Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 26th December 2009, 08:46   #6381  |  Link
liudnux

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoju3508 View Post
@liudnux, try BD Rebuilder.
Somehow RipBot seems more convenient to me and I haven't seen in it any features except possibility to add multiple audio tracks at once.

So maybe I will repeat my questions, maybe Mr. Atak could make some suggestions?

First, maybe it's possible to make a possibility to pause a job? For instance, I'm trying to make a 2-pass 1080p video, started in the morning, and now, in evening, I see that job will be done after 19 hours...
Maybe, if it's not possible to make that in the middle of second-pass decoding, it is possible to make a pause after first-passing?
Second question - RipBot reads chapters but without names - maybe it is possible to add this feature?
Third question - possibility of ripping of extra features (trailers etc.) included in disc, maybe this could be possible?
Fourth question - possibility to select multiple audio tracks to add to mkv container at once?

And the last, new problem. I can't convert any video anymore,- instead of getting window of selecting quality of video etc., I get D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\getinfo.avs::Avisynth audio #1
ACM Wrapper::Output
error. Tried restarting Windows, extracting RipBot to new clean folder, tried several different movies - always the same result...
liudnux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2009, 09:37   #6382  |  Link
Lighto
The Black Reaper

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to keep the aspect ratio of the original video after resizing.
Lighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2009, 17:32   #6383  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
And the last, new problem. I can't convert any video anymore,- instead of getting window of selecting quality of video etc., I get D:\temp\RipBot264temp\job1\getinfo.avs::Avisynth audio #1
ACM Wrapper::Output error.
have you read first post?

Quote:
Third question - possibility of ripping of extra features (trailers etc.) included in disc, maybe this could be possible?
Extras should be available here.

Quote:
First, maybe it's possible to make a possibility to pause a job? For instance, I'm trying to make a 2-pass 1080p video, started in the morning, and now, in evening, I see that job will be done after 19 hours...
Maybe, if it's not possible to make that in the middle of second-pass decoding, it is possible to make a pause after first-passing?
Have you tried Hibernate function in Windows?

Quote:
Second question - RipBot reads chapters but without names - maybe it is possible to add this feature?
send me chapters.txt file from job1 folder. At the moment I have no access to Blu-Ray movies.

Quote:
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to keep the aspect ratio of the original video after resizing.
eee you mean something like this?

Last edited by Atak_Snajpera; 26th December 2009 at 17:42.
Atak_Snajpera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2009, 17:48   #6384  |  Link
harycover

Hi Atak_Snajpera

Thanks for the support and the great work, I appreciate your GUI more and more as I'm using it, one question though, is multiple audio tracks planed in ripbot development ?

...would be great
harycover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2009, 18:16   #6385  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
Thanks for the support and the great work, I appreciate your GUI more and more as I'm using it, one question though, is multiple audio tracks planed in ripbot development ?
I don't need extra audio because I like more original soundtrack. It does not matter if movies is in Chinese (Shaolin Soccer...) or Korean (My Sassy Girl...) or Thai (Ong Bak...).
I was raised in country where you don't have stupid dubbed versions in cinemas (Full translations with native actors). Whenever I hear Brat Pit or any holywood actor speaking in German or in Hungarian I laugh (I've got colleague from Hungary at work However There was one exception. I liked more Polish version of Shrek because jokes were adjusted to our culture. Also actors' voices were well chosen.
Old 26th December 2009, 18:28   #6386  |  Link
laserfan
Aging Video Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atak_Snajpera View Post
I don't need extra audio because I like more original soundtrack.
Same here, but I do like occasionally to save the Director's Commentary audiotrack in my backups.

Though of course instead I can also just rack-up the original for such stuff and other extras.
laserfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th December 2009, 19:14   #6387  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
Same here, but I do like occasionally to save the Director's Commentary audiotrack in my backups.
Extras should stay on original disc. Rip is rip. Period.
Old 26th December 2009, 22:34   #6388  |  Link
harycover

Quote:
I don't need extra audio because I like more original soundtrack. It does not matter if movies is in Chinese (Shaolin Soccer...) or Korean (My Sassy Girl...) or Thai (Ong Bak...).
I was raised in country where you don't have stupid dubbed versions in cinemas (Full translations with native actors). Whenever I hear Brat Pit or any holywood actor speaking in German or in Hungarian I laugh (I've got colleague from Hungary at work However There was one exception. I liked more Polish version of Shrek because jokes were adjusted to our culture. Also actors' voices were well chosen.

lol... I also do like OST, my friends whatever aren't this way, and when I watch some movie with them I may change the audio so they can watch it with me

Anyway... really weird the way you're taking everything personally "I" don't do this, "I" don't do that... why is this thread open for feedback if you don't care much about feedback geez... just close it so no one can reply, or add a warning that is only for bugs, not for missing features...

