Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Hardware & Software > Software players

Old 11th April 2009, 16:50   #121  |  Link
Mike5

I forgot to mention I tried several BluRay with AnyDVD HD in background and the results are similat to mkv's (they are all 1080p).
Mike5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2009, 16:55   #122  |  Link
leeperry
Kid for Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egh View Post
Fail -- a) DVI standard supports >8bit accuracy (read about dual-link for instance). b) There are monitors with HDMI c) DisplayPort :win:
of course I meant general consumer DVI equipment.
show me a DVI display that does >8bit and doesn't cost an arm and a leg

there's some graphic adapters that support 10bit HDMI 1.3(nvidia IGP's), but not too many ppl talk about them...let alone post benchmarks.
leeperry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2009, 17:50   #123  |  Link
leeperry
Kid for Today

well, it works just fine w/ CoreAVC CUDA on XP SP3 here(latest DX9/nvidia drivers updates) w/ ffdshow video(LSF/GrainF3 in the avisynth filter) in YV12 on a GF9600GSO(96SP) + ffdshow audio(volume/mixer/Ozone4 winamp plugin)/AC3filter in 32float on an o/c Q6600.

it sucks a helluvalot of CPU cycles when paused, but that's about it....also, it looks very smooth w/ Reclock in 25@48.000Hz

will try it on the big screen this evening

if you could set one LUT for SD, and one for HD I'd be sold...and faking HR's GUID so it'd work in KMPlayer would be the icing on the cake.

PS1: from what I understand CUDA doesn't use the GPU itself, only the VP2 routines.
in the past I was using the gamut conversion PS script(from yesgrey) in HR w/ Avishader() w/o any problem.

PS2: sending a 720p video in 1280*768 is VERY sharp! is it 1:1? or is that to say that HR indeed has a "soft" picture? this point has been thoroughly debated on HCFR

Last edited by leeperry; 11th April 2009 at 18:43.
Old 11th April 2009, 20:35   #124  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matching_Mole View Post
Just a question, do you plan to handle the subtitles like doing VRM9 and EVR?
I've no idea right now. Haven't looked into subtitles yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STaRGaZeR View Post
Try with other renderers, in Vista if you use NV12 and EVR Custom, you get bad chroma upsampling. However if you use plain EVR instead you get good chroma upsampling. Weird.
Yes, it's weird. On my PC I can't seem to get any good chroma upsampling from ATI at all, regardless of the renderer. But this whole mess just proves the point of madVR: With madVR video rendering should look 100% the same on every OS, graphics card and driver version (as long as the drivers don't mess up the shaders). Provided that the GPU is fast enough, obviously...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorp View Post
I get some wackiness trying to play VC1 content
Thanks for the report. I've investigated that and it's a clear bug in the MPC Video decoder. It only shows with madVR because if you use a different renderer, the MPC Video decoder usually outputs YUY2. madVR forces it to use YV12 and it seems that the MPC Video decoder bug only shows this way. I've already reported the bug to the MPC HC guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorp View Post
None of those color issues with AVC, but playback is very choppy on higher bitrate stuff, get about 15fps. But CPU is at 100% (C2D @ 3.4ghz)

No issues with MPEG2 stuff it seems.

Graphics card is a 8800GTS 640MB, its the original G80 version so no DXVA or CUDA.
You may want to try with the next version which will have an OSD which shows some statistics. That might help us find the reason for why things are choppy for you. 8800GTS sounds powerful enough for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazil2 View Post
However I have a 1920*1080 VC-1 video in a MKV container (demuxed from the M2TS with TsMuxer and muxed in a MKV with MKVToolNix) that doesn't want to be displayed with the correct aspect ratio with MadVR and only with MadVR.
Can I have a small sample, please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoD View Post
I start a file in ZoomPlayer and playback seems smooth. I stop playback, without closing the player. I start another file, and now playback might be smooth, or it might be jerky (visible on long pans). No matter what I do, like opening another file (but still not having closed ZoomPlayer), I can't seem to get rid of the jerkiness. Now, I close ZoomPlayer. I open ZoomPlayer again and start playing the file I got jerkiness. However, this time playback is smooth...
Not sure where this is coming from. But since I didn't really implement any "smooth motion" features yet, please let me ignore "non-smooth motion" reports for now. I can only do one step at a time...

