Welcome to Doom9's Forum, THE in-place to be for everyone interested in DVD conversion.

Before you start posting please read the forum rules. By posting to this forum you agree to abide by the rules.

 

Go Back   Doom9's Forum > (HD) DVD, Blu-ray & (S)VCD > DVD & BD Rebuilder

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11th September 2010, 20:55   #9481  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Axl View Post
Here :

MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --demux --vbr --vbv-len=500
V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "F:\RHOOD\ROBIN_HOOD_G51\BDMV\STREAM\50214.m2ts", fps=23.976, track=4113
A_DTS, "F:\RH PROVA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS", track=4354, lang=ita
S_HDMV/PGS, "F:\RH PROVA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS",fps=23.976, track=4608,lang=eng
S_HDMV/PGS, "F:\RH PROVA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS",fps=23.976, track=4610,lang=ita
Weird. The paths should all be pointing to the same source ("F:\RHOOD\ROBIN_HOOD_G51\BDMV\STREAM\50214.m2ts")??? I don't even know how that could possibly happen. Have you edited the file at all?
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net

Last edited by jdobbs; 11th September 2010 at 21:00.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2010, 21:40   #9482  |  Link
Lord Axl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12
No no,I didn't touch it.
So,first try with Avatar all ok,I re-try with Robin Hood and same problem,I changed also the destination folder..
Here it is :

MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --demux --vbr --vbv-len=500
V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "F:\RHOOD\ROBIN_HOOD_G51\BDMV\STREAM\50214.m2ts", fps=23.976, track=4113
A_DTS, "J:\RH PROVAAAA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS", track=4354, lang=ita
S_HDMV/PGS, "J:\RH PROVAAAA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS",fps=23.976, track=4610,lang=ita


Log:

[22:27:16] BD Rebuilder v0.34.09 (beta)
- Source: ROBIN_HOOD_G51
- Input BD size: 34,53 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:35:49.715]
- Target BD size: 22,66 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[22:27:16] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [22:27:16] Extracting A/V streams [VID_50214]
- Extracting A/V to M2TS [VID_50214]
- Extracting A/V from M2TS [VID_50214]
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=23.976
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=23.976
[22:36:09] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborted

Lord Axl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th September 2010, 23:45   #9483  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Axl View Post
No no,I didn't touch it.
So,first try with Avatar all ok,I re-try with Robin Hood and same problem,I changed also the destination folder..
Here it is :

MUXOPT --no-pcr-on-video-pid --new-audio-pes --demux --vbr --vbv-len=500
V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC, "F:\RHOOD\ROBIN_HOOD_G51\BDMV\STREAM\50214.m2ts", fps=23.976, track=4113
A_DTS, "J:\RH PROVAAAA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS", track=4354, lang=ita
S_HDMV/PGS, "J:\RH PROVAAAA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS",fps=23.976, track=4610,lang=ita


Log:

[22:27:16] BD Rebuilder v0.34.09 (beta)
- Source: ROBIN_HOOD_G51
- Input BD size: 34,53 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:35:49.715]
- Target BD size: 22,66 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[22:27:16] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [22:27:16] Extracting A/V streams [VID_50214]
- Extracting A/V to M2TS [VID_50214]
- Extracting A/V from M2TS [VID_50214]
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=23.976
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- H.264 stream does not contain fps field. Muxing fps=23.976
[22:36:09] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborted

Ok. I can see how the path can be changed. That occurs on a retry -- from "TO_M2TS/FROM_M2TS" activity. If appears that for some reason TSMUXER can't create the output file in the WORKING folder and its first attempt and is switching to the "TO/FROM M2TS" mode. Are you sure the program has access to that folder? You might also try a very short path for the working folder to see what affect that has. If there are a lot of parts, it may be exceeding the maximum number of characters on a command line.

Are there a lot of parts to the MOVIE_ONLY encode?

Just as a test, try running BD-RB as administrator and see if you get the same error. If not, it means you need to give privileges to the output folder.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net

Last edited by jdobbs; 11th September 2010 at 23:49.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 00:37   #9484  |  Link
AcePuppy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 10
CPU usage

If CPU usage is normal at 98%-100% in the second pass, isn't idle priority supposed to allow you to do other things in the mean time while encoding via 2nd pass? It doesn't seem like BD Rebuilder is doing this. I'm on a Quad Core CPU with 8gb of ram and have always had this problem. It's smooth as normal on the 1st pass no matter the priority level set, but on 2nd pass is horrible on any priority level, including idle.

Anyone else having this issue? It would be nice to multitask if this is indeed an issue or have a pause button set so the x264 task is not at 100%.
AcePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 03:37   #9485  |  Link
Moviewatcher666
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 63
Something broke

I think something broke in the last 0.34.09 update.

