Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd July 2011, 03:14   #1  |  Link
Tommy-UniQue

Megui

Hello im an fellow encoder and having problems with the very last part of encoding... wen it trys to mux the file it crashes but everything else works.. Any solutions ?
Im using the very latest update of megui as i have re downlaoded it. i rip movies and encode it. so i used dvd fab to rip to 100% (dvd9) and have k lite mega pack installed as well as gordian knot (not auto) and avi synth and virtual dub.

I use GK to create dv2 file along with creating a generic script so i can load it into avi synth creator in megui and put my script in and then laod the audio up in megui and use bitrate calculator.. i use xvid and ac3 codecs and container is AVI. Problem is after doing the fist 3 jobs (audio and the 2 video jobs) which is the mux which uses virtual dub to mux the files to create the encoded video.. wen it starts up.. doesnt say no error code but says its not responding and thats it which totally sucks cuz i have wasted time doing all this.. i just need a soulution to this thats all..

Last edited by Tommy-UniQue; 22nd July 2011 at 12:32. Reason: didnt include full details
Tommy-UniQue is offline   Reply With Quote