Quote:
- having the renderer remember the settings is a must. Each time playback starts, it forgets what the settings were.
Of course.

Quote:
- how does the filter know whjat .3dlut file to use. What if I have many .3dlut files in the folder where madvideorenderer.ax is, will it load one at random, or will it load only the out16.3dlut one ?
Currently always "out16.3dlut".

Quote:
- madVR accepts YUY2 input
No, it doesn't. At least not on my PC. How did you get it to accept YUY2? Doesn't work for me in GraphEdit...

Quote:
- wrong AR on some anamorphic video mkv files, in conjunction with the "Derived" aspect ratio option in ZoomPlayer. Haali's renderer shows proper behavior.

Quote:
So, does it really support older than 8xxx series of GForce of GPUs? If so, why so much CPU%? In order to be really usable here needs to be probably around half of the current load and definitely as minimal as possible whilst paused.
I have about 4-5% on paused. During playback CPU consumption is too high. Don't know why right now, will need to check that. There is no specific requirement for any specific GPU generation. However, obviously the GPU needs to be fast enough and support 16bit textures etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt8 View Post
perhaps it might be optimized more for ATI card, as madshi has no nvidia card
I'm developing with an ATI card, but yesgrey3 has been beta testing for a while with his (not too fast) NVidia and found no major problems...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noee View Post
I've tried turning all of the "quality" settings off and same tearing results. Perhaps this card just doesn't have the guts?
Not having the guts shouldn't result in tearing, I think. But I'm not 100% sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
the dialog looks wierd (white boxes)
That's because it seems to be rocket science to ask Windows which background color a themed window has... I still haven't found out how to do this properly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
2) Picture looks a tad to light - according to the 3dlut employed it should expand just as the ATI drivers do. But it seems different. It's not a 16 vs. 0 difference more a 2 vs. 0. Could it be that the ATI level expansion is not very accurate? Or is there still a small inaccuracy in this renderer?
I've tested this and found that the pixel values madVR is putting out are exactly what I'm getting on a PrintScreen screenshot. This is not the case for me when feeding VMR9 RGB (!!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_A_W View Post
I guess we need to figure out the minimum required card for 1080p video
Yes. Next version might help by giving us a bit more information to work with (OSD).

Quote:
What's Madshi got (cue re-reading this thread..)?
ATI HD3850. Seems just about fast enough for 1080p24 playback with resizing activated. Planning to upgrade to an ATI HD4770 when it's released (early May).

Quote:
We definitely need some clarification from the developer regarding what shader version it uses and how many shader units are employed simultaneously.
Shader version 3.0. I'm using HLSL, so I've no idea how many "shader units" my shader code is making use of.

Quote:
There is also something wrong when MadVR is used in GraphEdit/GraphStudio.
The caption bar of the MadVR window has no controls (no system menu, no buttons) and it's cropping the video because the whole MadVR window is at the video native resolution but this includes the caption bar.
Will check that.

Quote:
In these screenshots you can also notice the difference between colors.
About colors you have to talk to yesgrey3. As long as madVR uses the 3dlut files correctly (and I think version 0.2 does), everything depends on the 3dlut files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike5 View Post
Ok, I tried with a HD 4650, Win 7, Catalyst 9.3, MPC-HC, Reclock (my display doesn't support 24Hz, so I need it to stretch 23,976/24fps to 25Hz), a 1280x720 projector and a 2.5 mt wide screen.

HD-mkv mostly H.264 720p, some 1080p
No problem of any type. No crashes, no tearing at all (Reclock tearing test is perfect), no glitches.
Quality is very high with respect to EVR(CP), expecially colours. Particularly in "Speed Racer" the difference in colours between the two renderers is impressive. With madVR there is a sort of "higher colour resolution".

Quote:
WMV-HD
720p Ok. 1080p gives a distorted and greenish image.
With which decoder? With the MPC Video decoder? Try the MS one (see above).

