Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Hardware & Software > PC Hard & Software

Old 25th December 2018, 23:23   #1  |  Link
moutezz

Fix an incorrect Audio/Video synchronize them ?

Hello,

I am looking for a good software to synchronize some mkv files (video-audio) with an offset, but not anyone! I'm looking for one that looks like "Subtitle Edit" (a subtitle software with lots of other options) ...

You see, its method is very practical and simple (as the picture shows at the bottom), you choose the dialogue to synchronize and also in the video you choose the lyrics that stick with and then you click on "synchronize" but without conversion, because it will reduce the quality of my video that has already converted. I need no conversion at the end, like Mkvtoolnix does the work & save it without touching the video.

If anyone knows a kind of software that looks a bit like "Subtitle Edit" and does well the sync I will be happy ? THANK YOU

moutezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th December 2018, 05:54   #2  |  Link
imsrk48

Quote:
Originally Posted by moutezz View Post
Hello,

I am looking for a good software to synchronize some mkv files (video-audio) with an offset, but not anyone! I'm looking for one that looks like "Subtitle Edit" (a subtitle software with lots of other options) ...

You see, its method is very practical and simple (as the picture shows at the bottom), you choose the dialogue to synchronize and also in the video you choose the lyrics that stick with and then you click on "synchronize" but without conversion, because it will reduce the quality of my video that has already converted. I need no conversion at the end, like Mkvtoolnix does the work & save it without touching the video.

If anyone knows a kind of software that looks a bit like "Subtitle Edit" and does well the sync I will be happy ? THANK YOU

Use potplayer or MPC-be to sync movies after you get exact sync ms - or + you need to add sync permanently with avidemux

For more help meet me on telegram messenger @iamsrk48

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk
imsrk48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th December 2018, 14:44   #3  |  Link
moutezz

Hi,

I need to know can I save my work (synchronization) in the end ? Because I have to save my file...

Last edited by moutezz; 29th December 2018 at 00:35.
Old 29th December 2018, 06:30   #4  |  Link
Wakaku
MKV and tools user

I think resyncing via media players (eg. PotPlayer and VLC) are during playback only and not saved. But at least you'll know the value needed, for example 200 ms.

Sadly I don't know or use any visual software that could resync audio and video similar to Subtitle Edit.

But if you know the value, for example the 200 ms, then just use it and put it in MKVToolNix then remux your MKV to a new MKV which would contain the value, so that media players would then use it during playback.
Wakaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th December 2018, 01:46   #5  |  Link
moutezz

Hi,

the reason why I want a software that looks like Subtitle Edit (method of execution) because it gives the exact result more then Mkvtoolnix. I know working with Mkvtoolnix but sometimes it doesn't really give an exact result even if the value seems very close.

I will keep looking again, maybe I'll find it because I swear the idea is so productif if it exist.