Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > One click suites for DVD backup and DVD creation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th March 2010, 03:13   #11  |  Link
8ternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrC View Post
@8ternity

Let's try to make some order.

About FFmpeg update. You can. But results can be unpredictable: I usually test the updated sw for a while before releasing them into AVStoDVD.

Movie #1 Try #1: from the log file, FFmpeg did not crash, because FFmpeg was not used. There's a problem in decoding video source. Have you installed Haali and ffdshow?

Movie #2 Try #1: yes, ffmpeg+aften had a problem in encoding audio track. Why have you changed from default wavi+aften to ffmpeg+aften as AC3 encoder? If also wavi+aften fails you can try with QuEnc. Many users had success in converting blu-ray audio using QuEnc (right Adub ).

Bye
Hi MRC,

About ffmpeg, i reset to default.

About Try #1: Yes i have ffdshow clsid rev 3316 installed. i have also try rev 3222. Mastroka haali was installed, i was using for ripbot264 all thoes softwares.

Movie #2: I was changed because i was trying to find what's the trouble. I was sucessfully convert over 15 movies in the previous version 2.2.4 but i was let over 2 month to re-use again and have made the update.

Normally with ver 2.2.5 i was using has default but with 2pass with HCencc because the quality video was a little bit more clean has the 1pass with QuENC.

I have reinstall version 2.2.5 and let everything has default but use it in 2pass.

If i have another crashed, i will post log info. After that, i will try my older version 2.2.4 to check if it's an update the trouble.

For info, i was using Windows 7 professional x86 edition.

Thanks for replies.