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeperry View Post
it sucks a helluvalot of CPU cycles when paused
Not for me!!

Quote:
also, it looks very smooth w/ Reclock in 25@48.000Hz
I think with a 1:1 match between display refresh rate and source frame rate even the current simple logic implemented in madVR can produce very smooth results. However, as soon as you don't have 1:1, things can quickly get very ugly.

Quote:
sending a 720p video in 1280*768 is VERY sharp! is it 1:1? or is that to say that HR indeed has a "soft" picture?
I'm not sure if scaling is activated, depends on your media player zoom modes, of course. Try zooming a little to make sure that scaling is activated in order to judge sharpness with activated scaling. Also try the different scalers. Of course Lanczos4 and spline64 are sharper than the others.

I'm not sure if Haali is inherently soft. I was hoping that you guys would test that and report back! What I noticed is that Haali's scaling solution sometimes produces artifacts (ghost lines). That indicates that maybe there's something wrong. Also I'm not sure if Haali is deactivating scaling if no scaling is needed. Of course madVR only scales if necessary. Scaling is even "half" deactivated by madVR if scaling is only needed into one dimension...
madshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2009, 20:46   #125  |  Link
Jaja1

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesgrey3 View Post
Please try Coreavc with and without cuda. With my 8600GT I have to disable cuda.
The 7600GT doesn't support CUDA, nevertheless switching CUDA on and off didn't influence the CPU usage.

With the 9500GT I see no difference in CPU usage.

Doesn't the 9500GT support CUDA? I thought the entire 9 series did that. I don't mind, my processor doesn't have a problem with highbitrate AVC decoding.
Jaja1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2009, 20:49   #126  |  Link
leeperry
Kid for Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by madshi View Post
I'm not sure if scaling is activated, depends on your media player zoom modes, of course. Try zooming a little to make sure that scaling is activated in order to judge sharpness with activated scaling. Also try the different scalers. Of course Lanczos4 and spline64 are sharper than the others.

I'm not sure if Haali is inherently soft. I was hoping that you guys would test that and report back! What I noticed is that Haali's scaling solution sometimes produces artifacts (ghost lines). That indicates that maybe there's something wrong. Also I'm not sure if Haali is deactivating scaling if no scaling is needed. Of course madVR only scales if necessary. Scaling is even "half" deactivated by madVR if scaling is only needed into one dimension...
well I've got a video test pattern(encoded by Kazuya) that does exactly that...test whether we got 1:1 mapping : http://rapidshare.com/files/22018554..._720p.mkv.html

but I mean is it a true 1:1 mapping, no lanczos sharpening or anything if the scaler is not enabled? like playing 720p in 1280*768

the ghost lines of HR's internal scaler are due to a bad sum in the PS code(Haali wrote the PS scaler code in MPC, and when Casimir666 set it to 0.98 instead of 1.0...it fixed the glitch : http://mpc-hc.svn.sourceforge.net/vi...79&pathrev=380 )

this problem also occurs on nvidia if you set the zoom too high, but it's much worse on ATi's.

well there's always been 2 schools on HCFR, one that swears by HR's smoothness and the other one that finds HR too "soft" compared to EVR/VMR9...which the other side finds "oversharpened"

I believe your renderer's sharper than HR(in native res of course), but I'll wait for Kazuya's feedback on this...BTW, when HR says "NN" in its OSD, it's supposed to keep all scaling disabled.

I understand you got a huge TODO list, but adding one LUT for SD/one for HD, and giving the opportunity to fake the GUID would be really awesome(sorry to repeat myself)...would love to have it working in KMP w/ proper 601/709 decoding

PS: I ran more tests, w/ perfectly matching refresh rates(23.976/24/25@48.000)+Reclock it's just perfectly smooth ....and it doesn't look oversharpened, so I guess HR is indeed "soft"
but until it allows 2 different LUT's for SD/HD, it's not quite usable yet..or maybe w/ a null LUT in madVR and 2x LUT's in tritical's plugin. lemme ask yesgrey

also, while seeking sometimes it missed the VSYNC fliptime...but that's quite rare.