Made a full BD25 backup of Monsters vs. Aliens Region A. Previous versions made perfect back up (except out of sync PIP audio to video as previously reported and patiently waiting for fix). Played perfect in Power DVD 10 and Panasonic BD35 standalone.

Now I do full back up and there is no PIP secondary video but there is audio when playing on Panasonic player. It will not play in Power DVD at all.

I tried this with the new setting "Use x264's internal LAVF for decoding" both on and off with the same results.

Here is the log file:
Code:
-----------------------
[18:05:13] BD Rebuilder v0.34.09 (beta)
  - Source:  MONSTERS_VS_ALIENS
  - Input BD size: 37.85 GB
  - Approximate total content: [02:31:42.351]
  - Target BD size: 22.90 GB
  - Windows Version: 5.2 [3790]
  - Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
  - Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[18:05:13] PHASE ONE, Encoding
 - [18:05:13] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00071]
 - [18:05:43] Reencoding: VID_00071 (1 of 6)
 - [18:05:43] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: MPEG-4 (AVC), 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 11,368 frames
 - [18:05:43] Reencoding: VID_00071, Pass 1 of 1
 - [18:12:34] Video Encode complete
 - [18:12:34] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [18:12:34] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [18:12:57] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00078]
 - [18:13:32] Reencoding: VID_00078 (2 of 6)
 - [18:13:32] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: MPEG-4 (AVC), 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 12,381 frames
 - [18:13:32] Reencoding: VID_00078, Pass 1 of 1
 - [18:21:13] Video Encode complete
 - [18:21:13] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [18:21:13] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [18:21:31] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00073]
 - [18:23:09] Reencoding: VID_00073 (3 of 6)
 - [18:23:09] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: MPEG-4 (AVC), 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 19,177 frames
 - [18:23:09] Reencoding: VID_00073, Pass 1 of 1
 - [18:34:16] Video Encode complete
 - [18:34:16] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [18:34:16] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [18:34:37] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00072]
 - [18:36:07] Reencoding: VID_00072 (4 of 6)
 - [18:36:07] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: MPEG-4 (AVC), 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 19,177 frames
 - [18:36:07] Reencoding: VID_00072, Pass 1 of 1
 - [18:45:11] Video Encode complete
 - [18:45:11] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [18:45:11] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [18:45:27] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00011]
 - [18:46:42] Reencoding: VID_00011 (5 of 6)
 - [18:46:42] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: MPEG-4 (AVC), 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 29.970fps, 31,425 frames
 - [18:46:42] Reencoding: VID_00011, Pass 1 of 1
 - [19:03:34] Video Encode complete
 - [19:03:34] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [19:03:34] Multiplexing M2TS
 - [19:04:01] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00024]
 - [19:17:30] Reencoding: VID_00024 (6 of 6)
 - [19:17:30] Reencoding secondary video [TRK_02]
 - [19:25:30] Collecting video information
   - Source Video: MPEG-4 (AVC), 1920x1080
   - Rate/Length: 23.976fps, 135,745 frames
   - Bitrate: 10,471 Kbs
 - [19:25:30] Reencoding: VID_00024, Pass 1 of 1
 - [20:32:57] Video Encode complete
 - [20:32:57] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
 - [20:32:57] Multiplexing M2TS
[20:43:45]PHASE ONE complete
[20:43:45]PHASE TWO - Rebuild Started
 - [20:43:45] Rebuilding BD file Structure
[20:47:20] - Encode and Rebuild complete
[20:47:20] BURNING BD structure to disc
 - ImgBurn completed successfully
 - WORKFILES folder removed.
[21:25:59]JOB: MONSTERS_VS_ALIENS finished.
Here is the INF file:
Code:
[Status]
LABEL=MONSTERS_VS_ALIENS
VERSION=v0.34.09 (beta)
SOURCE_SIZE=40636279727
SOURCE_VIDEO_SIZE=34025797632
TARGET_SIZE=24589107200
REDUCTION=.528382179293624
RESIZE_1080=0
AUDIO_TO_KEEP=eng;
SUBS_TO_KEEP=eng;
BACKUP_MODE=0
MOVIEONLY_TYPE=0
USE_LAVF=0
QUICK=1
ENCODE_STEP=0
COMPLETED=6
REBUILD_COMPLETE=1
[00071]
AUDIO=1
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=485729885
NSIZE=615364608
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00078]
AUDIO=1
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=533506861
NSIZE=764362752
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00073]
AUDIO=100
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=1114222581
NSIZE=828530688
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00072]
AUDIO=100
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=1119085659
NSIZE=743847936
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00011]
AUDIO=1
PGS=100
M2TS_TARGET=1341251681
NSIZE=1591517184
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
[00024]
AUDIO=10011
PGS=11001001
M2TS_TARGET=13435001937
RATE=10471
NSIZE=12523001856
FLINK=0
MLINK=0
Anyone else having issues similar on this or other movies?

