Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 6th February 2013, 06:02   #261  |  Link
Capsbackup

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanler View Post
someone can tell me how to do it

to add an audio track on a full bluray disc bd50 or bd25 and to keep all the disc menu intact .... is that possible if yes can you tell me how to do it please thx guys
If the original Blu-ray's main movie title consists of a single .m2ts, then while in re-author mode, you can highlight the associated playlist/m2ts file and, under the audio tab add external audio, define your language, and proceed to re-author.
Note that some Blu-ray authoring uses several mpls files for this single .m2ts main movie file, requiring each playlist to have the external audio added, and that can cause multiAVCHD to have oversizing problems.
Of course there will not be a button selection for that added audio file on the original Blu-ray's menu, but you should still be able to select it through the remotes audio selection function.
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2013, 21:14   #262  |  Link
Music Fan

Something else to know : if the menu is Java authored, I don't believe multiAVCHD will keep it as is.
Music Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2013, 22:04   #263  |  Link
stanler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Fan View Post
Something else to know : if the menu is Java authored, I don't believe multiAVCHD will keep it as is.
ok thx guys is there a video or picture to show me exactly how to do it ?

that would be nice hehe
and how do we know if the disc bluray menu are is java authored or not !!
stanler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2013, 21:30   #264  |  Link
rickwj324

Hi.. I've been using multiavchd for a while (great program Dean!!) but primarily using it for file conversions on blu (single movie only, no menus).

Here's my question: In the full Blu-ray Authoring mode, can I take an entire blu-ray that's ripped on my hdd (full structure w/ menus) and replace the main audio/video with another movie (actually the same movie from a better foreign released disc)?
My scenario is this: I have 2 copies of the exact same movie (Disc one is a US release with inferior video and Disc two is a foreign release with a better quality video of the main film). I would like to use my USA blu-ray as the template, keeping all of the English Menu's, etc., but replace the main movie with the better quality version from the Asian release. Does that make sense? And if this is available, is there a nOOb guide to walk me through the exact steps?
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I really would like to rebuild this into a US friendly disc as far as the menus are concerned, but have it play the Asian movie for its better A/V quality. I don't want or need to re-encode!

Thanks in advance! RickWJ324
rickwj324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2013, 03:29   #265  |  Link
rattice

I'd like to take a blu-ray that has been split into 2 M2ts files, and make a AVCHD compatible on PS3 where the 2 files are merged to play as one movie
rattice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st August 2014, 01:23   #266  |  Link
Dofin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
Your program works great!
This, to me, is just a small issue. It can be time consuming though, which is a little annoying, but luckily I only have experienced a few Blu-Rays that have many of these types of files.
Considering what you have done so far, especially recently, I, in know way, am complaining!!
Just happy to be testing the different options, and there are so many, when I can find time.
Use Clown_BD BD Copier, a small free program that will let you identify all these tiny files. Take note of the mpls files and blank them in multiAVCHD.
Old 20th October 2014, 21:09   #267  |  Link
szabi

Hi

This is the parameters of original video.
ID : 4113 (0x1011)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : VC-1
Format profile : Advanced@L3
Codec ID : 234
Duration : 1h 57mn
Bit rate : 23.1 Mbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.465
Stream size : 19.0 GiB (79%)

This is the parameters of video after remux.
ID : 4113 (0x1011)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : VC-1
Format profile : Advanced@L3
Codec ID : 234
Duration : 1h 57mn
Bit rate : 22.4 Mbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 23.976 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.450
Stream size : 18.4 GiB (84%)
Language : English

Just few unwanted audio was blanked.
What is the reason for change in video attributes?
It was not touched.

bye
szabi
szabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2014, 07:28   #268  |  Link
JessieMay

Thanks for the guide Dean, I have tried. Works well. Looking for this a ton of time.
JessieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2014, 13:59   #269  |  Link
nunub

@Dean......But there is issue with multiavchd reauthor process with dolby digital plus 7.1 audio, if we are replacing the audio with dolby digital plus 7.1 then we are just getting dolby digital plus 5.1 as output in the reauthored folder.
nunub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2016, 17:00   #270  |  Link
rickwj324

I don't know if these threads are read any longer, but I had posted the question below a long time ago and I'm still curious if this is possible. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwj324 View Post
Hi.. I've been using multiavchd for a while (great program Dean!!) but primarily using it for file conversions on blu (single movie only, no menus).

Here's my question: In the full Blu-ray Authoring mode, can I take an entire blu-ray that's ripped on my hdd (full structure w/ menus) and replace the main audio/video with another movie (actually the same movie from a better foreign released disc)?
My scenario is this: I have 2 copies of the exact same movie (Disc one is a US release with inferior video and Disc two is a foreign release with a better quality video of the main film). I would like to use my USA blu-ray as the template, keeping all of the English Menu's, etc., but replace the main movie with the better quality version from the Asian release. Does that make sense? And if this is available, is there a nOOb guide to walk me through the exact steps?
Sorry if this is a stupid question. I really would like to rebuild this into a US friendly disc as far as the menus are concerned, but have it play the Asian movie for its better A/V quality. I don't want or need to re-encode!

