Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Capturing and Editing Video > Avisynth Development

Closed Thread

Old 12th June 2018, 15:50   #4121  |  Link
pinterf

Perhaps a rec601-709 mismatch happening somewhere in the conversion chain? (red cast)
Old 13th June 2018, 14:22   #4122  |  Link
raffriff42
Retried Guesser

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Orum View Post
I've noticed what I think is some color shift toward Cb-/Cr- with the ColorYUV(levels="TV->PC") / ColorYUV(levels="PC->TV")...
There is an offset-by-negative-one for each round trip.
That's not a bug, it's a consequence of 8-bit math doing something (round trip) it wasn't designed to do.
Attempting to fix it results in a slightly worse one-way conversion.
Increasing the source bit depth decreases the error; with 32-bit float it's un-measureable.
Alternatively, when you know you are doing a round trip, you could add an offset manually:
Code:
function s(clip c) {
    return c.ColorYUV(levels="TV->PC")
    \ .ColorYUV(levels="PC->TV", off_y=1, off_u=1, off_v=1)
}
Old 15th June 2018, 09:01   #4123  |  Link
pinterf

New build r2719
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gA...Zn31Z8JLfZJ3yo
And a test masktools2 (2.2.15) that matches this avisynth version
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H0...0hVlXCwd2c-afI

I'm posting both test builds here, because they are tightly connected.

real.finder, who is responsible with many old scripts, asked me for these features for a long time. And I resisted because I was against such autoconversion. Anyway, you can start experimenting but you have to understand when you can use this feature safely (but maybe it's less prone to errors than mis-using scaleb and scalef)

- LUT functions in masktools2 and Expr in Avisynth+ have now two new parameters: scale_inputs and clamp_float (see below). In same cases they allow a quite a convenient way of using old 8 bit lut expressions to be used for generic bit-depth.

- The other feature in masktools2 is the new 'use_expr' parameter.
This parameter allows passing the whole expression to Avisynth+ when the lut filter would use the slow interpreted realtime way of expression calculation (for 16 bits no xy lut table exists because it is too big to fit in the memory). Try setting use_expr=1 for mt_lutxy (that will pass the expression to Avisynth for 10 or more bits) will drastically speed up a 16bit mt_lutxy.

Avisynth:
Code:
- New: Expr: implement 'clip' three operand operator like in masktools2
  Description: clips (clamps) value: x minvalue maxvalue clip -> max(min(x, maxvalue), minvalue)
- New: Expr: Parameter "clamp_float"
    True: clamps 32 bit float to valid ranges, which is 0..1 for Luma or for RGB color space and -0.5..0.5 for YUV chroma UV channels
    Default false, ignored (treated as true) when scale_inputs scales float
- New: Expr: parameter "scale_inputs" (default "none")

Autoscale any input bit depths to 8-16 bit for internal expression use, the conversion method is either full range or limited YUV range.

Feature is similar to the one in masktools2 v2.2.15

The primary reason of this feature is the "easy" usage of formerly written expressions optimized for 8 bits.

Use
    - "int" : scales limited range videos, only integer formats (8-16bits) to 8 (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16')
    - "intf": scales full range videos, only integer formats (8-16bits) to 8 (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16')
    - "float" or "floatf" : only scales 32 bit float format to 8 bit range (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16')
    - "all": scales videos to 8 (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16') - conversion uses limited_range logic (mul/div by two's power)
    - "allf": scales videos to 8 (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16') - conversion uses full scale logic (stretch)
    - "none": no magic

Usually limited range is for normal YUV videos, full scale is for RGB or known-to-be-fullscale YUV

By default the internal conversion target is 8 bits, so old expressions written for 8 bit videos will probably work.
    This internal working bit-depth can be overwritten by the i8, i10, i12, i14, i16 specifiers.

When using autoscale mode, scaleb and scalef keywords are meaningless, because there is nothing to scale.

How it works:
    - This option scales all 8-32 bit inputs to a common bit depth value, which bit depth is 8 by default and can be 
      set to 10, 12, 14 and 16 bits by the 'i10'..'i16' keywords
      For example: scale_inputs="all" converts any inputs to 8 bit range. No truncation occurs however (no precision loss), 
      because even a 16 bit data is converted to 8 bit in floating point precision, using division by 256.0 (2^16/2^8). 
      So the conversion is _not_ a simple shift-right-8 in the integer domain, which would lose precision.
    - Calculates expression (lut, lut_xy, lut_xyz, lut_xyza)
    - Scales the result back to the original video bit depth.
      Clamping (clipping to valid range) and converting to integer occurs here.

