Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder

Old 10th January 2017, 10:51   #25461  |  Link
Sharc

.avi import

BD-RB exits with an error when trying to import a captured .avi source.
Could it be that the lossless video format which in this case is either Huffyuf (Codec ID: HFYU) or Lagarith (Codec ID: LAGS) is not recognized?

Quote:
- [10:35:07] Importing video file: (1 of 1)
- Preparing AVI for processing...
- Collecting audio/video streams from source...
[10:35:15] ERROR: Collecting video file streams. Aborted.
Sharc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2017, 15:20   #25462  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggtop View Post
Just created an MP4 with intact video and AAC from BD-RB processed BD25 output and it has the same ~ 23 sec delay.
Obviously the audio from segment 00003.m2ts is not taken into account on demuxing as I can see/hear that extracted file 00003.track_4352.dts does not contain 23 sec silence in the beginning.

ggtop
I looked at the US version yesterday -- and it is nothing like yours. It is broken up in to many parts.
Old 10th January 2017, 15:21   #25463  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharc View Post
BD-RB exits with an error when trying to import a captured .avi source.
Could it be that the lossless video format which in this case is either Huffyuf (Codec ID: HFYU) or Lagarith (Codec ID: LAGS) is not recognized?
Definitely.
Old 10th January 2017, 17:18   #25464  |  Link
Sharc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Definitely.
I see. So the *.avi import accepts video in mpeg-1, mpeg-2, mpeg-4 (AVC), VC-1, DivX format, but not lossless, right?
If so, I have to convert the lossless VHS captures to one of the accepted import formats. It's not a big obstacle because I will normally have to preprocess the tape captures anyway.

Last edited by Sharc; 10th January 2017 at 17:26.
Old 10th January 2017, 17:35   #25465  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
I see. So the *.avi import accepts video in mpeg-1, mpeg-2, mpeg-4 (AVC), VC-1, DivX format, but not lossless, right?
If so, I have to convert the lossless VHS captures to one of the accepted import formats. It's not a big obstacle because I will normally have to preprocess the tape captures anyway.
I went for the most common import types. If I add things that aren't accepted by TSMUXER, BD-RB has to reencode them into an acceptable format before allowing it into the pseudo-BD structure (as happens now with DIVX). Right now BD-RB accepts:

V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / WVC1
V_MS/VFW/WVC1
V_MPEG2
V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / XVID, V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DX50,
V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DIV3, V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DIV4,
V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DIV5, V_MPEG1, V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DIVX
A_DTS
A_AC3
A_AAC
S_TEXT/UTF8
S_TEXT/ASS
A_PCM, A_LPCM
A_MPEG/L3
A_MPEG/L2
A_MPEG/L1
S_HDMV/PGS

So what ID does MediaInfo report for your source? If LAV filters supports it and you think it is common enough to be included, I should be able to import and reencode automatically. I reencode to AVC with CRF and it defaults to crf=18. But... there is an undocumented hidden option called IMPORT_CONVERT_CRF that can change that to whatever you want (even lossless AVC). Of course, it will dramatically affect the size of the pseudo-BD structure.

Last edited by jdobbs; 10th January 2017 at 17:52.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2017, 18:46   #25466  |  Link
Sharc

Quote:
I went for the most common import types. If I add things that aren't accepted by TSMUXER, BD-RB has to reencode them into an acceptable format before allowing it into the pseudo-BD structure (as happens now with DIVX). Right now BD-RB accepts:

V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / WVC1
V_MS/VFW/WVC1
V_MPEG2
V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / XVID, V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DX50,
V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DIV3, V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DIV4,
V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DIV5, V_MPEG1, V_MS/VFW/FOURCC / DIVX
A_DTS
A_AC3
A_AAC
S_TEXT/UTF8
S_TEXT/ASS
A_PCM, A_LPCM
A_MPEG/L3
A_MPEG/L2
A_MPEG/L1
S_HDMV/PGS

So what ID does MediaInfo report for your source? If LAV filters supports it and you think it is common enough to be included, I should be able to import and reencode automatically. I reencode to AVC with CRF and it defaults to crf=18. But... there is an undocumented hidden option called IMPORT_CONVERT_CRF that can change that to whatever you want (even lossless AVC). Of course, it will dramatically affect the size of the pseudo-BD structure.
From MediaInfo:
Code:
Format : HuffYUV 
Format version : Version 2 
Codec ID : HFYU
or:
Code:
Format : Lagarith 
Codec ID : LAGS
I think theses codecs/compressors are widely used for lossless video tape captures.
Old 11th January 2017, 11:11   #25467  |  Link
Torrentted84

Couple questions

First thanks for this program, been using it for a few years already and still glad that I've found it.

