Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > New and alternative a/v containers
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 17th August 2017, 04:44   #1  |  Link
sumirecccp

OGG chapter splitter - Can split very-long OGG chapter file include multi episodes

It's written by my friend ,A python script to easily split huge OGG chapter file.
Some BDMV or DVDISO will only provide a very-long time chapter file (about 90min or 120 min, etc) and which will include 5 or 6 episodes.
Though it has seperated m2ts under SCREAM directory. but only one mlps file under PLAYLIST directory.
This script can help to split OGG file exacted from chaptereditor , to fit with each m2ts.

usage:
Requied Python 2.7 or 3.5 installed.
run this under cmd or save as bat.
Code:
oggsplitter.py input.txt "(split before these chapter numbers, not include itself)6,11,16,21,26"
example:
If there is a "00000.txt" include 30 chapters, 6 episodes. and I want to split this file to 6 parts.
and I run this command:
Code:
oggspliter.py 00000.txt "6,11,16,21,26"
and it will output 6 files, filename like "00002 - Chapter information - OGG.txt, 00003 - Chapter information - OGG.txt"..., each file include 5 chapters.

If you need to change output filename, you can modify code here:
Code:
outputfileindex = 2
Code:
outputfilename = ((str)(outputfileindex)).zfill(5) + ' - Chapter information - OGG.txt'
Attached Files
File Type: rar oggsplitter.rar (1.1 KB, 19 views)
sumirecccp is offline   Reply With Quote