The predefined constants such as 'range_max', etc. will behave according to the internal working bit depth

Warning#1 
    This feature was created for easy porting earlier 8-bit-video-only lut expressions.
    You have to understand how it works internally.

Let's see a 16bit input in "all" and "allf" mode (target is the default 8 bits)

Limited range 16->8 bits conversion has a factor of 1/256.0 (Instead of shift right 8 in integer domain, float-division is used or else it would lose presision)

Full range 16->8 bits conversion has a factor of 255.0/65535

Using bit shifts (really it's division and multiplication by 2^8=256.0): 
      result = calculate_lut_value(input / 256.0) * 256.0
    Full scale 16-8-16 bit mode ('intf', 'allf')
      result = calculate_lut_value(input / 65535.0 * 255.0 ) / 255.0 * 65535.0

Use scale_inputs = "all" ("int", "float") for YUV videos with 'limited' range e.g. in 8 bits: Y=16..235, UV=16..240).
    Use scale_inputs = "allf" (intf, floatf) for RGB or YUV videos with 'full' range e.g. in 8 bits: channels 0..255.

When input is 32bit float, the 0..1.0 (luma) and -0.5..0.5 (chroma) channel is scaled
    to 0..255 (8 bits), 0..1023 (i10 mode), 0..4095 (i12 mode), 0..16383(i14 mode), 0..65535(i16 mode) then back.

Warning#2
    One cannot specify different conversion methods for converting before and after the expression.
    Neither can you specify different methods for different input clips (e.g. x is full, y is limited is not supported).
masktools2:
Code:
- 32 bit float U and V chroma channels are now zero based (+/-0.5 for full scale). Was: 0..1, same as luma
  (Following the change in Avisynth+ over r2664: use this plugin with r2996 or newer)
  Affected predefined expression constants when plane is U or V: 
  cmin and cmax (limited range (16-128)/255 and (240-128)/255 instead of 16/255.0 and 240/255.0
  range_max: 0.5 instead of 1.0
  new: introduce range_min: -0.5 for float U/V chroma, 0 otherwise
  range_half (0.0 instead of 0.5)
  (range_size remained 1.0)
- New expression syntax for Lut expressions: autoscale any input (x,y,z,a) bit depths to 8-16 bits for internal 
  expression use. The primary reason of this feature is the "easy" usage of formerly written 8 bit optimized expressions.

New parameters for lut functions: 
    String "scale_inputs": "all","allf","int","intf","float","floatf","none", default "none"
  and 
    Boolean "clamp_float": default false, but treated as always true (and thus ignored) when scale_inputs involves a float autoscale.
  and 
    Boolean "use_expr": default 0, calls fast JIT-compiled "Expr" in Avisynth+ for mt_lut, lutxy, lutxyz, lutxyza
    0: no Expr, use slow internal realtime calc if needed (as before)
    1: call Expr for bits>8 or lutxyza
    2: call Expr, when masktools would do its slow realtime calc (see 'realtime' column in the table above)

Extends and replaces experimental clamp_xxxx keywords.

Last edited by pinterf; 15th June 2018 at 11:47.
Old 15th June 2018, 10:37   #4124  |  Link
tormento
Acid fr0g

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinterf View Post
real.finder, who is responsible with many old scripts, asked me for these features for a long time.
Can we use this builds with his older scripts or any processed video will turn into a LSD trip?
Old 15th June 2018, 10:46   #4125  |  Link
pinterf

Quote:
Originally Posted by tormento View Post
Can we use this builds with his older scripts or any processed video will turn into a LSD trip?
I suppose these versions are backward compatible. But will show no gain until you specify the parameters that enable the features. Again, you have to know what you are doing. And check the results.
Old 15th June 2018, 11:33   #4126  |  Link
real.finder

expr scale seems work fine

but I got mt_lutXX does not have a named argument "scale_inputs" in xp I used in VM, same for use_expr

I did check the dll date and it seems very old!
Old 15th June 2018, 11:38   #4127  |  Link
pinterf

Quote:
Originally Posted by real.finder View Post
expr scale seems work fine

but I got mt_lutXX does not have a named argument "scale_inputs" in xp I used in VM, same for use_expr