Last edited by leeperry; 11th April 2009 at 21:41.
Old 11th April 2009, 21:03   #127  |  Link
cyberbeing
Broadband Junkie

I just thought I'd mention that with my 7800GTX 512 (faster memory, but slower core then 7900GTX with overall comparable performance), I'm not seeing any of the CPU usage issues that Egh is on 1080p video. CPU usage for madVR seems identical to (and possibly even slightly less then) Haali on my system. CPU usage is 0% when paused, so I'm not having that issue either.

As I mentioned in my previous post I use WinXP SP3, so if Egh doesn't, maybe that is the problem rather then his graphics card.

Also of note is madVR uses ~200MB more RAM then Haali, so if you have high latency or not enough RAM, maybe that could contribute to the problem, but for some reason that seems to be an unlikely cause.

Last edited by cyberbeing; 11th April 2009 at 21:15.
cyberbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2009, 21:40   #128  |  Link
Egh

Quote:
of course I meant general consumer DVI equipment.
show me a DVI display that does >8bit and doesn't cost an arm and a leg

there's some graphic adapters that support 10bit HDMI 1.3(nvidia IGP's), but not too many ppl talk about them...let alone post benchmarks.
Well then I'll open you a secret -- most displays are only 6bit native. The other 2bits per channel are achieved by dithering (therefore some color artifacts may be observed). Even for 8 bit proper colour you need to look only for displays with S-IPS or S-PVA matrices, and that is not used in anything below 22" nowadays, and only few models.
Egh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th April 2009, 22:08   #129  |  Link
leeperry
Kid for Today

Quote:
Well then I'll open you a secret -- most displays are only 6bit native. The other 2bits per channel are achieved by dithering (therefore some color artifacts may be observed). Even for 8 bit proper colour you need to look only for displays with S-IPS or S-PVA matrices, and that is not used in anything below 22" nowadays, and only few models.
you know, I'll tell you another secret....I don't have ANY LCD based display, mostly coz I find this technology really crappy...Darkchip3 DLP/CRT all the way

and I'm well aware than most(TN?) panels don't actually show 8bit...I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, but you just made it to my ignore list

OK I'm gonna try to play a 2H movie in MPC w/ mVR, hopefully it won't drop like crazy after 1H(like non-D3D VMR9/EVR always do in MPC w/ Reclock)

Last edited by leeperry; 12th April 2009 at 00:43.
Old 11th April 2009, 22:19   #130  |  Link
Egh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbeing View Post
I just thought I'd mention that with my 7800GTX 512 (faster memory, but slower core then 7900GTX with overall comparable performance), I'm not seeing any of the CPU usage issues that Egh is on 1080p video. CPU usage for madVR seems identical to (and possibly even slightly less then) Haali on my system. CPU usage is 0% when paused, so I'm not having that issue either.

As I mentioned in my previous post I use WinXP SP3, so if Egh doesn't, maybe that is the problem rather then his graphics card.
I agree that 7800 is just somewhat slower than 7900GTX, however it does take a lot of CPU power here. I tried even SD video in native resolution -- still one of the cores is maxed even when video is paused (around 90% of CPU usage on that core).

Just by scratching my head though I was able to find the cause.

Madshi: bug report #1 here!

Crazily enough, it maxes one of the cores always independent of the actual video (can be even paused) if it is rendered onto non-primary display I have two monitors, if I move the window from one to another then madVR consumes CPU if the monitor being rendered on is not the current primary. I switched the primary monitors in Nvidia Contol Panel and observed the same behaviour but on the other monitor.

Madshi: bug report #2 here!

If MPC AVC internal is used (no DXVA per definition here), 1920x1080 videos are rendered incorrectly, colors are weird, a yellow bar all the way in the bottom of the frame etc. No such problem if ffdshow avc decoder is used (and fed to YV12). No such problem if 720p video is decoded by internal MPC codec.

