Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Hardware & Software > Software players

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 13th June 2019, 08:40   #6341  |  Link
Aleksoid1978
Registered User
 
Aleksoid1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia, Vladivostok
Posts: 2,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryrynz View Post
For whatever reason it's not working for me (1903), is it working for you?
It's working perfect, all Win8/Win10.
If you use DTLite or Virtual Clone Drive - try uninstall it's. Then try again opening .iso in MPC-BE.
__________________
I7 2600K@4.2 /Asrock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 /Kingston HyperX 8Gb 1866 (4x2) Kit /OCZ Vertex 3 256Gb /Gigabyte GTX 960 /BenQ EW2430 /LG 47LM620T /Yamaha RX-V471 + NS-555 + NS-C444 + NS-333 + YST-SW215
Aleksoid1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 12:32   #6342  |  Link
ryrynz
Registered User
 
ryrynz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,140
Yeah, relies on Windows handling iso files. Maybe an error message can be displayed if it cannot be opened due to external app having taken association.
ryrynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2019, 13:22   #6343  |  Link
bouwew
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 20
Audio drop outs

Hi, on the reported audio dropping out, I'm having these as well, already since quite some time, over quite some version of various softwares. On all types of audio: AC3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD, etc.
I recently noticed, and this is reproducible, when they are occurring quite frequent, and I reboot my PC, the problem is gone or mostly gone (very limited amount of drop outs).


I'm an the latest versions/nightlies/hotfix of everything, MPC-BE, LAV, MADVR, Windows 10, Nvidia, etc.
I tried rolling back to older versions of LAV (0.73, 0.72) and MPC-BE (latest beta, latest released) (Windows was not restarted) but that made no difference.
I'm thinking this most likely points to the OS as the root-cause of the issue...
bouwew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th June 2019, 18:55   #6344  |  Link
Klaus1189
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 561
Updated german translation for r4578 "Refresh"
Klaus1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2019, 08:24   #6345  |  Link
Michel Merlin
Registered User
 
Michel Merlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Versailles, France
Posts: 1
In Menu-View-Options-Player-Keys, uncheck Global Media Keys

Quote:
Originally Posted by clsid View Post
Disable "Global Media Keys" in MPC-BE options. Win10 send play/pause event in some situations like when notifications appear.
Thanks for the info!
More precisely, in "MPC-BE x64 v1.5.3 > Menu > View > Options > Player > Keys", right panel, bottom, uncheck "Global media Keys"
Versailles, Sun 16 Jun 2019 09:24:05 +0200
__________________
The whole object of science is to synthesize, and so simplify -- Percival Lovell
Michel Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2019, 09:20   #6346  |  Link
stax76
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Germany
Posts: 5,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouwew View Post
Hi, on the reported audio dropping out, I'm having these as well, already since quite some time, over quite some version of various softwares. On all types of audio: AC3, DTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD, etc.
I recently noticed, and this is reproducible, when they are occurring quite frequent, and I reboot my PC, the problem is gone or mostly gone (very limited amount of drop outs).


I'm an the latest versions/nightlies/hotfix of everything, MPC-BE, LAV, MADVR, Windows 10, Nvidia, etc.
I tried rolling back to older versions of LAV (0.73, 0.72) and MPC-BE (latest beta, latest released) (Windows was not restarted) but that made no difference.
I'm thinking this most likely points to the OS as the root-cause of the issue...
In case it is a driver issue, I'm using a new HP PC with Realtek chip and MS driver 10.0.18362.1, mpv, MusicBee and Chrome work so everything fine for me.
stax76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2019, 10:41   #6347  |  Link
wushantao
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 34
https://send.firefox.com/download/ae...uq-2RdxdIOp_kQ

Updated Simplified Chinese

:)
wushantao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2019, 06:28   #6348  |  Link
v0lt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,105
@Klaus1189
Thanks. Updated in r4579.