I did check the dll date and it seems very old!
Weird, all dlls in the 7z package are from yesterday.
Old 15th June 2018, 11:44   #4128  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Weird, all dlls in the 7z package are from yesterday.

google drive maybe give the 1st test you did not the overwritten new one
Old 15th June 2018, 11:49   #4129  |  Link
pinterf

Quote:
google drive maybe give the 1st test you did not the overwritten new one
Sorry, please check the fixed link again. Seems I have novice file copying problems nowadays.
Old 15th June 2018, 14:10   #4130  |  Link
tormento
Acid fr0g

Quote:
And check the results.
No mushroom effect yet.
Old 16th June 2018, 12:51   #4131  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Sorry, please check the fixed link again. Seems I have novice file copying problems nowadays.
thank you it work now, but there are some small problems check here https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1844631
Old 17th June 2018, 21:11   #4132  |  Link
pinterf

Thanks, real.finder for the report. scale_inputs "float" with input bit depth integer was misinterpreted. r2721 fixes that problem.

AviSynth+ r2721 test build (hopefully one of the last tests):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qk...wN9QyQMK-vHhG6
Matching masktools2 2.2.15 test 5 (not changed since last version)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1H0...0hVlXCwd2c-afI

Last edited by pinterf; 17th June 2018 at 21:22.
Old 22nd June 2018, 04:19   #4133  |  Link
`Orum

Quote:
Perhaps a rec601-709 mismatch happening somewhere in the conversion chain? (red cast)
Could be, I'll have to dig through their code when I have more time to investigate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raffriff42 View Post
There is an offset-by-negative-one for each round trip.
That's not a bug, it's a consequence of 8-bit math doing something (round trip) it wasn't designed to do.
Attempting to fix it results in a slightly worse one-way conversion.
Well, as I said my test only proved there was an issue with reciprocal conversion, but I still noticed a greenish tint in a single conversion (e.g. just a single TV->PC conversion). There shouldn't be a tint in either direction (apart from saturation changes, I think) when a conversion is performed one-way.

Edit: I think I can cook up a better example with the Histogram() function that doesn't involve repeated conversions. I'll post back here when I have time (unless that patch has since made it into the release builds).

Last edited by `Orum; 22nd June 2018 at 04:22.
Old 26th June 2018, 14:06   #4134  |  Link
pinterf

And some test builds again.

Fixes 'scalef' and 'scaleb' for U/V chroma parts of 32bit float formats (bith in MaskTools2 lut and Avisynth+ Expr)
Thanks to real.finder for the report.

Not tightly avs+ related but since I put them here together:
Finished a new feature for masktools2, requested by real.finder a long time ago:
New masktools2 parameter: 'cplace' for mt_merge.
Parameter String 'cplace' : "mpeg1" or "mpeg2" (default) chroma placement for 4:2:0 formats when luma=true.

Avisynth+ r2722 (installer w/o VC redistributables)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N3...qg_w0Ur2AxrE_n

Masktools2 2.2.15_test8
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g-...LIiOpzctMjKhoB

Last edited by pinterf; 28th June 2018 at 10:38. Reason: update link masktools test7 to test8
Old 27th June 2018, 22:10   #4135  |  Link
magiblot
Eurobeat Fan

I have noticed many filters have been added a bool "dither" parameter in AVS+ (Levels, Tweak, RGBAdjust...).

Wouldn't it be appropiate for ColorYUV to have one as well?
Old 27th June 2018, 23:04   #4136  |  Link
real.finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by magiblot View Post
I have noticed many filters have been added a bool "dither" parameter in AVS+ (Levels, Tweak, RGBAdjust...).

Wouldn't it be appropiate for ColorYUV to have one as well?
it's added in avs26 not avs+
Old 27th June 2018, 23:10   #4137  |  Link
magiblot
Eurobeat Fan

Quote:
it's added in avs26 not avs+
Sorry. In that case, pinterf has nothing to do with it.
Old 2nd July 2018, 14:31   #4138  |  Link
pinterf

New release with plenty of new features and changes.

Download Avisynth+ r2728

Most of the changes are already documented on avisynth.nl pages.

