Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > (HD) DVD & Blu-ray authoring

Old 27th April 2012, 00:29   #241  |  Link
Capsbackup

Quote:
Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
It won't let me get that far, as soon as I load the BDMV folder it won't finish scanning it cuz tsMuxer keeps crashing and then multiAVCHD crashes and I can't re-author.
This could be a problem with your source Blu-ray. Was it ripped with AnyDVD HD? Can you load any Blu-rays with multiAVCHD and get it to work?
Capsbackup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 01:15   #242  |  Link
laz305

No AnyDVD is not open, should it be? I can do .mkv files fine using multiAVCHD but can't use re-author mode for nothing tsmuxer has stopped working until multiAVCHD crashes and shuts down. OMG I hope Dean or you can hep me solve this I donated to him and everything.
laz305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th April 2012, 01:32   #243  |  Link
Capsbackup

You cannot import a protected Blu-ray, thus you must rip it first. I do not know if you can use multiAVCHD on the fly with a Blu-ray in your drive and AnyDVD HD running, I have never tried this before.
Is there any ripped to your hard drive Blu-ray that will work with multiAVCHD in Re-author mode?
Old 27th April 2012, 12:49   #244  |  Link
laz305

Ok so how do I rip? Cuz I try to use DVDFab 8 and it gives me the same error.
Old 27th April 2012, 15:54   #245  |  Link
Capsbackup

I do not use DVDFab, I use Anydvd, found here: http://www.slysoft.com/en/.
I have read DVDFab is not as reliable as Anydvd, and I have never had a problem with Anydvd.
You have some reading to do, and a little searching and you will find ripping procedures as well as making sure all helper applications for multiAVCHD are installed. ( Avisynth, ffdshow, haali )

Start here, scroll down, and download "multiTEST" to make sure multiAVCHD is installed properly.
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143744

The same helper apps are used for BD-RB, so you could look here as well:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

EDIT:
From your post here, you should be using BD-RB :

Quote:
Wow can't wait to try this out tonight, any ETA doing a 1:1 copy when compressing from about 40GB to 25GB? I've been told to save the 50GB to HDD first then compress correct? Cuz I did it before and it took 30hrs. using DVDFab lol

EDIT: Well looks like I'm never gonna find out cuz tsMuxer stops working and is crashing multiAVCHD, do I need tsMuxer? Can I remove it?

Last edited by Capsbackup; 27th April 2012 at 15:59.
Old 27th April 2012, 16:13   #246  |  Link
laz305

Ok I've done mutiTest and I have everything installed. I must be missing a step, how do I use AnyDVD to rip a BD? my goal is to make 1:1 copies of my blurays. 25GB
Old 27th April 2012, 16:45   #247  |  Link
Capsbackup

Quote:
Ok I've done mutiTest and I have everything installed. I must be missing a step, how do I use AnyDVD to rip a BD? my goal is to make 1:1 copies of my blurays. 25GB
Just run Anydvd, right click on the little red fox next to the clock on the task bar and select rip to file. I would leave the options at default for Anydvd, and not use "Speed Menu" if you want a full 1:1 backup.
And check out BD-RB!!
Old 27th April 2012, 16:54   #248  |  Link
laz305

Ok so that is the step I was skipping, I would just drag&drop and then open with DVDFab or multiAVCHD. So maybe now I won't get any errors. Thx I'll post back tonight with results.

EDIT: ok I ripped it will try this after DVDFab finishes in about 20hrs. Compression from 28GB to 25GB is still taking over 20hrs. lol

Last edited by laz305; 28th April 2012 at 12:48.
Old 15th May 2012, 19:35   #249  |  Link
sreemv

with the latest multiavchd, When I added an additional audio track, it showed up in a new tab "other audio" and it did not get muxed with m2ts? whats that about??

A quick search of this thread showed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Both the MPLS file and the CLPI reference the type of audio in the M2TS file. In fact, its possible that more than one MPLS could do so.
So, could someone tell me the proper method to mux in a new audio? I have a BD with only LPCM - I encoded a DTS and am trying to add/mux to the same disk in re-author mode.
sreemv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2012, 16:35   #250  |  Link
Timmy1977

Excellent tutorial can you update with a "3D Bluray"
I tried to do the same on a 3d bluray by adding a new audio track , everythings goes fine (no error) but when I'm trying to play, I saw the menu and just after choosing to launch the movie it hangs and freeze on the menu
Anybody has an idea?
Timmy1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2012, 22:31   #251  |  Link
Eseninzhiv

it is better to use the BD Reauthor 3D and Scenarist BD 5.7
Eseninzhiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2012, 10:36   #252  |  Link
Timmy1977

thanks Eseninzhiv
any tutorial somewhere? Multiavchd doesn't plan to add these features?
Thanks for the reply
Timmy1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2012, 10:37   #253  |  Link
crl2007

ATM there's no free alternative.
crl2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th November 2012, 07:41   #254  |  Link
DMagic1

Any guide for doing a movie that has regular and directors cut? They share some of the same m2ts files and some different. The goal is to blank one, keep the other, and keep the menu.
DMagic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th December 2012, 14:41   #255  |  Link
FreaQ
Starfish

Hi,

I have a Blu-Ray where the 0000.mt2s contains a primary (main movie) and a secondary (PIP) videotrack.
I tried to replace the primary video track with TsMuxer and keeping the secondary video track + subtitles + audio.
In after remuxing I put the new created m2ts back in the BD-Structure. But playback fails because now only the secondary videotrack is recognized with the main movies audio. I am not possible to switch between the video tracks.

So the goal is: Replacing the primary video track in 0000.mt2s while keeping secondary videotrack+secondary audio+secondary subtitles and primary audio + primary subtitles with keeoing the BD Structure intact.

Can multiAVCHD achieve this or any other programm?
FreaQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th December 2012, 18:24   #256  |  Link
setarip_old

@Timmy1977

Hi!
Quote:
Multiavchd doesn't plan to add these features?
Not likely, as multiAVCHD has been inactive for quite some time...
setarip_old is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 01:44   #257  |  Link
maverickluke

I did the first step which was to drag and drop the BDMV folder into multiAVCHD and over 30 minutes has passed and it is still loading. How long is this suppose to take to load. The total folder size is 45gb. I am running XP.
maverickluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2013, 01:55   #258  |  Link
maverickluke

I also am setting up according to the first step, and the top buttons are all greyed out (Add Video files, AVCHD/BDMV/DVD folders etc.). Under the Author tab, there are not some options that you are recommending checking. Is this because I am suing v4.1 build 771?
maverickluke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th February 2013, 23:14   #259  |  Link
stanler

add audio track from a dvd to a full bd 50 and keep menu intact

someone can tell me how to do it

to add an audio track on a full bluray disc bd50 or bd25 and to keep all the disc menu intact .... is that possible if yes can you tell me how to do it please thx guys
stanler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2013, 00:38   #260  |  Link
Music Fan

Probably not with multiAVCHD, try BDEdit (maybe with TSMuxer to add/mux the audio track in the m2ts).
Music Fan is online now   Reply With Quote