Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Usage

Closed Thread

Old 15th September 2009, 01:40   #1  |  Link
sekaiji

AVC1 doesn't open in avisynth script creator

Hello,
I've got a problem to open a video in avisynth script creator in the tools of MeGui.

My video is a .3gp and vlc tells me that it is a AVC1 codec for video and AAC for audio. I play it well with MPC and vlc.
When I try to open it in avisynth script creator, the soft freeze, I wait a lot and the sample video window open itself and the preview is grey and I can't browse the movie.

How can I open it weel in this soft ?

I have klite codec pack full (latest). The ffdshow is enabled for H.264 video and when I play the video with MPC there's the Haali icon in the systray.

I have windows 7 RC 64 bits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 15th September 2009, 02:59   #2  |  Link

Where did you get the movie?
Old 15th September 2009, 11:26   #3  |  Link
sekaiji

Why ? In what it will help me ? Your post is useless and you even don't say hi.
I made this movie with my phone, I know about rules in your forum, if you just want to moralize people instead of helping, give the example and remove all illegal movies you have in your pc.
I'm here to get help from advance users, when I go on a forum, I try to help as much as I can.
Sorry to take that with so much temper but I saw a lot a post like that, and it is always the same... "where did you get the movie ? On internet ? ok I don't help and just moralize before watching a divx tonight".
Thanks anyway for replied
Old 15th September 2009, 13:50   #4  |  Link
thewebchat
Advanced Blogging

1) No need to throw a temper tantrum. And especially no need to accuse others of piracy.
2) People take you more seriously if you capitalize your sentences and apply punctuation to the end of them.
3) What is "AviSynth script creator"?
4) You have told us nothing about how you loaded the .3gp. Did you use DirectShowSource? AVISource? FFmpegSource?
5) If you are using DirectShowSource, try using DSS2 (from Haali) and also trying building a filter graph that plays in graphedt.exe for use in DSS.
Closed Thread

Tags
avc1, avisynth, creator