Note:
This release will soon be followed by some updated plugins, mostly because of the 32 bit float format internal changes:
masktools2 2.2.17 updated
FFT3DFilter 2.5 updated
RgTools 0.97 updated

Code:
20180702 r2728
--------------
- New: Expr: implement 'clip' three operand operator like in masktools2
  Description: clips (clamps) value: x minvalue maxvalue clip -> max(min(x, maxvalue), minvalue)
- New: Expr: Parameter "clamp_float"
    True: clamps 32 bit float to valid ranges, which is 0..1 for Luma or for RGB color space and -0.5..0.5 for YUV chroma UV channels
    Default false, ignored (treated as true) when scale_inputs scales float
- New: Expr: parameter "scale_inputs" (default "none")

Autoscale any input bit depths to 8-16 bit for internal expression use, the conversion method is either full range or limited YUV range.

Feature is similar to the one in masktools2 v2.2.15

The primary reason of this feature is the "easy" usage of formerly written expressions optimized for 8 bits.

Use
    - "int" : scales limited range videos, only integer formats (8-16bits) to 8 (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16')
    - "intf": scales full range videos, only integer formats (8-16bits) to 8 (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16')
    - "float" or "floatf" : only scales 32 bit float format to 8 bit range (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16')
    - "all": scales videos to 8 (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16') - conversion uses limited_range logic (mul/div by two's power)
    - "allf": scales videos to 8 (or bit depth specified by 'i8'..'i16') - conversion uses full scale logic (stretch)
    - "none": no magic

Usually limited range is for normal YUV videos, full scale is for RGB or known-to-be-fullscale YUV

By default the internal conversion target is 8 bits, so old expressions written for 8 bit videos will probably work.
    This internal working bit-depth can be overwritten by the i8, i10, i12, i14, i16 specifiers.

When using autoscale mode, scaleb and scalef keywords are meaningless, because there is nothing to scale.

How it works:
    - This option scales all 8-32 bit inputs to a common bit depth value, which bit depth is 8 by default and can be 
      set to 10, 12, 14 and 16 bits by the 'i10'..'i16' keywords
      For example: scale_inputs="all" converts any inputs to 8 bit range. No truncation occurs however (no precision loss), 
      because even a 16 bit data is converted to 8 bit in floating point precision, using division by 256.0 (2^16/2^8). 
      So the conversion is _not_ a simple shift-right-8 in the integer domain, which would lose precision.
    - Calculates expression (lut, lut_xy, lut_xyz, lut_xyza)
    - Scales the result back to the original video bit depth.
      Clamping (clipping to valid range) and converting to integer occurs here.

The predefined constants such as 'range_max', etc. will behave according to the internal working bit depth

Warning#1 
    This feature was created for easy porting earlier 8-bit-video-only lut expressions.
    You have to understand how it works internally.

Let's see a 16bit input in "all" and "allf" mode (target is the default 8 bits)

Limited range 16->8 bits conversion has a factor of 1/256.0 (Instead of shift right 8 in integer domain, float-division is used or else it would lose presision)

Full range 16->8 bits conversion has a factor of 255.0/65535

Using bit shifts (really it's division and multiplication by 2^8=256.0): 
      result = calculate_lut_value(input / 256.0) * 256.0
    Full scale 16-8-16 bit mode ('intf', 'allf')
      result = calculate_lut_value(input / 65535.0 * 255.0 ) / 255.0 * 65535.0

Use scale_inputs = "all" ("int", "float") for YUV videos with 'limited' range e.g. in 8 bits: Y=16..235, UV=16..240).
    Use scale_inputs = "allf" (intf, floatf) for RGB or YUV videos with 'full' range e.g. in 8 bits: channels 0..255.

When input is 32bit float, the 0..1.0 (luma) and -0.5..0.5 (chroma) channel is scaled
    to 0..255 (8 bits), 0..1023 (i10 mode), 0..4095 (i12 mode), 0..16383(i14 mode), 0..65535(i16 mode) then back.

Warning#2
    One cannot specify different conversion methods for converting before and after the expression.
    Neither can you specify different methods for different input clips (e.g. x is full, y is limited is not supported).