Last edited by Egh; 11th April 2009 at 22:28.
Old 11th April 2009, 22:27   #131  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
well I've got a video test pattern(encoded by Kazuya) that does exactly that...test whether we got 1:1 mapping : http://rapidshare.com/files/22018554..._720p.mkv.html

but I mean is it a true 1:1 mapping, no lanczos sharpening or anything if the scaler is not enabled? like playing 720p in 1280*768
I find your questions very confusing. First you say you have a test pattern to test 1:1 mapping. Then you ask me if you have 1:1 mapping. Why don't you test it with the test pattern?

Then you ask me if you get 1:1 mapping when playing 720p in 1280x768? How am I supposed to know how your media player is configured? madVR does what the media player asks it to do in terms of scaling. Of course if the media player asks for playback in 1280x720 with a 1280x720 source then madVR does simple 1:1 with no scaling and no sharpening. If the media player asks madVR to scale a 1280x720 source to 1280x768 then madVR does scale, but only in Y direction. Sharpening is currently not applied by madVR at all. There are just softer and sharper scaling algorithms available for selection, which of course are only used if scaling is asked for by the media player...
Old 11th April 2009, 22:31   #132  |  Link
madshi
Registered Developer

Quote:
Crazily enough, it maxes one of the cores always independent of the actual video (can be even paused) if it is rendered onto non-primary display
Don't know why that is the case. Right now I don't have a second monitor to test this, but sooner or later I should be able to...

Quote:
If MPC AVC internal is used (no DXVA per definition here), 1920x1080 videos are rendered incorrectly, colors are weird, a yellow bar below etc.
I already replied to this somewhere in my last "monster" reply post.
Old 11th April 2009, 22:55   #133  |  Link
Egh

Quote:
I already replied to this somewhere in my last "monster" reply post.
Hmmmm.... which one?

In my case colours are totally distorted, not just wrong levels or so. Probably some colour planes problem.

Quote:
madVR freezes (locks up) when I check both use 10bit luma & chroma buffer during playback and hit apply. It recovers when I uncheck the options and click apply.

madVR freezes (locks up) when I check use 10bit luma buffer and click apply. It recovers when I uncheck the options and click apply.
Regarding that previously reported bug with 10bit, just my experience tells it doesn't recover even if I uncheck 10bit options, then it will crash, silently or not. So yes, older generation cards may have troubles with 10bit buffers apparently.
Old 11th April 2009, 23:16   #134  |  Link
Mark_A_W
3 eyed CRT supporter

I've narrowed the tearing down on my system (2600XT) to when Zoom Player is on the SECONDARY monitor.

If I switch the primary monitor to the video playback one, it doesn't tear. But it's not smooth, it has little jerks and jumps (yes, I know this will be ignored for now, but just reporting what I found).

Can somebody else with a multi-monitor system try it on the secondary monitor? Preferably at 23.976hz or a multiple thereof. Someone with a beefy videocard would be helpful, to narrrow this down to a secondary monitor issue.

Thanks

Mark
Mark_A_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 00:06   #135  |  Link
Brazil2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesgrey3 View Post
Here is for PAL, and video levels to PC levels expansion:
Code:
Input_Bit_Depth          8
Input_Video_Format       PAL_DVD   YCbCr
Output_Bit_Depth         16
Output_Video_Format      PAL_DVD      RGB_PC
For NTSC use "NTSC_DVD" and if you don't want video levels to PC levels expansion use RGB_Video.
Thanks for the infos, but as I see you advice to do one for PAL DVD and one for NTSC DVD may I ask you why ? I don't get where is the difference.

Does this also mean that I should create one file per format / resolution ? For instance one for Xvid 512*288, one for H264 1280*720, one for VC-1 1920*1080, etc. I admit I'm a bit lost about how it works...
Brazil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 00:08   #136  |  Link
noee

Quote:
If I switch the primary monitor to the video playback one, it doesn't tear. But it's not smooth, it has little jerks and jumps (yes, I know this will be ignored for now, but just reporting what I found)....
Interesting find, Mark. FWIW, I can duplicate your results, except I don't get the "little jerks". If I set my "secondary" to Primary and playback on it (23.976@24Hz w/Reclock), I get no tearing at all and very smooth playback. Tremendous!