@wushantao
Thanks. Updated in r4584.
v0lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2019, 13:10   #6349  |  Link
ryrynz
Registered User
 
ryrynz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,140
Hi guys, can you increase size of the flybar for higher res screens? Maybe set similar to Windows app % size? Thanks.
ryrynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2019, 13:25   #6350  |  Link
Aleksoid1978
Registered User
 
Aleksoid1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Russia, Vladivostok
Posts: 2,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryrynz View Post
Hi guys, can you increase size of the flybar for higher res screens? Maybe set similar to Windows app % size? Thanks.
Sorry - but FlyBar don't support change size...
__________________
I7 2600K@4.2 /Asrock P67 Extreme4 Gen 3 /Kingston HyperX 8Gb 1866 (4x2) Kit /OCZ Vertex 3 256Gb /Gigabyte GTX 960 /BenQ EW2430 /LG 47LM620T /Yamaha RX-V471 + NS-555 + NS-C444 + NS-333 + YST-SW215
Aleksoid1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2019, 13:32   #6351  |  Link
ryrynz
Registered User
 
ryrynz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,140
Possible though? I can wait.. Maybe flybar can be improved too? Graphically it's quite basic.
ryrynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 07:57   #6352  |  Link
v0lt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,105
MPC Video Renderer v0.2.0

MPC Video Renderer v0.2.0.658. The first official release.
Information.
Test builds.

Last edited by v0lt; 18th June 2019 at 10:42.
v0lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 09:14   #6353  |  Link
huhn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,644
can you please add more information on what is new/different?

do i interpret this correctly that it is the first d3d11 renderer that can use d3d11 native without an interop?
huhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 09:18   #6354  |  Link
v0lt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by huhn View Post
can you please add more information on what is new/different?
This is the first release. It is completely new.
v0lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 09:39   #6355  |  Link
huhn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,644
silently crashes with a 16b grandiant test: http://www.bealecorner.org/red/test-...ient-16bit.png

OSD doesn't scale with image size problematic at UHD.

what is the moving box at the end of the OSD ? GOP indicator?

Quote:
This is the first release. It is completely new.
i totally understand that it is new but there has to be some new feature like d3d11 native support that i found.

i'm currently getting these informations here: https://mpc-be.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=381
and i can't read a single word Russian.
and what is planned?

is there something spacial you want us to test.
huhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 09:54   #6356  |  Link
v0lt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by huhn View Post
silently crashes with a 16b grandiant test: http://www.bealecorner.org/red/test-...ient-16bit.png
Thank. I confirm this. Fixed in r662 (git-4610122).
Quote:
OSD doesn't scale with image size problematic at UHD.
This is not a bug, so specially made.
Quote:
what is the moving box at the end of the OSD ? GOP indicator?
This is a simple frame rendering indicator. When a new frame is rendered, the rectangle shifts by 1 pixel.
Quote:
i totally understand that it is new but there has to be some new feature like d3d11 native support that i found.
This open source video renderer does not use system EVR (here you can recall the EVR-CP and Sync VR). It is somewhat similar to Haali VR and madVR, but open source. Our renderer uses Direct3D 9/11, DXVA2 VP and D3D11 VP.
Quote:
is there something spacial you want us to test.
I do not ask for anything yet. I just announced the release.

Last edited by v0lt; 18th June 2019 at 10:20.
v0lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 10:36   #6357  |  Link
chros
Registered User
 
chros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by v0lt View Post
This open source video renderer does not use system EVR (here you can recall the EVR-CP and Sync VR). It is somewhat similar to Haali VR and madVR, but open source. Our renderer uses Direct3D 9/11, DXVA2 VP and D3D11 VP.
Sounds interesting, you are amazing, guys!
__________________
Ryzen 5 2600,Asus Prime b450-Plus,16GB,MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB(v385.28),Win10 LTSB 1607,MPC-BEx64+LAV+MadVR,Yamaha RX-A870,LG OLED65B8(2160p@23/24/25/29/30/50/59/60Hz)
chros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 10:45   #6358  |  Link
huhn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,644
because it is open source is it theoretical possible to support the MPDN extension at one point? or is it just to different?

https://github.com/zachsaw/MPDN_Extensions
huhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 11:07   #6359  |  Link
v0lt
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by huhn View Post
because it is open source is it theoretical possible to support the MPDN extension at one point? or is it just to different?
Open source doesn’t have to do anything for you. Do not invent support for anything, it is not. You can simply read open source code at any time (because it is open).
v0lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2019, 11:14   #6360  |  Link
ryrynz
Registered User
 
ryrynz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,140
Huhn saying MPDN extensions are open source, is it possible to support them?
ryrynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.