Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > VapourSynth

Old 7th April 2018, 06:38   #101  |  Link
Selur

btw. for those interested I adjusted the scripts over at https://github.com/Selur/VapoursynthScriptsInHybrid to only use eedi3m and znedi3 when they are available and use the default eedi3 and nnedi3 otherwise, so they should work fine with the installer.
simply place them into your '/Library/Frameworks/VapourSynth.framework/lib/python3.6/site-packages/' folder

Cu Selur
Old 8th April 2018, 15:01   #102  |  Link
l33tmeatwad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter View Post
What I meant was NumPy proper, since the installer also has its own site-packages folder in which you have to put all libraries you want to use(for example some functions which use arange would throw an error since numpy is missing, even if it's correctly installed by pip). Might be me doing something wrong however.
The VapourSynth install has it's own python separate from the system python. I can try to get it setup, but I will need some way to test it if you could provide something.
l33tmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2018, 16:34   #103  |  Link
Mad_Hatter
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tmeatwad View Post
The VapourSynth install has it's own python separate from the system python. I can try to get it setup, but I will need some way to test it if you could provide something.
Sure. Put kagefunc.py into vapoursynth site-packages, create new script importing it and use adaptive_grain(). The script would end up looking like this:
Quote:
import vapoursynth as vs
from vapoursynth import core
import kagefunc as kgf
src = core.std.BlankClip(format=vs.YUV420P8, length=1000, color=[255, 128, 128])
final = kgf.adaptive_grain(src)
final.set_output()
Mad_Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2018, 04:49   #104  |  Link
foxyshadis
ангел смерти

Off topic but thanks for pointing me to kagefunc, there's some cool stuff in there.
foxyshadis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2018, 17:51   #105  |  Link
Mad_Hatter
N00b

Is there any update on wobbly addition? Since compiling it manually causes it to fail even with --prefix=/Library/Frameworks/VapourSynth.framework
Mad_Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2018, 18:18   #106  |  Link
Selur

afaik l33tmeatwad is out of order atm. due to personal reasons.
Hopefully he'll be back soon.
Old 17th May 2018, 14:52   #107  |  Link
l33tmeatwad

I will attempt to get back onto adding things to this pack as soon as I can, however some will be more complicated than others as not all are out of the box ready to compile on macOS. Wobbly for example, is not setup in a way to compile to an .app package for macOS, which makes things complicated when it comes to releasing it as part of this package. I have successfully compiled it before and had it working before via command prompt to launch it, but I need to adjust it to work as a .app so it's easier to distribute. The plugins that are more complicated or that refuse to compile will go on the delayed list so I can get as much added as possible and I will revisit the others as I have time to figure them out. If anyone else is able to help compile things that can be added (using macOS 10.10) please contact me, it would a huge help to this project.
l33tmeatwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th June 2018, 18:10   #108  |  Link
Selur

@mods: please close thread and its superseded by
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1844449