Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th March 2018, 23:58   #11  |  Link
candela

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalor View Post
Hi!

I've added BLURAY to the list of meaningless volumenames - but I don't think it makes sense to add the other names also. Currently there are ~1100 entries in the onlinedatabase and the other titles are not in the list, so I don't think it's really necessary to add them.
Same for the meta-titles - none of them from your list above is in my list and I don't think it's helpful to add such special titles to the list.
When I check the titles in the database I also find a couple that really look meaningless to me - but those are specials that only occur 1 time.

XML creation: changed the behaviour, MetaXML is always created now - but currently I have no plans to allow a manual upload into the online database.

Batchfiles: I will think about it, maybe when the onlinedb is really functional and the synchronisation is correctly working

Automatic GetMeta: will also think about it - but honestly I still don't know why we should collect this data at all?
i've encountered all those labels but not that many times, it doesn't really matter for findvuk, i use the list to know when i should use a manual title instead of metatitle, e.g. _NONAME_ [Nirvana - Nevermind] instead of _NONAME_ (BLU-RAY AUDIO)

xmls could also be posted also on the forum here for example. What happens when XML upload fails (e.g. temp internet problem), how is the data uploaded again without processing the disc again?

(some) of the information allows keys to be derived from other discs, e.g. same MD5 means same MK, even when the movie can be completely different. Also the initial idea was for Relight's database to become a bluray release database on the front end (with keys only in the background). It would be created without requiring manual effort , except for inserting a disc and running findvuk (or any program generating the xml)
candela is offline   Reply With Quote