Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder

Old 9th August 2010, 18:51   #9101  |  Link
drmih

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooper View Post
mmm didnt get that, are you saying that changing the title of the folder might work?? well i dont think thats the problem because i have rebuilded more movies from that page and eveything was perfect, just this one i have problems
He's saying, in a polite way, that you've downloaded an illegal copy which, as the ripping process can't be guaranteed, shouldn't be used to try and identify bugs in a beta pro gramme - apart from all of the other forum rules.
drmih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 18:54   #9102  |  Link
drmih

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoadvocate View Post
I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere but I don't see it. Where can I get a copy of this older version of BDRB ??
You can't - it serves no purpose beta testing an old version. Now that jdobbs knows that an earlier version worked on a title he should be able to fix the bug on the latest one.
drmih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 19:11   #9103  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooper View Post
ok I downloaded the latest version of matroska splitter, installed and still, i am getting in the inspect control, that haali isnt the recommended version, I downloaded the archive that is in the first post of the forum but how can i use those files, it says realesed and inside is a matrokaspliter.ax, do i have to copy it and paste in the haali folder? because i checked that folder and i didnt find any other files called matroskaspliter.ax just spliter.ax
OMG. Nowhere in my response did I tell you to download the "latest version" -- in fact I said just the opposite. Go to the first post of this thread and download ONLY THE VERSION THAT IS LINKED IN THAT POST. I can't predict what new bugs or incompatibilities are introduced when new versions are released. I can only say that they often don't work.

Please follow directions.

Last edited by jdobbs; 9th August 2010 at 19:18.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 19:15   #9104  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmih View Post
You can't - it serves no purpose beta testing an old version. Now that jdobbs knows that an earlier version worked on a title he should be able to fix the bug on the latest one.
Exactly. picture: jdobbs banging his head on the wall... I've also posted that I found and fixed that error and it will be in the next release.

Last edited by jdobbs; 9th August 2010 at 19:18.
Old 9th August 2010, 19:41   #9105  |  Link
wooper

wwwaaa sorryyy dont hate me, i am just a noob i will unistall everything, erase the folders, rebooting and install them again thanks for the reply
wooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 19:42   #9106  |  Link
wooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmih View Post
He's saying, in a polite way, that you've downloaded an illegal copy which, as the ripping process can't be guaranteed, shouldn't be used to try and identify bugs in a beta pro gramme - apart from all of the other forum rules.
ups, sorry about it
Old 9th August 2010, 19:47   #9107  |  Link
videoadvocate

Just to be sure we are both on the same page, I am having the problem with Star Trek TOS. If so, I'm wondering when to expect the next release. Thanks so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Exactly. picture: jdobbs banging his head on the wall... I've also posted that I found and fixed that error and it will be in the next release.
videoadvocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 20:05   #9108  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by videoadvocate View Post
Just to be sure we are both on the same page, I am having the problem with Star Trek TOS. If so, I'm wondering when to expect the next release. Thanks so much.
Yep. That one was caused by changes I made to support qpfile. The new version will come out when I finish the code for DTS Express -- which is taking much longer than I anticipated (not because it's so incredibly hard -- but because I've been incredibly busy lately).

Last edited by jdobbs; 9th August 2010 at 20:08.
Old 9th August 2010, 21:28   #9109  |  Link
Ch3vr0n

Well i hope your workload decreases soon lol. I've been waiting on a version that supports DTS-Express so i can finally rebuild my Fast & Furious 4 blu-ray box. All of em have express
Ch3vr0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 21:47   #9110  |  Link
KarstenS

jdobbs, did you read that thing of me with 2nd audio stuff, that is in source detected as DD plus and after rebuilding, when I read this stuff into BD-RB it is detected as DTS express?

Actually I try this DTS express dropping stuff to use as a workaround to drop out the 2nd audio out of my dreamwoks movie (Monster vs Aliens and later I will try Madagaskar 2 too).

When it works it would be nice to be able to deselect 2nd audio as long as the output not works in TMT3.
KarstenS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2010, 21:51   #9111  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarstenS View Post
jdobbs, did you read that thing of me with 2nd audio stuff, that is in source detected as DD plus and after rebuilding, when I read this stuff into BD-RB it is detected as DTS express?

Actually I try this DTS express dropping stuff to use as a workaround to drop out the 2nd audio out of my dreamwoks movie (Monster vs Aliens and later I will try Madagaskar 2 too).

When it works it would be nice to be able to deselect 2nd audio as long as the output not works in TMT3.
I saw your post -- but I went back and looked at the code and could find no way that BD-RB could change the flags from DD+ to DTS Express. Were you using any other software like BDEDIT at the time?

Last edited by jdobbs; 9th August 2010 at 21:59.
Old 9th August 2010, 21:54   #9112  |  Link
KarstenS

Maybe a detecting problem? I mean that it detects it wrongly in original as DD+, but after rebuildung correct as DTS express.
Old 9th August 2010, 21:58   #9113  |  Link
jdobbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarstenS View Post
Maybe a detecting problem? I mean that it detects it wrongly in original as DD+, but after rebuildung correct as DTS express.
Never mind. I just went back and looked again and found it. It'll be fixed in the next release.
Old 9th August 2010, 21:59   #9114  |  Link
KarstenS

Nice.
Old 9th August 2010, 23:11   #9115  |  Link
wooper

hi, i installed all again, and when i press the inspector it says that everything is correct, but still having the problem, i think i am going to use tsmuxer to encode again a new m2ts and hope with that one i can reencoded with bd rebuilder
Old 9th August 2010, 23:37   #9116  |  Link
setarip_old

@wooper
Quote:
i think i am going to use tsmuxer to encode again a new m2ts and hope with that one i can reencoded with bd rebuilder
If your statement means that you are not going to use an orginal BluRay disc as your source then, as was mentioned previously, it would be VERY UNFAIR to seek assistance from "jdobbs" (or anyone members, for that matter)...
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2010, 00:07   #9117  |  Link
wooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by setarip_old View Post
@wooper If your statement means that you are not going to use an orginal BluRay disc as your source then, as was mentioned previously, it would be VERY UNFAIR to seek assistance from "jdobbs" (or anyone members, for that matter)...
al right so no help here?

Last edited by wooper; 10th August 2010 at 00:11.
Old 10th August 2010, 00:15   #9118  |  Link

@wooper

Where are you getting your source files?
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2010, 00:29   #9119  |  Link
wooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuron2 View Post
@wooper

Where are you getting your source files?
is a backup from the original BD which a friend borrowed me
Old 10th August 2010, 00:41   #9120  |  Link

Struck for rule 6. Read and follow forum rules. Note rule 17 and don't discuss this ruling here. Use PM if you want to discuss it further.
Guest is offline   Reply With Quote