Maybe these are noob questions, but can't find other place to ask them.
1. Is it normal that the bitrate stays the same when using 1080 or converterting them to 720? When having a serie which is more than 3Hours I mostly change it to 720 in setup. But the bitrate is still the same as the 1080 option.

2. When using edit mode I can decide to blank extra's, but is it possible to lower the quality for only a few extra's
- I know tthat the option "quicker encode for extra's" exist but when doing this with series it is not always clear which stream is considered as an extra.

I don't have any programming skills so I don't know how it works behind the scenes or how difficult it is.
- For instances 720 @ specific bitrate 4mbps for some (interviews or similar)
- 480 for bloopers and/or deleted scenes
Torrentted84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2017, 14:45   #25468  |  Link
ggtop

Quote:
I looked at the US version yesterday -- and it is nothing like yours. It is broken up in to many parts.
Hi jdobbs,

it seems I found the root cause.
I played around with tsmuxer and those META files that are created by BD-RB to control the demuxing.
I created my own META file and demuxed 00003.m2ts (rather than 00003.mpls) and both DTS tracks came out with 0 KB file size. This does not happen with AC3 tracks. They have 23 sec silence and choosing one of them for the alternate output results in a perfectly in sync MP4.

00003.META
Code:
MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --demux --vbr  --vbv-len=500 --start-time=27000000

V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", fps=23.976, track=4113

A_DTS, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", track=4352, lang=deu
A_AC3, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", track=4353, lang=deu
A_DTS, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", track=4354, lang=eng
A_AC3, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", track=4355, lang=eng
Is there anything BD-RB can do in cases like this?

ggtop
Attached Images

ggtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2017, 15:29   #25469  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrentted84 View Post
First thanks for this program, been using it for a few years already and still glad that I've found it.

Maybe these are noob questions, but can't find other place to ask them.
1. Is it normal that the bitrate stays the same when using 1080 or converterting them to 720? When having a serie which is more than 3Hours I mostly change it to 720 in setup. But the bitrate is still the same as the 1080 option.

2. When using edit mode I can decide to blank extra's, but is it possible to lower the quality for only a few extra's
- I know tthat the option "quicker encode for extra's" exist but when doing this with series it is not always clear which stream is considered as an extra.

I don't have any programming skills so I don't know how it works behind the scenes or how difficult it is.
1. Yes, if you are using a target. But... since the bitrate is the same while the resolution is smaller -- it would be reasonable to say the quality would improve (assuming it isn't at/near its max).

2. Not currently.
Old 11th January 2017, 15:31   #25470  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggtop View Post
Hi jdobbs,

it seems I found the root cause.
I played around with tsmuxer and those META files that are created by BD-RB to control the demuxing.
I created my own META file and demuxed 00003.m2ts (rather than 00003.mpls) and both DTS tracks came out with 0 KB file size. This does not happen with AC3 tracks. They have 23 sec silence and choosing one of them for the alternate output results in a perfectly in sync MP4.

00003.META
Code:
MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --demux --vbr  --vbv-len=500 --start-time=27000000

V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", fps=23.976, track=4113

A_DTS, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", track=4352, lang=deu
A_AC3, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", track=4353, lang=deu
A_DTS, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", track=4354, lang=eng
A_AC3, "E:\BDMV\STREAM\00003.m2ts", track=4355, lang=eng
Is there anything BD-RB can do in cases like this?

ggtop
Not really... if the DTS tracks is missing it means the the source is actually illegal, since all M2TS files of the same playlist are required to have the same track mapping.
Old 11th January 2017, 23:45   #25471  |  Link
Sharc

@jdobbs
Did you already have a chance to look into this. (The non-playable discs for full backup SBS encodes).
Old 12th January 2017, 00:03   #25472  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
@jdobbs
Did you already have a chance to look into this. (The non-playable discs for full backup SBS encodes).
Not yet. But I will soon.
Old 12th January 2017, 07:07   #25473  |  Link
Lathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrentted84 View Post

Ah... careful with that screen name... I can see Ch3vr0n now, sharpening his daggers and knives and polishing his sniper rifle...

Heh, well what I do with my Xtras is that you can set an overall CRF value (as oppose to bit rate) for all Xtras. I have mine set at 24, which for Xtras I find is an overall good compromise. I mean, I LOVE the Xtras in films and if I really like the movie, I generally keep all the Xtras. BUT... in most cases we ARE talking about just interviews (maybe interspersed with film clips) and like you said, Bloopers, etc. So, to me it's not like the film itself where you have to sweat the quality so much.

