Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Programming and Hacking > Development

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th May 2020, 10:55   #11  |  Link
MrVideo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoRd_MuldeR View Post
So, you are not talking about temporary WAV files created by LameXP, but some WAV files that you added as source files to be converted?
Correct, sort-of. The source files were actually FLAC files read in by reading the CUE file, so that the single FLAC file can be split into the separate song FLAC files.
Quote:
Maybe you consider these files as "temporary" in your worklfow, but for LameXP these are just normal source files.
Indeed, that I do.
Quote:
Deleting the source file after (successful) conversion is not currently supported. There were requests for such an option before, but I'm still not sure I like the idea...

(This option would have great potential for damage, if the user accidentally enables it, or forgets to turn it off again)
Yep, I understand that. The key to this option is that it would only be in effect when the WAV files were created as the result of importing a FLAC cue file and the final output file type being other than a WAV (flac, mp3, etc.). In other words, as long as the imported files are NOT WAV, then the option would take effect.

Last edited by MrVideo; 24th May 2020 at 10:57.
MrVideo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aac, aotuv, flac, lame, lamexp, mp3, mp4, ogg, oggenc, opus, vorbis