Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC)
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd July 2019, 08:51   #1  |  Link
tarun93

XYZ to RGB with ffmpeg

Hi Guys,

I was trying to transcode a DCP to a lossless x265 10 bit for archival purposes.
The main issue I'm facing, is the colors are washed up. Tried playing the DCP with DCP-o-matic 2 main app and the colors are right but with vlc, ffplay, mplayer there is a color shift as explained before, even DCP-o-Matic 2 Player there is the same issue.
I have also tried to re encode the DCP mxf with ffmpeg to x265 yuv444p10le / yuv444p12le lossless but the output has similar color shift.

DCP-o-Matic export of ProRes and H264 both have its a few issues.
H264 downmixes the audio channels and any and all frequencies over 15kHz are gone.
with ProRes the audio layout is messed up and I either ways have to fix it with ffmpeg.

ffmpeg xyz2rgb filter is too outdated and could not get it compiled successfully.

Lastly, I am sorry if this is the wrong sub section of the forum to post this question.
Attached Images

tarun93 is offline   Reply With Quote