So, what I would suggest is find a good compromise CRF value for Xtras (I think you set that in the hidden options and add to your ini file) so that you will get an acceptable overall quality for all Xtras and yet still save a good amount of space. Many times I've noticed recently even when I have Xtras that add up to say 5 Gigs and I have BDRB encode JUST the Xtras only to make a BD5 disc (AVCHD) and I set the quality for say 'Very Fast', since I've instructed BDRB to use the alternate CRF for Xtras, usually the disc will come out only about 1.75 - 2 Gigs as opposed to filling the BD5. At first, I was wondering why and then it dawned on me that BDRB was using the alternate CRF rate for the Xtras that I had set in the ini.

I hope that helps...
Lathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 11:44   #25474  |  Link
Ch3vr0n

@lathe don't bring me in over something I've got nothing to do with. I could care less about someone's username.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.
Ch3vr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 16:17   #25475  |  Link
Torrentted84

Quote:
1. Yes, if you are using a target. But... since the bitrate is the same while the resolution is smaller -- it would be reasonable to say the quality would improve (assuming it isn't at/near its max).

2. Not currently.

Thanks for the information jdobbs about the bitrate. Thought that I consult the experts with this question

Quote:
Ah... careful with that screen name... I can see Ch3vr0n now, sharpening his daggers and knives and polishing his sniper rifle...

Heh, well what I do with my Xtras is that you can set an overall CRF value (as oppose to bit rate) for all Xtras. I have mine set at 24, which for Xtras I find is an overall good compromise. I mean, I LOVE the Xtras in films and if I really like the movie, I generally keep all the Xtras. BUT... in most cases we ARE talking about just interviews (maybe interspersed with film clips) and like you said, Bloopers, etc. So, to me it's not like the film itself where you have to sweat the quality so much.

So, what I would suggest is find a good compromise CRF value for Xtras (I think you set that in the hidden options and add to your ini file) so that you will get an acceptable overall quality for all Xtras and yet still save a good amount of space. Many times I've noticed recently even when I have Xtras that add up to say 5 Gigs and I have BDRB encode JUST the Xtras only to make a BD5 disc (AVCHD) and I set the quality for say 'Very Fast', since I've instructed BDRB to use the alternate CRF for Xtras, usually the disc will come out only about 1.75 - 2 Gigs as opposed to filling the BD5. At first, I was wondering why and then it dawned on me that BDRB was using the alternate CRF rate for the Xtras that I had set in the ini.

I hope that helps...
Thanks Lathe. I will definitely have a look at this.
Torrentted84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 18:25   #25476  |  Link
colinhunt

Okay, I know pretty much nobody cares about 3D anymore. Regardless: I did The Hobbit 3D Extended Edition disc 2 last night on version 0.50.20 using FRIMSource and QSV acceleration, and while the encoding & building of .ISO happened in less than an hour (which is nice), the output has left and right views swapped. And unfortunately neither my player nor my projector offers an option for swapping the views.

I did a couple of other 3D titles as well but haven't checked them yet for this issue. Actually, I think this is not the first time I've mentioned this phenomenon in this thread. Hmm.
colinhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 18:54   #25477  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinhunt View Post
Okay, I know pretty much nobody cares about 3D anymore. Regardless: I did The Hobbit 3D Extended Edition disc 2 last night on version 0.50.20 using FRIMSource and QSV acceleration, and while the encoding & building of .ISO happened in less than an hour (which is nice), the output has left and right views swapped. And unfortunately neither my player nor my projector offers an option for swapping the views.

I did a couple of other 3D titles as well but haven't checked them yet for this issue. Actually, I think this is not the first time I've mentioned this phenomenon in this thread. Hmm.
Did you do it in SBS or OU mode? If not then the left/right would remain unchanged -- as it is set by the original disc as flagged by the MPLS file. That, of course, would indicate a player issue unless you have set the SWAP_3D hidden option by mistake and are using SBS/OU.

Please post your log and ini, as it's hard to help when blind.

Last edited by jdobbs; 12th January 2017 at 19:03.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 19:24   #25478  |  Link
colinhunt

Quote:
Did you do it in SBS or OU mode? If not then the left/right would remain unchanged -- as it is set by the original disc. That, of course, would indicate a player issue unless you have set the SWAP_3D hidden option by mistake (for SBS/OU).
Sorry, not SBS or OU. Full 1080p frame-packed, main movie only, to 3D .iso.

I went through my recent 3D backups, and discovered several that had their L/R views swapped. Going through .LOG I noticed I'd used both 0.50.19 and 0.50.20, and the ones done on .19 did not have their views swapped.