- Fix: Expr: expression string order for planar RGB is properly r-g-b like in original VapourSynth version, instead of counter-intuitive g-b-r.
- Fix: Expr: check subsampling when a different output pixel format is given
- Fix: ColorYUV: round to avoid green cast on consecutive TV<>PC
- Enhanced: Limiter to work with 32 bit float clips
- Enhanced: Limiter new parameter bool 'autoscale' default false.
  If set, minimum/maximum luma/chroma values are treated as they were in 8 bit range (but non-integer values are allowed), limiter will autoscale it.
  Default: does not scale at all, parameters are used as-is. Parameters now are of float type to handle 32 bit float values.
- New: function bool VarExist(String variable_name)
  Checks if a variable exists
  Returns true if variable exists even if it holds 'Undefined', false otherwise
- Fix: RGBAdjust memory leak when used in ScriptClip
- Enhanced: RGBAdjust new parameter: conditional (like in ColorYUV)
  The global variables "rgbadjust_xxx" with xxx = r, g, b, a, rb, gb, bb, ab, rg, gg, bg, ag are read each frame, and applied. 
  It is possible to modify these variables using FrameEvaluate or ConditionalReader.
- Enhanced: RGBAdjust: support 32 bit float ('analyze' not supported, 'dither' silently ignored)
- Enhanced: AviSource to support more formats with 10+ bit depth.
  http://avisynth.nl/index.php/AviSource

When pixel_type is not specified or set to "FULL", AviSource will try to request the formats one-by-one in the order shown in the table below.

When a classic 'pixel_type' shares more internal formats (such as YUV422P10 first tries to request the v210 then P210 format)
  you can specify one of the specific format directly. Note that high bit-depth RGBP is prioritized against packed RGB48/64.

The 'FourCCs for ICDecompressQuery' column means that when a codec supports the format, it will serve the frame in that one, Avisource then will convert it to the proper colorspace.

Full support list (* = already supported): 
  'pixel_type' Avs+ Format   FourCC(s) for ICDecompressQuery
  YV24         YV24          *YV24
  YV16         YV16          *YV16 
  YV12         YV12          *YV12
  YV411        YV411         *Y41B
  YUY2         YUY2          *YUY2
  RGBP10       RGBP10        G3[0][10]  r210  R10k
  r210         RGBP10        r210
  R10k         RGBP10        R10k             
  RGBP         RGBP10        G3[0][10]  r210  R10k
               RGBP12        G3[0][12]
               RGBP14        G3[0][14]
               RGBP16        G3[0][16]
               RGBAP10       G4[0][10]
               RGBAP12       G4[0][12]
               RGBAP14       G4[0][14]
               RGBAP16       G4[0][16]
  RGB32        RGB32         *BI_RGB internal constant (0) with bitcount=32
  RGB24        RGB24         *BI_RGB internal constant (0) with bitcount=24
  RGB48        RGB48         BGR[48]    b48r 
  RGB64        RGB64         *BRA[64]   b64a
  Y8           Y8            Y800       Y8[32][32]   GREY
  Y            Y8            Y800       Y8[32][32]   GREY
               Y10           Y1[0][10]
               Y12           Y1[0][12]
               Y14           Y1[0][14]
               Y16           Y1[0][16]
  YUV422P10    YUV422P10     v210       P210
  v210         YUV422P10     v210
  P210         YUV422P10     P210
  YUV422P16    YUV422P16     P216
  P216         YUV422P16     P216
  YUV420P10    YUV420P10     P010
  P010         YUV422P10     P010
  YUV420P16    YUV420P16     P016
  P016         YUV422P16     P016
  YUV444P10    YUV444P10     v410
  v410         YUV444P10     v410
- Changed (finally): 32bit float YUV colorspaces: zero centered chroma channels. 
  U and V channels are now -0.5..+0.5 (if converted to full scale before) instead of 0..1
  Note: filters that relied on having the U and V channel center as 0.5 will fail.
  Why: the old UV 0..1 range was a very-very early decision in the high-bitdepth transition project. Also it is now
  compatible with z_XXXXX resizers (zimg image library, external plugin at the moment).
- New function: bool IsFloatUvZeroBased()
  For plugin or script writers who want to be compatible with pre r2672 Avisynth+ float YUV format:
    Check function availablity with FunctionExists("IsFloatUvZeroBased").
    When the function does not exists, the center value of 32 bit float U and V channel is 0.5
    When IsFloatUvZeroBased function exists, it will return true (always for official releases) if U and V is 0 based (+/-0.5)
- Fix: RGB64 Turnleft/Turnright (which are also used in RGB64 Resizers)
- Fix: Rare crash in FrameRegistry
- Enhanced: Allow ConvertToRGB24-32-48-64 functions for any source bit depths
- Enhanced: ConvertBits: allow fulls-fulld combinations when either clip is 32bits
  E.g. after a 8->32 bit fulls=false fulld=true: 
  Y: 16..235 -> 0..1 
  U/V: 16..240 -> -0.5..+0.5
  Note: now ConvertBits does not assume full range for YUV 32 bit float. 
  Default values of fulls and fulld are now true only for RGB colorspaces.
- Fix: couldn't see variables in avsi before plugin autoloads (colors_rgb.avsi issue)
- Fix: LoadVirtualdubPlugin: Fix crash on exit when more than one instances of a filter was used in a script
- New: LoadVirtualdubPlugin update:
  - Update from interface V6 to V20, and Filtermod version 6 (partial)
  - VirtualDub2 support with extended colorspaces
    Allow RGB24, RGB48, RGB64 besides RGB32
    AutoConvert 8 bit Planar RGB to/from RGB24, RGBPA to/from RGB32 (lossless)
    AutoConvert RGB48 and 16 bit Planar RGB(A) to/from RGB64 (lossless)
    Support YUV(A) 8 bits: YV12, YV16, YV24, YV411, YUVA420P8, YUVA422P8, YUVA444P8
    Support YUV(A) 10-16 bits (properly set "ref_x" maximum levels, no autoconvert)
  - Supports prefetchProc2 callback (API >= V14 and prefetchProc2 is defined) for multiple input frames from one input clip
    PrefetchFrameDirect and PrefetchFrame are supported. PrefetchFrameSymbolic not supported
  - Supports prefetchProc callback (API >= V12 and prefetchProc is defined)
  - Supports when filter changes frame count of the output clip
  - Extra filter parameter added at the end of filter's (unnamed) parameter list
    Imported Virtualdub filters are getting and extra named parameter to the end:
      String [rangehint]
    This parameter can tell the filter about a YUV-type clip colorspace info
    Allowed values:
      "rec601": limited range + 601
      "rec709": limited range + 709
      "PC.601": full range + 601
      "PC.709": full range + 709
      ""      : not defined (same as not given)
    Parameter will be ignored when clip is non-YUV
    How it works: the hint will _not_ change the internal VirtualDub colorspace
    constant (e.g. kPixFormat_YUV420_Planar -> kPixFormat_YUV420_Planar_709 will not happen).
    Instead the base color space is kept and colorSpaceMode and colorRangeMode will set in PixmapLayout.formatEx.
    Filter can either use this information or not, depending on supported API version and its implementation. 
    E.g. Crossfade(20,30) -> Crossfade(20,30,"rec601") though this specific filter won't use it.
- New function: BuildPixelType