I thank you for this tool and I really mean it, but I will wait for another one, it will come, just a matter of time

Regards
Old 26th December 2009, 22:37   #6389  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
lol... I also do like OST, my friends whatever aren't this way, and when I watch some movie with them I may change the audio so they can watch it with me
That's why subtitles were invented.

Quote:
Anyway... really weird the way you're taking everything personally "I" don't do this, "I" don't do that... why is this thread open for feedback if you don't care much about feedback geez... just close it so no one can reply, or add a warning that is only for bugs, not for missing features...
If I don't need something I have no motivation. Simple.
Old 26th December 2009, 22:49   #6390  |  Link
harycover

Quote:
If I don't need something I have no motivation. Simple.
Why not a donate button ? or even making it commercial... I would pay.

The only missing feature many are asking for is multiple audio tracks... you may add it and ask for money for this new version, it would be fair.
Old 26th December 2009, 22:57   #6391  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
The only missing feature many are asking for is multiple audio tracks... you may add it and ask for money for this new version, it would be fair.
I cannot ask for anything because this GUI uses tools which do not belong to me! Without them Ripbot264 wouldn't exist.
Old 26th December 2009, 23:29   #6392  |  Link
harycover

So we've got to hope that one day you'll need multiple audio too ...maybe a new GF that doesn't like subtitles

Cheers
Old 27th December 2009, 11:17   #6393  |  Link
Lighto
The Black Reaper

Quote:
eee you mean something like this?
Thanks dude, just what I needed.
Lighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2009, 16:13   #6394  |  Link
prettyboy85712

Atak,

There may be a problem with selectable subtitles in your latest version. Nothing is showing up in the dialog box to add. This is regardless of the subtitle stream I initially select and happens on every rip I try to encode. The previous version of RipBot works fine.
prettyboy85712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2009, 16:29   #6395  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Where? Here?

or here

Last edited by Atak_Snajpera; 27th December 2009 at 16:31.
Old 27th December 2009, 17:03   #6396  |  Link
prettyboy85712

[QUOTE=Atak_Snajpera;1357041]Where? Here?

To be specific I'm talking about Blu-ray rips.
Old 27th December 2009, 17:06   #6397  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

I need more info. Send me full mediainfo report. Also send me all .txt files from jobx folder
Old 27th December 2009, 17:23   #6398  |  Link
prettyboy85712

Quote:
I need more info. Send me full mediainfo report. Also send me all .txt files from jobx folder
I figured out the problem. When I click the + button, RipBot is by default looking for the .sup in the location where I have my rip and not the job1 folder. I simple have to navigate to the job1 folder and select the file. Weird as I never had to do that before. Must be a Win 7 thing? Or, maybe because I have RipBot and my Blu-ray rip on two different drives.

Last edited by prettyboy85712; 27th December 2009 at 17:27.
Old 27th December 2009, 21:02   #6399  |  Link
liudnux

Quote:
have you read first post?
Yes, I have... haven't installed any of codec packs... it seems one of encoding programs have done this problem.

Quote:
Extras should be available here.
Interesting... although extra files are definitely in this folder I can't see this menu... will try on some another BR disk sometime.

Quote:
Have you tried Hibernate function in Windows?
Until now I haven't... I have been afraid it will ruin video at the point of just hibernating and waking-up... but I'll try and say results, thanks for suggestion

Quote:
send me chapters.txt file from job1 folder. At the moment I have no access to Blu-Ray movies.
Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jqnyydagnzk/chapters.txt
Only chapters with length, without names
liudnux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2009, 21:12   #6400  |  Link
Atak_Snajpera
RipBot264 author

Quote:
Interesting... although extra files are definitely in this folder I can't see this menu... will try on some another BR disk sometime.
1) make sure that AnyDVD HD is running in background
2) select any .m2ts directly from disc in ripbot264

Tags
264, 265, appletv, avchd, bluray, gui, iphone, ipod, ps3, psp, ripbot264, x264 2-pass, x264 gui, x264_64, x265, xbox360