.INI for 0.50.19:

Code:
[Options]
VERSION=0.50.0.19
ENCODER=0
MODE=3
ENCODE_QUALITY=3
QUALITY_ULTRA=1		
FRIM_SW_DECODE=0	
FRIM_SW_ENCODE=0	
OUTPUT_3D_ISO=1		
IGNORE_3D=0
ONEPASS_ENCODING=0
AUTO_QUALITY=0
TARGET_SIZE=25300
AUDIO_TO_KEEP=eng;
SUBS_TO_KEEP=eng;
SD_CONVERT=0
OPEN_GOP=0
RESIZE_1080=0
RESIZE_1440=0
RESIZE_720=0
DEINTERLACE=1
SD_TO_1080=0
CONVERT_WIDE=0
DTS_REENCODE=0
AC3_REENCODE=0
AC3_640=0
AC3_192=0
KEEP_HD_AUDIO=1
AUDIO_DRC=0
DECODER=2
AVCHD=1
REMOVE_WORKFILES=0
REMOVE_OUTPUT=0
USE_FILTERS=0
BDMV_CERT_ONLY=1
IVTC_PULLDOWN=0
ASSUME_DVD_PAL=0
FRIMSOURCE=0
COMPLETION_BEEP=0
OUTPUT_SBS=0
NEROAAC=0
SUPTITLE=0
PGSTOSRT=0
AUDIO_TRACK_LIMIT=0
SUBTITLE_TRACK_LIMIT=0
CUSTOM_TARGET_SIZE=25550
[Paths]
SOURCE_PATH=H:\
WORKING_PATH=F:\_BDRB_OUTPUT\
OUTPUT_FOLDER=Q:\_ENCODES\
Logs for titles done on .19:

Code:
[11/22/16] BD Rebuilder v0.50.19
[23:56:55] Source:  STAR_TREK_BEYOND_3D_00800
  - Input BD size: 42.32 GB
  - Approximate total content: [02:02:22.209]
  - Target BD size: 24.71 GB
  - Windows Version: 6.2 [9200]
  - MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
  - Quality: Highest (Very Slow), ABR
  - MVC 3D Output Mode enabled
  - Decoding/Frame serving: FRIMDecode
  - Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=448
[23:56:58] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [23:56:58] Processing: VID_00800 (1 of 1)
 - [23:56:58] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00800]
 - [00:07:20] Reencoding video [VID_00800]
   - Source Video: MPEG-4 (AVC), 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 176,037 frames
   - Bitrate: 19,700 Kbs
   - Using FRIMEncoder for MVC encoding
 - [00:07:20] Reencoding: VID_00800, Pass 1 of 1
 - [00:54:48] Video Encode complete
 - [00:54:48] Processing audio tracks
   - Track 4352 (eng): Keeping original audio
[00:54:48]PHASE ONE complete
[00:54:48]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
 - [00:54:48] Rebuilding BD-3D file Structure
[01:04:52] - Encode and Rebuild complete
[01:04:52] JOB: STAR_TREK_BEYOND_3D finished.
Code:
[11/23/16] BD Rebuilder v0.50.19
[18:49:29] Source:  THE_BFG_00000
  - Input BD size: 33.39 GB
  - Approximate total content: [01:57:09.105]
  - Target BD size: 24.95 GB
[18:49:31] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [18:49:31] Processing: VID_00000 (1 of 1)
 - [18:49:31] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00000]
 - [18:56:25] Reencoding video [VID_00000]
   - Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 168,530 frames
   - Bitrate: 21,010 Kbs
 - [18:56:25] Reencoding: VID_00000, Pass 1 of 1
 - [19:36:49] Video Encode complete
 - [19:36:49] Processing audio tracks
[19:36:49]PHASE ONE complete
[19:36:49]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
 - [19:36:49] Rebuilding BD-3D file Structure
[19:46:47] - Encode and Rebuild complete
[19:46:47] JOB: THE_BFG finished.
.INI for 0.50.20:

