Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > Video Encoding > MPEG-4 Encoder GUIs

Old 7th July 2020, 12:39   #9061  |  Link
j8ee

After several updates after a period of no use, including an update to mp4box 1.0 in MeGUI dev server, muxing hevc and aac to mp4 stops with an error message from mp4box.exe regarding a missing OpenSVCDecoder.dll and a suggestion to re-install it?

MeGUI 2924 from the log:

mp4box.exe -add "C:\Temp\video.hevc#trackID=1:fps=29.13ar=4:3:name=" -add "C:\Temp\audio.aac#trackID=1:name=" -tmp "C:\\Temp" -new "C:\Temp\video-muxed.mp4"

-[Error] [2020-07-07 13:19:49] Process exits with error: 0xC0000135 STATUS_DLL_NOT_FOUND (-1073741515)

edit: Thanks...! I only searched this specific thread, I realize now.
edit 2: Still doesn't work, another error with something about wrong image type. Copied the rest of the .dll's as I suspected especially the hevc ones had something to do with it, but no. Will wait for a server package update.

Last edited by j8ee; 8th July 2020 at 12:40.
j8ee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th July 2020, 17:21   #9062  |  Link
tebasuna51

See the bug report thread: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...26#post1917826
Old 12th July 2020, 23:08   #9063  |  Link
ed_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno321 View Post
The first line worked great, thanks. What if I wanted to slow down without pitch correction?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hello_hello View Post
You can't do it with the atempo filter, but you can do it with rubberband this way:

Code:
-af "rubberband=tempo='20.0/22.0':pitch='20.0/22.0'"
There should be a way to do it by speeding the audio up with the asetrate filter and then resampling it, but I couldn't seem to get it to work. I'm not very clever with ffmpeg.
Hello,

This command line without pitch correction doesn't work for me.
It starts the process, but then it interrupts leaving a small *.lwi file there.
The command line with pitch correction works perfectly:
Code:
 -af "atempo='20.0/22.0'"
Can anyone help me? I don't want the pitch correction in a custom speed.

Thanks

Last edited by ed_co; 12th July 2020 at 23:15.
ed_co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2020, 23:00   #9064  |  Link
tebasuna51

slowdown 11/10: -af "aresample=52800, asetrate=48000"
speedup 10/11: -af "asetrate=52800, aresample=48000"
Old 15th July 2020, 23:19   #9065  |  Link
ed_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by tebasuna51 View Post
slowdown 11/10: -af "aresample=52800, asetrate=48000"
speedup 10/11: -af "asetrate=52800, aresample=48000"
Thanks for the reply. I thought that we have to use rubberband in order to achieve the non pitch one.
ed_co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th July 2020, 17:53   #9066  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed_co View Post
Thanks for the reply. I thought that we have to use rubberband in order to achieve the non pitch one.
It's not that you need to use rubberband, but at the time I couldn't remember how to do it, or maybe I couldn't get it to work.... I can't remember.... but the method tebasuna51 posted works fine if you don't want pitch correction.

I assume aresample resamples the audio at the specified rate, and asetrate changes the output sample rate to the original rate by speeding up or slowing down the audio rather than resampling (something like AssumeFPS for audio) which would change the pitch.

If you're not able to get rubberband to work it could be because the version of ffmpeg you're using doesn't include it. I haven't used the ffmpeg included with MeGUI in a fair while as it's not XP compatible. Is there an error message? You should be able to add -report to the custom command line and ffmpeg will create a log file, probably in the destination folder or wherever ffmpeg is located.
hello_hello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2020, 00:23   #9067  |  Link
tebasuna51

The ffmpeg with MeGUI doesn't include --enable-librubberband

You can check it with:

ffmpeg -buildconf

Not included in Zeranoe, Sherpya and Reino versions

Last edited by tebasuna51; 17th July 2020 at 00:32.
tebasuna51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th July 2020, 01:07   #9068  |  Link
hello_hello

The Reno ffmpeg build dated 2019-08-30 includes rubberband, but for some reason the more recent versions don't.

https://rwijnsma.home.xs4all.nl/files/ffmpeg/

ffmpeg-4.3-327-g83e0b71-win32-static-xpmod-sse.7z
Old 17th July 2020, 07:23   #9069  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

Reading the media-autobuild suite batch, librubberband can be included in full mode, which would usually create a non-distributable mix of licenses. So to create a distributable version of ffmpeg using MABS which includes rubberband, one may have to use the custom mode and manually tune the ffmpeg_options.txt to include GPL libraries but exclude educational licenses like the one of fdk-aac. Or you just build your private full version and don't share it.

