Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > General > Decrypting

Old 6th April 2020, 10:50   #1  |  Link
Coaster Master
Spanish Doom9 Global Mod

Wonder about MD5 (or similar) BD titles database

Hi everyone.

I get errors while trying to read main *.m2ts with the only drive I have. I can copy the rest with explorer while AnyDVD HD unprotects the disc. If I ask AnyDVD for an unprotected or protected *.iso, the unreadable part is written with zeros (I say part and not parts because it seems that drive can't read further and no data is written again to the image). If I ask same program for folders dump it stops at the unreadable spot, so I see the explorer dumping as a better approach for the folders case. Tested MakeMKV also and it stopped at the scratches too.

ISO-wise speaking, I won't be able to get a *.md5 checksum until I change to a new drive and/or disc, but I wonder... Is there a disc titles checksums-hashes database to look at to confirm our *.iso was well constructed and the closest thing to a decrypted 1:1 copy? Is AnyDVD HD *.iso the reference to check when other programs are used to get ISO images?

Thank you.