoding being used) been solved?
Is that fixed?

**edit** nupe. Setting 0/0 results in severe pixellation issues. Guess i have some tinkering to do to find out which settings work best.
Just a follow up... 8700K with FRIM_SW_DECODE=0 & FRIM_SW_ENCODE=0 to my ini, doing a Alt Movie Only to MKV of a 3D disc, the resulting file has no pixellation.. and good speeds.
Mark_Venture is offline   Reply With Quote