Code:
[Options]
VERSION=0.50.0.20
ENCODER=0
MODE=3
OUTPUT_FOLDER=Q:\_ENCODES
ENCODE_QUALITY=3
QUALITY_ULTRA=1		
FRIM_SW_DECODE=0	
FRIM_SW_ENCODE=0	
OUTPUT_3D_ISO=1		
IGNORE_3D=0
ONEPASS_ENCODING=0
AUTO_QUALITY=0
TARGET_SIZE=25300
AUDIO_TO_KEEP=eng;
SUBS_TO_KEEP=eng;
SD_CONVERT=0
OPEN_GOP=0
RESIZE_1080=0
RESIZE_1440=0
RESIZE_720=0
DEINTERLACE=1
SD_TO_1080=0
CONVERT_WIDE=0
DTS_REENCODE=0
AC3_REENCODE=0
AC3_640=0
AC3_192=0
KEEP_HD_AUDIO=1
AUDIO_DRC=0
DECODER=2
AVCHD=1
REMOVE_WORKFILES=0
REMOVE_OUTPUT=0
USE_FILTERS=0
BDMV_CERT_ONLY=1
IVTC_PULLDOWN=0
ASSUME_DVD_PAL=0
FRIMSOURCE=0
COMPLETION_BEEP=0
OUTPUT_SBS=0
NEROAAC=0
SUPTITLE=0
PGSTOSRT=0
AUDIO_TRACK_LIMIT=0
SUBTITLE_TRACK_LIMIT=0
CUSTOM_TARGET_SIZE=24900
[Paths]
SOURCE_PATH=H:\
WORKING_PATH=F:\_BDRB_OUTPUT\
Logs for titles done on .20; all these had their views swapped, even the one that wasn't re-encoded.

Code:
[01/11/17] BD Rebuilder v0.50.20
[20:17:06] Source:  HOBBIT_EXT_PT1_D2_00100
  - Input BD size: 27.62 GB
  - Approximate total content: [01:23:28.378]
[20:17:09] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [20:17:09] Processing: VID_00006 (1 of 1)
 - [20:17:09] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00006]
 - [20:22:03] Reencoding video [VID_00006]
   - Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 120,081 frames
   - Bitrate: 33,388 Kbs
 - [20:22:03] Reencoding: VID_00006, Pass 1 of 1
 - [20:48:52] Video Encode complete
 - [20:48:52] Processing audio tracks
[20:48:52]PHASE ONE complete
[20:48:52]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
 - [20:48:52] Rebuilding BD-3D file Structure
[20:59:20] - Encode and Rebuild complete
[20:59:20] JOB: HOBBIT_EXT_PT1_D2 finished.

Code:
[01/11/17] BD Rebuilder v0.50.20
[21:49:14] Source:  IT_CAME_FROM_OUTER_SPACE_00230
  - Input BD size: 20.10 GB
  - Approximate total content: [01:20:18.271]
  - Output folder: Q:\_ENCODES\
[21:49:18] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [21:49:18] Processing: VID_00300 (1 of 1)
 - [21:49:18] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00300]
 - [21:53:33] Reencoding video [VID_00300]
 - [21:53:33] Keeping original video (no reencode)
 - [21:53:33] Processing audio tracks
   - Track 4353 (eng): Keeping original audio
[21:53:33]PHASE ONE complete
[21:53:33]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
 - [21:53:33] Rebuilding BD-3D file Structure
[22:00:37] - Encode and Rebuild complete
[22:00:37] JOB: IT_CAME_FROM_OUTER_SPACE finished.
Code:
[01/12/17] BD Rebuilder v0.50.20
[16:16:25] Source:  STORKS_00098
  - Input BD size: 27.70 GB
  - Approximate total content: [01:26:57.879]
  - Target BD size: 24.32 GB
  - Output folder: Q:\_ENCODES\
[16:16:27] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [16:16:27] Processing: VID_00042 (1 of 1)
 - [16:16:27] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00042]
 - [16:21:58] Reencoding video [VID_00042]
   - Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 125,104 frames
   - Bitrate: 33,863 Kbs
 - [16:21:58] Reencoding: VID_00042, Pass 1 of 1
 - [16:52:39] Video Encode complete
 - [16:52:39] Processing audio tracks
[16:52:39]PHASE ONE complete
[16:52:39]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
 - [16:52:39] Rebuilding BD-3D file Structure
[17:01:13] - Encode and Rebuild complete
[17:01:13] JOB: STORKS finished.
There was one more title done on .20, a German oddity titled Lichtmond, but I can't be sure if its views were swapped or not. It's basically a demo of extreme 3D, and watching it feels like someone's trying to yank my eyeballs out of my head.
colinhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 20:04   #25479  |  Link
brunchto

There is a SWAP_3D hidden option? I missed it 😭... I will try
brunchto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2017, 20:21   #25480  |  Link
jdobbs

@colinhunt

Nothing changed related to 3D between 0.50.19 and 0.50.20 -- so that isn't likely. As I said, if you aren't doing OU/SBS then the determination of which is right/left is in the MPLS file. It isn't something that BD-RB manipulates. I can check and see if there might be something at play in the FRIM command line -- but it is unlikely.