XPSP3, MPC-HC, CCC9.4
noee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 00:13   #137  |  Link
Brazil2

Quote:
Here you go:
http://www.zshare.net/download/58510577a2d908e4/
Cut with DGSplit so I believe it still has the original header.

Quote:
About colors you have to talk to yesgrey3. As long as madVR uses the 3dlut files correctly (and I think version 0.2 does), everything depends on the 3dlut files.
Yesgrey3 gave me some infos, however I'm afraid I'm still a bit lost about these 3dlut files. It would be nice to have this process automated to avoid confusion and possible mistakes.

Last edited by Brazil2; 12th April 2009 at 00:17.
Brazil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 00:14   #138  |  Link
Mark_A_W
3 eyed CRT supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by noee View Post
Interesting find, Mark. FWIW, I can duplicate your results, except I don't get the "little jerks". If I set my "secondary" to Primary and playback on it (23.976@24Hz w/Reclock), I get no tearing at all and very smooth playback. Tremendous!

XPSP3, MPC-HC, CCC9.4
What video card do you have Noee?
Mark_A_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th April 2009, 00:34   #139  |  Link
leeperry
Kid for Today

Quote:
I find your questions very confusing. First you say you have a test pattern to test 1:1 mapping. Then you ask me if you have 1:1 mapping. Why don't you test it with the test pattern?

Then you ask me if you get 1:1 mapping when playing 720p in 1280x768? How am I supposed to know how your media player is configured? madVR does what the media player asks it to do in terms of scaling. Of course if the media player asks for playback in 1280x720 with a 1280x720 source then madVR does simple 1:1 with no scaling and no sharpening. If the media player asks madVR to scale a 1280x720 source to 1280x768 then madVR does scale, but only in Y direction. Sharpening is currently not applied by madVR at all. There are just softer and sharper scaling algorithms available for selection, which of course are only used if scaling is asked for by the media player...
well, this test pattern can only help to check if the scaling is unchanged...but I find your renderer sharper than HR, and I guess some slight texture processing/luma sharpen/PS script/driver user misconfiguration could make the picture appear sharper on screen....I don't know of any test pattern that can help to spot any post-processing but I'll look further(KMP doesn't rescale)...but prolly it's just that HR is softer, no worries.

anyway my 2H movie went just fine in MPC+Reclock at 25@48.000Hz, so that's cool! if you could find a way to never miss the VSYNC fliptime(triple buffering?), that'd be the final solution for a foolproof Reclock HTPC

until you add a LUT management for SD, I will keep madVR for HD movies only...very impressed so far, keep it up

PS: just to be clear(english not being my native tongue), if I play 720p stuff in 1280*768 in HR, its OSD will show "NN" meaning it simply added horizontal black bars w/o rescaling..but I guess madVR does the same

Last edited by leeperry; 12th April 2009 at 02:02.
Old 12th April 2009, 00:49   #140  |  Link
yesgrey

Quote:
oh sure, doing the RGB32 conversion in 32float, plus applying your LUT's
The 3DLUT also performs the YCbCr->RGB conversion, and it uses 64bit FP.

Quote:
DVD
Quality is approx. on the same level as EVR plus YV12 -> RGB conversion by ffdshow.
Did you use the same 3DLUT file for HD and DVD? For dvd you should use a different 3DLUT file, so maybe that's the reason you seemed to not like madVR so much with dvds...

Quote:
Thanks for the infos, but as I see you advice to do one for PAL DVD and one for NTSC DVD may I ask you why ? I don't get where is the difference.
In the example I gave there is no difference, it would be the same for both PAL and NTSC. You only need to differentiate if you want to correct your display's color gamut, but let's leave this for the future cr3dlut thread... for now, use the same file for both.

Quote:
Does this also mean that I should create one file per format / resolution ?
No. Only by video format, and not for all, because some of them use the same file.
yesgrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
direct compute, dithering, error diffusion, madvr, ngu, nnedi3, quality, renderer, scaling, uhd upscaling, upsampling