Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 3rd January 2013, 03:18   #7141  |  Link
BetaBoy
CoreCodec Founder

Because we don't address every D9 post? Come on. We have been working on the new portal issues one at a time as time permits as we expand its abilities (thank you for the reports).

At the moment we are leaving for CES where we are preparing to demo and announce our CoreAAC Encoder and the OSS/CSS dual licensing model for it and CoreAVC with our partners and licensees.

http://corecodec.com

Last edited by BetaBoy; 3rd January 2013 at 06:55.
BetaBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2013, 12:20   #7142  |  Link
antonyfrn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaBoy View Post
Because we don't address every D9 post? Come on. We have been working on the new portal issues one at a time as time permits as we expand its abilities (thank you for the reports).

At the moment we are leaving for CES where we are preparing to demo and announce our CoreAAC Encoder and the OSS/CSS dual licensing model for it and CoreAVC with our partners and licensees.
How about telling us when your will have the site fixed its been several months ive been trying to contact someone at corecodec and your current contact page don't even work ive tired via twitter and even your email and facebook? seriously im very close to the point of passing this onto trading standards and let them deal with you
antonyfrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2013, 22:21   #7143  |  Link
Cyber-Mav

look if the update rate for coreaac encoder will be same as coreavc then its gonna be a failure all over again.
my purchase of coreavc was pointless since free decoders are now faster and do 10bit decoding without issues. so whats the point of having coreavc these days? waste of money.
Cyber-Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2013, 16:08   #7144  |  Link
hajj_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Mav View Post
look if the update rate for coreaac encoder will be same as coreavc then its gonna be a failure all over again.
my purchase of coreavc was pointless since free decoders are now faster and do 10bit decoding without issues. so whats the point of having coreavc these days? waste of money.
There isn't, hence why there are so few posts in this thread now. All new computers can do hardware decoding of h264. CoreHEVC will be pretty popular but seeing as though coreavc is buggy and is only updated once a year i can see many people boycotting it.
hajj_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th January 2013, 14:30   #7145  |  Link
MOS-Marauder

Well..the MAIN Problem is that CoreAVC doesnt work on Win8 so i cannot use my paid product atm.

Mara
MOS-Marauder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2013, 16:07   #7146  |  Link
DoctorJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS-Marauder View Post
Well..the MAIN Problem is that CoreAVC doesnt work on Win8 so i cannot use my paid product atm.

Mara
+1, same for me
DoctorJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2013, 01:54   #7147  |  Link
Nekomata

Quote:

Mara
+2 just release a compatible windows 8 version
Nekomata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2013, 03:59   #7148  |  Link
ryrynz

+3 just release any new version.
ryrynz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th February 2013, 04:00   #7149  |  Link
robpdotcom

I'd be happy if they just released the de-bugged version of Haali.
AMD 6870
robpdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th February 2013, 21:31   #7150  |  Link
rica

Quote:

Mara
Please, set them free to take their time until CES 2015 and Win10 is released.

EDIT: FYI, I bought this in October or November 2011; it was 3.01, and still it is 3.01(!)
Then, everything is fine; no need to update. (maybe, no need forever.)

Last edited by rica; 12th February 2013 at 23:09.
rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th February 2013, 19:55   #7151  |  Link
hdboy

Hi, what is the CoreAVC equivalent to "RGB output level: untouched (as input)". I don't want coreavc to change the levels, just leave it to madvr.
Old 26th February 2013, 07:10   #7152  |  Link
v_spec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Mav View Post
I never experienced issues decoding 10-bit video. They're not updating maybe cause there's no need to update?

I've been able to view everything since their last update (3.01). Maybe they'll return for h265?
Old 26th February 2013, 15:24   #7153  |  Link
paradoxical

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_spec View Post
They're not updating maybe cause there's no need to update?
No, there is need to fix all the bugs in the current version.
Old 26th February 2013, 15:35   #7154  |  Link
TheShadowRunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical View Post
No, there is need to fix all the bugs in the current version.
Most have already been fixed actually, so the hold up on a fix release is quite a mystery.
See: 1/2
Old 6th March 2013, 13:01   #7155  |  Link
itsonlyjustincase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caution View Post
^ I'm aaware, but I'd have thought there'd still be some way for customers to be able to obtain their product in the meantime seeing as the process is taking this long.

I'm also curious about your earlier post concerning Windows 8 x64 now. Wondering if this is happenening to a lot of people or not. I intend to install it on Win8 x64 once I can view my key.
same problem
itsonlyjustincase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th March 2013, 22:36   #7156  |  Link
DoctorJ

Where are we on this? I still cannot get a password reset on my corecodec account and I don't want to repurchase unless I will be able to get something that will work on Windows 8.
DoctorJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2013, 20:08   #7157  |  Link
an3k

That's why I'll download their software in the future.
Making good software = thumbs up
Selling good software = thumbs up
Supporting good software = thumbs up
Just dropping all customer service and play dead dog = kill it with fire.

To be honest, i don't care about that company anymore since they don't care about their customers (by the way, I have my license keys, etc. and I don't have any software bugs - I'm not "raging" because of that).

@BetaBoy: Please tell us (or me in private) what's the problem giving customers access to their CD-Keys. Within ONE week i could create a php page with login function and a simple echo'ing of the software DL link and the license key.
There are so many web-devs out there who would like to help (for free) but if you don't ask for help and can't solve it yourself (as we see you can't) web-devs also can't help you.

It's kinda sad to see a company dying which creates well-written code and stable software. First you lose your customers satisfaction (omg), then their trust and then the customer itself ... i thought you have to make money to survive!

EDIT: I think the CES is over now!
an3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2013, 20:23   #7158  |  Link
Sm3n2

Hello,
I have an issue regarding coreAVC and megui x64. Usually I'm using ffdshow to decode. I have to change something in my .avs? :

LoadPlugin("C:\MeGUI x64\tools\avs\directshowsource.dll")
DirectShowSource("E:\Vidéos\TF1\The.Voice.S02E07.ts", fps=25.000, audio=false, convertfps=true).AssumeFPS(25,1)

Thanks in advance.
Sm3n2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2013, 20:31   #7159  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

And which issue? Any error messages to quote? Any strange display to mention? And ... you are using AviSynth-64bit, certainly?

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th March 2013, 23:46   #7160  |  Link
Sm3n2

Actually I would like coreavc to decode my video and use the deinterlacer included in core avc to deinterlace my video. But, my problem is if I have Haali splitter installed, this is haali that is render my video and no deinterlace is apply or if I uninstall haali obviously there is no render at all.
If I have both ffdshow + haali there is no problem and I can activate the ffdshow yadif etc... but I'd like use corecodec because he is more performant.
Sorry if my english is bad.
Thanks
Sm3n2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
codec, coreavc, corecodec, coremvc, cuda, decoder, dxva, h.264, mvc, scam