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2020, 17:00   #9070  |  Link
LeXXuz
21 years and counting...

I'm desperately looking for the custom worker queues. I remember I was able to create custom workers and sent certain jobs to them, so I was able to create different queues. Has this feature been removed?
LeXXuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2020, 17:24   #9071  |  Link
hello_hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeXXuz View Post
I'm desperately looking for the custom worker queues. I remember I was able to create custom workers and sent certain jobs to them, so I was able to create different queues. Has this feature been removed?
It's been removed/changed/updated..... however you might describe it. Now there's one worker and you configure the number of jobs of a particular type that will run simultaneously in options.

Fortunately though, I'm pretty sure temporary workers can still do their own thing as custom workers used to. You should be able to select a bunch of jobs in the job queue and right click to run them in a temporary worker, then select another lot of jobs and run them in a different temporary worker etc.

That's mostly how I did it myself, even back when custom workers were a thing.
Old 8th September 2020, 07:31   #9072  |  Link
LeXXuz
21 years and counting...

I see. Well that's a pitty but I guess that feature wasn't used by many.
LeXXuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2020, 21:05   #9073  |  Link
Danette

The "Downmix multichannel to Stereo" option in MeGUI does not seem to work. The best searching that I've been able to do indicates that this is because Avisynth does not actually have this capability and, therefore, MeGUI is helpless. Is this true? If not, can anyone point me in the direction of successfully accomplishing this with MeGUI?
Danette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2020, 21:56   #9074  |  Link
jlw_4049

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danette View Post
The "Downmix multichannel to Stereo" option in MeGUI does not seem to work. The best searching that I've been able to do indicates that this is because Avisynth does not actually have this capability and, therefore, MeGUI is helpless. Is this true? If not, can anyone point me in the direction of successfully accomplishing this with MeGUI?
Could use eac3to, ffmpeg, my ffmpeg audio encoding program, and many more.

However megui should be capable of downmixing to 2.0.

Staxrip also features a decent audio encoder GUI.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
jlw_4049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2020, 22:02   #9075  |  Link
StainlessS
HeartlessS Usurer

You best post in Avisynth Usage,
Maybe see/ask here:- https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.p...16#post1882416

I generailly just use this [FAVCStereo], no idea if perfect [originally posted on-site somewhere, or maybe @VideoHelp].
Code:
Function FAVCStereo(clip Video, clip Audio) {

Dubbed = Video

Chan0 = (HasAudio(Audio)==False) ? AudioDub(Video, BlankClip(Video, audio_rate=48000, stereo=true)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (HasAudio(Audio)==False) ? Chan0 : Dubbed

Audio = (HasAudio(Audio)==True) ? ConvertAudioToFloat(Audio) : Audio

Chan1 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==1) ? Audiodub(Video, GetChannel(Audio, 1, 1)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==1) ? Chan1 : Dubbed

Chan2 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==2) ? Audiodub(Video, Audio) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==2) ? Chan2 : Dubbed

FrontLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)==3) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 1), GetChannel(Audio, 2), 0.5, 0.5) : nop()
    FrontRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)==3) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 3), GetChannel(Audio, 2), 0.5, 0.5) : nop()
    Chan3 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==3) ? Audiodub(Video, MergeChannels(FrontLeft, FrontRight)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==3) ? Chan3 : Dubbed

TotalLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)==4) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 1), GetChannel(Audio, 3), 0.5, 0.5) : nop()
    TotalRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)==4) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 2), GetChannel(Audio, 4), 0.5, 0.5) : nop()
    Chan4 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==4) ? Audiodub(Video, MergeChannels(TotalLeft, TotalRight)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==4) ? Chan4 : Dubbed

FrontLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 1), GetChannel(Audio, 2), 0.3694, 0.2612) : nop()
    FrontRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 3), GetChannel(Audio, 2), 0.3694, 0.2612) : nop()
    TotalLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? MixAudio(FrontLeft, GetChannel(Audio, 4), 1, 0.3694) : nop()
    TotalRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? MixAudio(FrontRight, GetChannel(Audio, 5), 1, 0.3694) : nop()
    Chan5 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? Audiodub(Video, MergeChannels(TotalLeft, TotalRight)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? Chan5 : Dubbed

BackLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 4), GetChannel(Audio, 6), 0.2698, 0.2698) : nop()
    BackRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 5), GetChannel(Audio, 6), 0.2698, 0.2698) : nop()
    FrontLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 1), GetChannel(Audio, 2), 0.2698, 0.1906) : nop()
    FrontRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 3), GetChannel(Audio, 2), 0.2698, 0.1906) : nop()
    TotalLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(FrontLeft, BackLeft, 1, 1) : nop()
    TotalRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(FrontRight, BackRight, 1, 1) : nop()
    Chan6 = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? Audiodub(Video, MergeChannels(TotalLeft, TotalRight)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? Chan6 : Dubbed

#    Dubbed = (HasAudio(Audio)==True) ? Normalize(Dubbed) : Dubbed
#    Dubbed = (HasAudio(Audio)==True) ? SSRC(Dubbed, 48000) : Dubbed
    Dubbed = (HasAudio(Audio)==True) ? ConvertAudioTo16bit(Dubbed) : Dubbed

return(Dubbed)
}

Function FAVCStereoDSS(clip Video, clip Audio) {

Dubbed = Video

Chan0 = (HasAudio(Audio)==False) ? AudioDub(Video, BlankClip(Video, audio_rate=48000, stereo=true)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (HasAudio(Audio)==False) ? Chan0 : Dubbed

Audio = (HasAudio(Audio)==True) ? ConvertAudioToFloat(Audio) : Audio

Chan1 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==1) ? Audiodub(Video, GetChannel(Audio, 1, 1)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==1) ? Chan1 : Dubbed

Chan2 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==2) ? Audiodub(Video, Audio) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==2) ? Chan2 : Dubbed

FrontLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)==3) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 1), GetChannel(Audio, 3), 0.5, 0.5) : nop()
    FrontRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)==3) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 2), GetChannel(Audio, 3), 0.5, 0.5) : nop()
    Chan3 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==3) ? Audiodub(Video, MergeChannels(FrontLeft, FrontRight)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==3) ? Chan3 : Dubbed

TotalLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)==4) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 1), GetChannel(Audio, 3), 0.5, 0.5) : nop()
    TotalRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)==4) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 2), GetChannel(Audio, 4), 0.5, 0.5) : nop()
    Chan4 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==4) ? Audiodub(Video, MergeChannels(TotalLeft, TotalRight)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==4) ? Chan4 : Dubbed

FrontLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 1), GetChannel(Audio, 3), 0.3694, 0.2612) : nop()
    FrontRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 2), GetChannel(Audio, 3), 0.3694, 0.2612) : nop()
    TotalLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? MixAudio(FrontLeft, GetChannel(Audio, 4), 1, 0.3694) : nop()
    TotalRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? MixAudio(FrontRight, GetChannel(Audio, 5), 1, 0.3694) : nop()
    Chan5 = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? Audiodub(Video, MergeChannels(TotalLeft, TotalRight)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)==5) ? Chan5 : Dubbed

BackLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 5), GetChannel(Audio, 4), 0.2698, 0.2698) : nop()
    BackRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 6), GetChannel(Audio, 4), 0.2698, 0.2698) : nop()
    FrontLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 1), GetChannel(Audio, 3), 0.2698, 0.1906) : nop()
    FrontRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(GetChannel(Audio, 2), GetChannel(Audio, 3), 0.2698, 0.1906) : nop()
    TotalLeft = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(FrontLeft, BackLeft, 1, 1) : nop()
    TotalRight = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? MixAudio(FrontRight, BackRight, 1, 1) : nop()
    Chan6 = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? Audiodub(Video, MergeChannels(TotalLeft, TotalRight)) : nop()
    Dubbed = (AudioChannels(Audio)>=6) ? Chan6 : Dubbed

#    Dubbed = (HasAudio(Audio)==True) ? Normalize(Dubbed) : Dubbed
#    Dubbed = (HasAudio(Audio)==True) ? SSRC(Dubbed, 48000) : Dubbed
    Dubbed = (HasAudio(Audio)==True) ? ConvertAudioTo16bit(Dubbed) : Dubbed

return(Dubbed)
}
EDIT:
Quote:
However megui should be capable of downmixing to 2.0.
Was not aware of this, anyway script is another option.

EDIT: Yeh, MeGUI can do it via Audio Encoder settings, config, Output channels, Downmix multichannel to stereo.

"Some infinities are bigger than other infinities", but how many of them are infinitely bigger ???

Last edited by StainlessS; 8th September 2020 at 22:23.
StainlessS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th September 2020, 22:35   #9076  |  Link
tebasuna51

Quote:
Work fine for me like usual.

Please put your log file to know the problem.
Old 8th September 2020, 23:06   #9077  |  Link
Danette

Quote:
Work fine for me like usual.

Please put your log file to know the problem.
Logfile attached. You can see 6 channels throughout the log, but the "Downmix multichannel to Stereo" drop-down is selected in the One-click config section.

For all other good ideas about how to achieve it without MeGUI, I do have such options, but would like the option to do it all while encoding with One-click ...if possible.
Attached Files
File Type: txt logfile-20-09-08_17-44-28.txt (23.1 KB, 49 views)
Old 9th September 2020, 07:17   #9078  |  Link
LigH
German doom9/Gleitz SuMo

Quote:
... but the "Downmix multichannel to Stereo" drop-down is selected in the One-click config section.
See, this is important. MeGUI provides at least 3 different operational modes. If one of the more automated modes has an issue, the manual step-by-step queue gives you another chance. But it requires a little more knowledge and strategy.

New German Gleitz board
MediaFire: x264 | x265 | VPx | AOM | Xvid
LigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2020, 12:13   #9079  |  Link
tebasuna51

@Danette
The job work without errors, but the AC3 5.1 remain without downmix.

I never use the One-click, but maybe you have it configured to downmix and encode using FDK-AAC. Is that true?

Maybe for that don't work, because there are a message:
Quote:
--[Information] [9/8/2020 5:44:29 PM] There is 1 package which can be updated: FDK-AAC
Try update the package or change the preference to use NeroAacEnc (or Qaac)

Last edited by tebasuna51; 9th September 2020 at 12:18. Reason: typo
tebasuna51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th September 2020, 17:51   #9080  |  Link
Danette

Quote:
@Danette
The job work without errors, but the AC3 5.1 remain without downmix.

I never use the One-click, but maybe you have it configured to downmix and encode using FDK-AAC. Is that true?

Try update the package or change the preference to use NeroAacEnc (or Qaac)
As far as I can tell, FDK-AAC has no executable in the downloaded files, so that’s out and Nero wants $40 …out again. I tried changing it to Qaac, but it did not work (still 6 channels).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LigH View Post
See, this is important. MeGUI provides at least 3 different operational modes. If one of the more automated modes has an issue, the manual step-by-step queue gives you another chance. But it requires a little more knowledge and strategy.
I can create an AVS file and run it through the other MeGUI routes, but that defeats the whole idea of simplicity in just loading a group of files with preset script in One-click.

To all that offered ideas: thanks for trying!

I guess that the One-click feature is not as robust as the options in it would indicate. I wonder how many of the other options in One-click are actually useless. I’m going to have to test all of the options that I’ve been using in it to make sure I’m getting what is advertised.

Last edited by Danette; 9th September 2020 at 17:54.

Tags
megui