Moviewatcher666

Last edited by jdobbs; 12th September 2010 at 03:44.
Moviewatcher666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 03:45   #9486  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcePuppy View Post
If CPU usage is normal at 98%-100% in the second pass, isn't idle priority supposed to allow you to do other things in the mean time while encoding via 2nd pass? It doesn't seem like BD Rebuilder is doing this. I'm on a Quad Core CPU with 8gb of ram and have always had this problem. It's smooth as normal on the 1st pass no matter the priority level set, but on 2nd pass is horrible on any priority level, including idle.

Anyone else having this issue? It would be nice to multitask if this is indeed an issue or have a pause button set so the x264 task is not at 100%.
Anything else you run has priority and should run fine when "Idle" is set. It does on my system.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 03:46   #9487  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,851
@Moviewatcher666

Nothing has changed that should affect that (other than X264 versions) -- but I'll check it out.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 07:04   #9488  |  Link
gamete
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 132
What should I choose to do the second pass?

sorry for my bad english
gamete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 09:27   #9489  |  Link
Adbear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 129
I have an i7 system and have no issues on the second pass with my system slowing down, can still navigate and open other stuff with no problems
Adbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 13:14   #9490  |  Link
Lord Axl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdobbs View Post
Ok. I can see how the path can be changed. That occurs on a retry -- from "TO_M2TS/FROM_M2TS" activity. If appears that for some reason TSMUXER can't create the output file in the WORKING folder and its first attempt and is switching to the "TO/FROM M2TS" mode. Are you sure the program has access to that folder? You might also try a very short path for the working folder to see what affect that has. If there are a lot of parts, it may be exceeding the maximum number of characters on a command line.

Are there a lot of parts to the MOVIE_ONLY encode?

Just as a test, try running BD-RB as administrator and see if you get the same error. If not, it means you need to give privileges to the output folder.
Yes,there are a lot of Movie-Only part to encode.I've tried with BD-RB as adminastrator and the result is this :

-----------------------
[13:56:44] BD Rebuilder v0.34.09 (beta)
- Source: ROBIN_HOOD_G51
- Input BD size: 34,53 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:35:49.715]
- Target BD size: 22,66 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[13:56:46] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [13:56:46] Extracting A/V streams [VID_50214]
- Extracting A/V to M2TS [VID_50214]
- Extracting A/V from M2TS [VID_50214]
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- Reading buffer overflow. Possible container streams are not syncronized. Please, verify stream fps. File name: F:\RH PROVA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- Reading buffer overflow. Possible container streams are not syncronized. Please, verify stream fps. File name: F:\RH PROVA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS
[14:06:31] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborted


Sorry but I'm a beginner,how do give privileges to a folder?

Last edited by Lord Axl; 12th September 2010 at 13:42.
Lord Axl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 14:08   #9491  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Axl View Post
Yes,there are a lot of Movie-Only part to encode.I've tried with BD-RB as adminastrator and the result is this :

-----------------------
[13:56:44] BD Rebuilder v0.34.09 (beta)
- Source: ROBIN_HOOD_G51
- Input BD size: 34,53 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:35:49.715]
- Target BD size: 22,66 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- MOVIE-ONLY mode enabled
- Auto Quality: Good (Very Fast), ABR
- Audio Settings: AC3=0 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[13:56:46] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [13:56:46] Extracting A/V streams [VID_50214]
- Extracting A/V to M2TS [VID_50214]
- Extracting A/V from M2TS [VID_50214]
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- Reading buffer overflow. Possible container streams are not syncronized. Please, verify stream fps. File name: F:\RH PROVA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS
- Error in attempt to extract audio/subs.
- Reading buffer overflow. Possible container streams are not syncronized. Please, verify stream fps. File name: F:\RH PROVA\WORKFILES\50214.M2TS
[14:06:31] - Failed to retrieve audio, aborted


Sorry but I'm a beginner,how do give privileges to a folder?
It looks like it may be a bad rip... but until RH is released in the U.S., I have no way of attempting debugging it.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net

Last edited by jdobbs; 13th September 2010 at 01:49.
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 17:18   #9492  |  Link
Adbear
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 129
I've been encoding my copy of Robin Hood on 2 pass, High encode with 'quick encode for extras' turned off and so far it's at file 97 of 135 with no issues
Adbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 19:58   #9493  |  Link
Blackwalker
Registered User
 
Blackwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 239
Quote:
I have an i7 system and have no issues on the second pass with my system slowing down, can still navigate and open other stuff with no problems
i suppose that "2 pass" with encoder settings set to "Highest" is the better way to rencode, i mean about the quality ouput!!
is this correct?
(just to be sure )
Blackwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 21:01   #9494  |  Link
Jake802
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 114
Do I want to check the use x264's internal LAVF for decoding? Or no?