Thanks in advance! RickWJ324
Old 12th April 2016, 18:40   #271  |  Link
Capsbackup

You could use BD-RB to do this. Just set the output size in BD-RB to a greater value than the original so no reencoding is done.
Process both discs to their own folders, let BD-RB demux all files for both discs, then just substitute the .264 file of the main movie you want to keep and any audio tracks you want to change, making sure the file names are identical to the ones you want to keep.
As long as you don't change the file name of the demuxed tracks for the one you want to keep, and just exchange the .264 file with the correct name that you want to keep with the one you don't want, BD-RB will just rebuild the new Blu-ray structure of the disc you want with the files you substituted.
After the files are switched, just run BD-RB again and it will continue the job with the new files and make a new Blu-ray set of folders that will be ready to burn to disc.
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2016, 17:37   #272  |  Link
rickwj324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsbackup View Post
You could use BD-RB to do this. Just set the output size in BD-RB to a greater value than the original so no reencoding is done.
Process both discs to their own folders, let BD-RB demux all files for both discs, then just substitute the .264 file of the main movie you want to keep and any audio tracks you want to change, making sure the file names are identical to the ones you want to keep.
As long as you don't change the file name of the demuxed tracks for the one you want to keep, and just exchange the .264 file with the correct name that you want to keep with the one you don't want, BD-RB will just rebuild the new Blu-ray structure of the disc you want with the files you substituted.
After the files are switched, just run BD-RB again and it will continue the job with the new files and make a new Blu-ray set of folders that will be ready to burn to disc.
Awesome! I will give it a go this week and let you know how I make out. Thanks for your reply!!!
Old 26th March 2017, 08:39   #273  |  Link
alimao

Title movie search movie database offiline ? Any possible solution ?
alimao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th November 2017, 11:02   #274  |  Link
Blumaster

hello guys i never user the program because all the options make me crazy lol but i read more and more and look easy at least to authoring blurays i have some question, anyway i making test, can use to author 3D blurays? and what about movies with many playlist and splitted .mt2s .ssif? allways use tsmuxer when want to edit a 3D bluray but this scenario kill me all time, the same with multi angles movies
Blumaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2019, 14:58   #275  |  Link
Lucius Snow

Hi all,

I'm trying to rebuild a Blu-Ray 3D by replacing an AC3 5.1 audio track by a DTS HD MA 5.1 one. It has always worked perfectly with Blu-Ray 2D. But the logs mention "Failed!" for Blu-Ray 3D.

I've updated \tools\tsMuxeR.exe to the latest version. No change.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Lucius Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2019, 17:11   #276  |  Link
ocean

Hi Lucius Snow, if the aim is to keep the original structure with menus and extras, make a copy of the original structure of the movie, delete folder SSIF, use tsMuxeR for replace audio, selection output BluRay folder, replace two m2ts and clpi, rename them as originally number, main mpls rename inside using hex editor, insert them in the original structure, download DVDFab virtual drive is free:

https://www.dvdfab.cn/virtual-drive.htm

enter to menu, selection create mini iso, point to the newly created folder, the structure with the SSIF folder will be recreated.

Last edited by ocean; 18th February 2019 at 17:39.
ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2019, 16:34   #277  |  Link
Lucius Snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean View Post
Hi Lucius Snow, if the aim is to keep the original structure with menus and extras, make a copy of the original structure of the movie, delete folder SSIF, use tsMuxeR for replace audio, selection output BluRay folder, replace two m2ts and clpi, rename them as originally number, main mpls rename inside using hex editor, insert them in the original structure, download DVDFab virtual drive is free:

https://www.dvdfab.cn/virtual-drive.htm

enter to menu, selection create mini iso, point to the newly created folder, the structure with the SSIF folder will be recreated.
How to mux a 3D stream with TSMuxer? I have both the .mvc and the .h264 elementary streams. But I don't see how to bring them associated as a 3D stream.

However, I can import .ssif (seen as 3D) and the .dts, remove / add the audio track I want, and then remux. But I get an error: "AV frame too large (64001 bytes). Increase AV buffer."

And what data should I rename in the HEX editor?

Thank you.
Lucius Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2019, 17:23   #278  |  Link
ocean

Look from post 61 onwards:
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168539&page=4

mpls main in Blu-ray 3D, contains 2 references to m2ts (mvc and the h264) with hexadecimal editor you have to change after mux with tsmuxer, using the same numbers that you find in the original mpls main.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius Snow View Post
However, I can import .ssif (seen as 3D) and the .dts, remove / add the audio track I want, and then remux. But I get an error: "AV frame too large (64001 bytes). Increase AV buffer."
Try looking here:
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=151390

Last edited by ocean; 19th February 2019 at 21:24.
Old 3rd May 2019, 11:00   #279  |  Link
misiuro

Hi
Could you help me?I have orginal bluray The Enforcer Eastwood australian edition. I added my polish subtitles with multiAVCHD. The bluray has 20gb. Everything works great,but my bluray now has 40gb.
Why?
I want to put it on 25gb bluray disc.
Is there another program to correct it ?
This bluray has multiple playlists mpls, and I added subtitles to 00053.mpls where was main subtitles list.
I atached multiAVCHD log
Thank's
Attached Files
File Type: txt multiAVCHD.txt (25.2 KB, 28 views)
misiuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2019, 15:49   #280  |  Link
ocean

Hi misiuro, use bdinfo to find the main playlist:
https://www.videohelp.com/software/BDInfo