Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > IFO/VOB Editors

Old 26th February 2021, 05:44   #1  |  Link
theundertaker180

Removing dvd/blu ray titles and changing them with other video files & altering menus

Hi All

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I'm looking to remove current
DVD/BluRay files and replace them with a different edited DVD/BluRay video file that I've created, whether it be DVD or BluRay. Can this be done? I have seen things mentioned like PGCMENU and VOBBLANKER etc on other forums but no tutorials on how to do this. Can someone help me and tell me the programs (free if possible) that I need to use and link me to them and give me an easy to follow tutorial link.

Also how to change the menus (motion/static) text as they are foreign.

I'm also trying to create BluRay files and author them to disc but I cannot find a good BluRay authoring tool that can easily create Bluray files with advanced menus etc. I am very good at using DVDStyler and can create brilliant looking menus and DVD's, but this program doesn't do BluRay/HD files. I have heard of ConvertXtoHD and MultiAVCHD and have tried these but to no avail. I find these programs really complicated to use compared to DVDStyler and the menu's are really difficult to navigate and use, also. Someone on anoyther forum mentioned that I can use DVDStyler to create the professional looking menus and link them to blank DVD dummy files then transfer the structure of that DVD over to BluRay via DVD2BDExpress and then they mention other programs I can use to change the dummy files to the created BluRay files I create with the program of my choice (probabaly MultiAVCHD at this moment, unless there's an easier one). They mention TSMUXER and some other programs. Can anyone help me with all of this as I have some amazing projects I would like to convert to BluRay which aren't available on DVD/BluRay or VHS. I'm after an in depth tutorial and link to the things I need. Sorry for the long winded questions but I know this is probably the best place to ask.
theundertaker180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th April 2021, 17:15   #2  |  Link
Ghitulescu

Your question is like
Quote:
I want to change the motor on Ferrari/John Deere because I don't like the colour (one red, the other green) but I found no guide
And you are wrong, there are guides, this is how all people still doing this learned.

That's why you got no answers.

Just google for your question and I am sure you'll find it. If you can't then you might not have the skills needed to do the other job either.