Thanks

Jake
Jake802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 21:36   #9495  |  Link
Blackwalker
Registered User
 
Blackwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 239
Quote:
Do I want to check the use x264's internal LAVF for decoding? Or no?

Thanks

Jake
check it only if you wanna use x264 64bit!
Blackwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 22:29   #9496  |  Link
Ch3vr0n
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwalker View Post
check it only if you wanna use x264 64bit!
and only if he has a 64bit system. If he doesnt it will auto default back to the 32bit x264
Ch3vr0n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 22:39   #9497  |  Link
Jake802
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 114
Thanks Guys!
Jake802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th September 2010, 23:27   #9498  |  Link
morenosgth
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 6
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.5.7.0, Ok
- HAALI Splitter: Ok
- FFDSHOW: 3326, Ok
- WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libavcodec": Ok
- FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
- BD Rebuilder v0.34.0.9, Ok
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok

-----------------------
[00:18:04] BD Rebuilder v0.34.09 (beta)
- Source: NO_ES_TAN_FACIL
- Input BD size: 33,05 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:00:16.834]
- Target BD size: 22,90 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- AVS Filtering is enabled
- Quality: Highest (Very Slow), CRF
- Audio Settings: AC3=1 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[00:18:05] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [00:18:05] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00010]
after

- AVS Filtering is enabled
- Quality: Highest (Very Slow), CRF
- Audio Settings: AC3=1 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[00:18:05] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [00:18:05] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00010]
- [00:25:18] Reencoding: VID_00010 (1 of 1)
- [00:25:18] Collecting video information
- [00:25:18] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [00:25:18] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
- [00:25:18] Multiplexing M2TS
- Error in attempt to multiplex: MUX_00010.meta
- SmartLabs tsMuxeR. Version 1.10.6 http://www.smlabs.net
[00:25:26] - Failed to build structure, aborted

I do not function or co windows 7 x64, xp. I need instructions to set up the program well. ism is always wrong to ......
I've tried various different folders rips ...
thank you very much
morenosgth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 01:53   #9499  |  Link
jdobbs
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 20,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by morenosgth View Post
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- AVISYNTH Version: 2.5.7.0, Ok
- HAALI Splitter: Ok
- FFDSHOW: 3326, Ok
- WIN7 preferred AVC CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred VC-1 CODEC: Ok
- WIN7 preferred MPEG2 CODEC: Ok
- FFDSHOW VC-1 set to "wmv9", Ok
- FFDSHOW MPEG2 set to "libavcodec": Ok
- FFDSHOW AVC set to "libavcodec": Ok
- BD Rebuilder v0.34.0.9, Ok
- X264: Ok
- AFTEN: Ok
- FAAC: Ok
- MP4BOX: Ok
- WAVI: Ok
- TSMUXER: Ok

-----------------------
[00:18:04] BD Rebuilder v0.34.09 (beta)
- Source: NO_ES_TAN_FACIL
- Input BD size: 33,05 GB
- Approximate total content: [02:00:16.834]
- Target BD size: 22,90 GB
- Windows Version: 6.1 [7600]
- AVS Filtering is enabled
- Quality: Highest (Very Slow), CRF
- Audio Settings: AC3=1 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[00:18:05] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [00:18:05] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00010]
after

- AVS Filtering is enabled
- Quality: Highest (Very Slow), CRF
- Audio Settings: AC3=1 DTS=0 HD=1 Kbs=640
[00:18:05] PHASE ONE, Encoding
- [00:18:05] Extracting A/V streams [VID_00010]
- [00:25:18] Reencoding: VID_00010 (1 of 1)
- [00:25:18] Collecting video information
- [00:25:18] Keeping original video (no reencode)
- [00:25:18] Reencoding audio tracks (if req'd)
- [00:25:18] Multiplexing M2TS
- Error in attempt to multiplex: MUX_00010.meta
- SmartLabs tsMuxeR. Version 1.10.6 http://www.smlabs.net
[00:25:26] - Failed to build structure, aborted

I do not function or co windows 7 x64, xp. I need instructions to set up the program well. ism is always wrong to ......
I've tried various different folders rips ...
thank you very much
You have filtering enabled, which opens the door for a thousand possible errors -- none of which are BD-RB. Disable it and try again. But I am a little concerned that the original is being keep anyway... filtering should prevent that.
__________________
Help with development of new apps: Donations.
Website: www.jdobbs.net
jdobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th September 2010, 14:34   #9500  |  Link
Lord Axl
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 12
Today I've tried to burn all the ROBIN HOOD disc on a BD-RE 50 Gb rewritable,without reencoding with RD-Reb,1:1 copy.
The disc is playing flawless on my PS3,so it wasn't a bad rip I think.Maybe BD-Reb has some problems with movies with a lot of Movie-Only files?Just asking
Lord Axl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.