Creates a video format (pixel_type) string by giving a colorspace family, bit depth, optional chroma subsampling and/or a 
  template clip, from which the undefined format elements are inherited.
  "[family]s[bits]i[chroma]i[compat]b[oldnames]b[sample_clip]c"

string family: YUV, YUVA, RGB, RGBA, Y
  int bits: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 32
  string chroma: for YUV(A) 420,422,444,411. Ignored for RGB(A) and Y
  bool compat (default false): returns packed rgb formats for 8/16 bits (RGB default: planar RGB)
  bool oldnames (default false): returns YV12/YV16/YV24 instead of YUV420P8/YUV422P8/YUV444P8
  clip sample_clip: when supported, its format is overridden by specified parameters (e.g. only change bits=10)

Example#1: define YUV 444 P 10

family = "YUV"
    bits = 10
    chroma = 444
    compat = false
    oldformat = false
    s = BuildPixelType(family, bits, chroma, compat, oldformat)
    BlankClip(width=320,height=200,length=len,pixel_type=s,color=$008080).Info()

Example#2: Change only the bit depth of the format to 16

newbits = 16
    c = last
    s = BuildPixelType(bits=newbits, sample_clip=c)
    BlankClip(width=320,height=200,length=len,pixel_type=s,color=$008080).Info()

- Source: move to c++17, 'if constexpr' requires. Use Visual Studio 2017 (or GCC 7?). CMakeLists.txt changed.
- Source: C api: AVSC_EXPORT to dllexport in capi.h for avisynth_c_plugin_init
- Source: C api: avs_is_same_colorspace VideoInfo parameters to const
- Project struct: changelog to git.
- Include current avisynth header files and def/exp file in installer, when SDK is chosen

Last edited by pinterf; 10th July 2018 at 15:08. Reason: filter dependencies updated mt2 changed again
Old 2nd July 2018, 15:52   #4139  |  Link
Groucho2004

Quote:
New release with plenty of new features and changes.
Old 2nd July 2018, 18:14   #4140  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

I already wonder if complex scripts like QTGMC can take advantage of these changes (or even need adaptions to the new plugins?)...

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
Closed Thread